Wells Fargo Background Check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 498)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

LOL83 in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

RCH in Keller, Texas said: I know that this a site for Wells Fargo background, but does anyone know what the background check consists of for Capital One? Do they do they conduct fingerprinting as well? If anyone knows I would really appreciate it, couldn't find it on the website.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Yes, Chase does the same. I went to an interview for Chase a day after I accepted the job at WF when my background came back clean. Chase offered me 2k less then WF and wanted me to work weekends. I told them I was not interested in the position unless they could match my other offer or pay me more. The HR lady told me that it was a firm offer. I left the interview I she called me 5 hours later to tell me that I should reconsider the offer because chase has a better 401k then WF....If you read my previous post you will see that I am very familiar with investments so I gave the lady a lecture on why Chase 401k plan sucks when compared to other companies. Long story short please reconsider working for Chase. I have heard stories of PB and Private Bankers leaving from chase after they get licensed to go work at a crap company like BOA. They rather work for BOA then CHASE!!!! thats scary considering BOA is letting going of people left and right but, if you really need the job then take it. Use the company to sponsor you for licenses then go to another financial insinuation. Good luck and let me know what happens

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

RCH in Houston, Texas

41 months ago

LOL83 in Miami, Florida said: Yes, Chase does the same. I went to an interview for Chase a day after I accepted the job at WF when my background came back clean. Chase offered me 2k less then WF and wanted me to work weekends. I told them I was not interested in the position unless they could match my other offer or pay me more. The HR lady told me that it was a firm offer. I left the interview I she called me 5 hours later to tell me that I should reconsider the offer because chase has a better 401k then WF....If you read my previous post you will see that I am very familiar with investments so I gave the lady a lecture on why Chase 401k plan sucks when compared to other companies. Long story short please reconsider working for Chase. I have heard stories of PB and Private Bankers leaving from chase after they get licensed to go work at a crap company like BOA. They rather work for BOA then CHASE!!!! thats scary considering BOA is letting going of people left and right but, if you really need the job then take it. Use the company to sponsor you for licenses then go to another financial insinuation. Good luck and let me know what happens

The question was for Capital One, not Chase.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

OnTheHorizon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

LOL83 in Miami, Florida said: Yes, Chase does the same. I went to an interview for Chase a day after I accepted the job at WF when my background came back clean. Chase offered me 2k less then WF and wanted me to work weekends. I told them I was not interested in the position unless they could match my other offer or pay me more. The HR lady told me that it was a firm offer. I left the interview I she called me 5 hours later to tell me that I should reconsider the offer because chase has a better 401k then WF....If you read my previous post you will see that I am very familiar with investments so I gave the lady a lecture on why Chase 401k plan sucks when compared to other companies. Long story short please reconsider working for Chase. I have heard stories of PB and Private Bankers leaving from chase after they get licensed to go work at a crap company like BOA. They rather work for BOA then CHASE!!!! thats scary considering BOA is letting going of people left and right but, if you really need the job then take it. Use the company to sponsor you for licenses then go to another financial insinuation. Good luck and let me know what happens

TO: LOL83 in Miami, Florida

Your posts are extremely helpful! Good luck to you in your PB-1 job.

I interviewed for that job in PA. I did the background on-line application and had my fingerprints done on Monday 9/26.

Still waiting to hear from recruiter whether they want to hire me or not.

My background should be fine and same with fingerprints.

I have no idea how long it takes to hear back. Did they tell you how much the position pays? Does anyone here know, because I was never told in my interview so I have no idea. Did anyone negotiate?

Were you only told about the training class dates when you were offered the job or did you inquire about that before hand?

I hope I hear back soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LOL83 in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

OnTheHorizon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: TO: LOL83 in Miami, Florida

I interviewed for that job in PA. I did the background on-line application and had my fingerprints done on Monday 9/26.

I have no idea how long it takes to hear back. Did they tell you how much the position pays? Does anyone here know, because I was never told in my interview so I have no idea. Did anyone negotiate?

Were you only told about the training class dates when you were offered the job or did you inquire about that before hand?

I hope I hear back soon.

Hi,

Well let me start off by saying that I was told about my salary at group interview. the offer was 32k a year plus commission.The 32k offer is very firm unless you have prior banking experience or have licenses. You should have been told by your recruiter immediately what your salary is going to be. The only reason I excepted this job was because I will be working at a very busy branch in the heart of the financial district in Miami. I know for a fact I will have no problem meeting my sales goals and generating an additional 10-15k a year on commissions. Remember, commissions are paid quarterly and you will receive your commission check 45 days after the quarter ends.There are a lot of bitter employes that currently work for the company that came over from Wachovia and will tell you that this is a horrible job. Believe me that out of the big 4 this is the lesser of all evils. My background and fingerprints took 1 day to get the results. Are you sure your background is clean?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

LOL83 in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

OnTheHorizon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: TO: LOL83 in Miami, Florida

I hope I hear back soon.

Training Dates;

They told me when the next date would be but you need to have all your info completed including background check before you can start. If you were told that the next class would be on XYZ date and you still have not heard back from the recruiter forget about getting into that training class. They also have to send you your agreement letter that has your salary and start date that you have to sign and fax over so that you are officially a WF employe. realistically speaking if you have not heard from your recruiter by today and the next training class is in less then 1 week assume that you will not be attending that class. Call your recruiter now so you know whats going on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

LOL83 in Miami, Florida said: Training Dates;

They told me when the next date would be but you need to have all your info completed including background check before you can start. If you were told that the next class would be on XYZ date and you still have not heard back from the recruiter forget about getting into that training class. They also have to send you your agreement letter that has your salary and start date that you have to sign and fax over so that you are officially a WF employe. realistically speaking if you have not heard from your recruiter by today and the next training class is in less then 1 week assume that you will not be attending that class. Call your recruiter now so you know whats going on.

Your feedback is helpful. I have nothing that would appear on any report, so I am to assume that all is fine since they called to tell me I have another interview at a different branch this time. They wanted to assign me to a prior place, but the branch manager quit and now they're reorganizing.

What are the qualifications for a Personal Banker-2. Do you know if they hire anyone at that level who doesn't have the Series 6, 63 licenses coming in the door?

Sosuccessful in New York, New York

41 months ago

OnTheHorizon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Your feedback is helpful. I have nothing that would appear on any report, so I am to assume that all is fine since they called to tell me I have another interview at a different branch this time. They wanted to assign me to a prior place, but the branch manager quit and now they're reorganizing.

What are the qualifications for a Personal Banker-2. Do you know if they hire anyone at that level who doesn't have the Series 6, 63 licenses coming in the door?

Hello I am a PB2. I do believe you have to be licensed for the title Reg PB2. I have not seen an unregistered PB2. They normally have 1-2 registered banker per branch. I work in NJ. I think you need to be licensed only. I know a few registered bankers who have no prior banking experience but are licensed.

41 months ago

Sosuccessful in New York, New York said: Hello I am a PB2. I do believe you have to be licensed for the title Reg PB2. I have not seen an unregistered PB2. They normally have 1-2 registered banker per branch. I work in NJ. I think you need to be licensed only. I know a few registered bankers who have no prior banking experience but are licensed.

Oh, that's cool. What products do you sell that are different than the PB-1?

Is it hard for a PB-1 to get promtoed to a PB-2?

Do they have to wait an entire year?

IF a PB-1 does get promoted, then they are coming in to a PB-2 without the licenses.

Therefore, I can conclude the bank provides training for the licenses.

What is the staring pay for PB-2?

41 months ago

There are not as many PB2 openings as there are PB1. I think the company is starting to move away from licensing bankers as the banker does not sell the product. Under Wachovia the bankers used to be able to sell the investment product. Wells is requiring a 6, 63 license for banker in order to talk about investments and refer them to the advisor because you must be licensed to talk about investments. Its very ridiculous to license a banker if they are not selling the investment. However its good to come in with a license because they do pay you for it. PB2 starting is 56K-63K . If you meet you numbers consistently in 2-3 quarters you can be promoted. Plenty of growth oppportunity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LOL83 in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

SoSuccessful is correct. In order to become a PB2 you need to be licensed. WF requires a series 6 or 63 to get into trading/investments. PB2 make a lot more money then PB1 at WF. The goal of a PB should be to obtain licensing in order to become a PB2 only and only if you are interested in eventually getting into trading and investments. If your goal is to get to become a manager or assistant branch manager then just meet your goals and when the position become available apply for it. A PB1 can get promoted to a PB2 withing 6 month to a year depending on if you have had 2 consecutive quarters where you have met your sales goals. If you do meet your goals WF will sponsor you so you can take the test. Please do not take these test lightly as they are very difficult. I took the Series 7 practice exam without studying and failed horribly. It was the hardest test I have ever taken in my entire life. You have to study and you have to be prepared.

41 months ago

If you want to work with investments being a PB2 is not the job for you. As a PB2 you will have little to no experience working with investments as it is not needed. THat is what the advisor is for. Someone looking to get into investments should start out as an advisor trainee at Wells Fargo Advisors Merrill Lynch, SMith Barney or Edward Jones. They will pay you a starting salary and then eventually you will be fully commissioned. Bottom line PB2 has higher sales goals than a PB1 and a PB2 gets paid on the money that clients invest with the advisor that the banker referred. That is the only difference.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

LOL83 in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

Sosuccesful ill agree with what you are saying but I also disagree. As a licensed banker with a series 7 under your belt you have a much easier way of transferring over Wells Fargo advisor. If your goal is to get into investments (at least here in Florida) most investments firm are only looking to hire licensed bankers. There are no trainee position available in Miami available and what they are looking mostly for is interns that will eventually get paid. I think you will agree with me that to get your foot in the door with a Smith Barney etc...you should have a some pb2 experience and be licensed to be a stock broker. If your new to the banking sector being a PB is a great way to get your foot in the door.

41 months ago

Interesting- here in NY as well as NJ there are plenty of trainee advisor programs- mostly are looking for a BA or a few years sales experience. They then will sponsor you for your exams. Spoken from experience as I have a 7 and 66 from a trainee program with a firm. But nevertheless nothing wrong with getting licensed through Wells retail side but definitely not the only way.

FAWealthManager in Boca Raton, Florida

41 months ago

Sosuccessful in New York, New York said: Interesting- here in NY as well as NJ there are plenty of trainee advisor programs- mostly are looking for a BA or a few years sales experience. They then will sponsor you for your exams. Spoken from experience as I have a 7 and 66 from a trainee program with a firm. But nevertheless nothing wrong with getting licensed through Wells retail side but definitely not the only way.

Do you have any suggestions getting licensed with any other firm other than Wells?

41 months ago

Sosuccessful in New York, New York said: Interesting- here in NY as well as NJ there are plenty of trainee advisor programs- mostly are looking for a BA or a few years sales experience. They then will sponsor you for your exams. Spoken from experience as I have a 7 and 66 from a trainee program with a firm. But nevertheless nothing wrong with getting licensed through Wells retail side but definitely not the only way.

Any other firms to get licensed other than Wells?

41 months ago

Look into Edward Jones. They will sponsor you and pay you a salary for the six moths that you study from home to pass the 7 and 66. The send you a laptop and also your study material. You have only 1 time to pass the seven or they let you go. You have 2 times to pass the 66. You study for the 7 first,/ If you pass they fly you out to St. Louis for 5 days all expenses paid to learn more about sales. You go back and study for the 66 and then fly back out again for another 5 days for more sales knowledge- after you have passed the 66. You then are licensed to sell. You must open a certain amount of account and earn a certain gross commission in order to move on the the next stage called PDP. You have 17 weeks to get to your numbers. If you do after 17 weeks you fly back out for 3 days. Keep your numbers up and within a few months you will qualify for your office- built at a location of your choice. It is truly like running your own business. I went through it but did not have enough numbers to qualify for PDP. You MUST be comfortable with DOORKNOCKING! or you will FAIL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Sosuccessful in New York, New York said: Look into Edward Jones. They will sponsor you and pay you a salary for the six moths that you study from home to pass the 7 and 66. The send you a laptop and also your study material. You have only 1 time to pass the seven or they let you go. You have 2 times to pass the 66. You study for the 7 first,/ If you pass they fly you out to St. Louis for 5 days all expenses paid to learn more about sales. You go back and study for the 66 and then fly back out again for another 5 days for more sales knowledge- after you have passed the 66. You then are licensed to sell. You must open a certain amount of account and earn a certain gross commission in order to move on the the next stage called PDP. You have 17 weeks to get to your numbers. If you do after 17 weeks you fly back out for 3 days. Keep your numbers up and within a few months you will qualify for your office- built at a location of your choice. It is truly like running your own business. I went through it but did not have enough numbers to qualify for PDP. You MUST be comfortable with DOORKNOCKING! or you will FAIL.

Sosuccessful...thank you for your advice!!!
I like to build my book of clients and want to offer all financial advisory services. I am also thinking about adding tax advice. I like to work under pressure but it has to be healthy and constructive. When I look at the numbers from EJ the 25 contacts per day are doable if I had more marketing tools available than only door knocking. Any other great companies to work for to get licensed within 2 month?

41 months ago

Jones will set you up with an endless supply of mailers with your face in it- sent out monthly as well as tons of stamps. They also give you an allowance to use towards marketing like newspaper billboards or fees to join business clubs. Its good. It's just hard as it would be at any firm. Merril and Smith Barneys training programs are great as well. I would go to one of the three. Do you have sales experience?

41 months ago

You'll need 2 months to study for the 7 with no distractions! There are many companies that will sponsor you but will not pay you while you study or for the exam i.e. Metlife. One of the reasons I liked Jones

41 months ago

Sosuccessful in New York, New York said: Jones will set you up with an endless supply of mailers with your face in it- sent out monthly as well as tons of stamps. They also give you an allowance to use towards marketing like newspaper billboards or fees to join business clubs. Its good. It's just hard as it would be at any firm. Merril and Smith Barneys training programs are great as well. I would go to one of the three. Do you have sales experience?

Thanks a lot that was very useful. The problem I see with EJ is that I dont own the client book. I like to be in control and independent. Sure in the beginning I need the support and would agree to pay back for training and expenses the firm had to own the book of business I work hard especially during the first year.

I also thought about Merril and MSSB but need to find out more about their culture and how they handle the book of business. Do you have any insights?

I have some experience in sales but need more sales training and especially for the specific products these firms offer.

tommy in Albuquerque, New Mexico

40 months ago

I got offered a teller position and just submitted my background check and fingerprints a week ago and still have not heard from WF. I currently work for Citibank and I have had 2 dui's since 2006. I have horrible credit due to lost of job and reduction in income and had a car repo a year ago. I dont have any felony. Does anyone know if I have a chance getting hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amber hernandez in Bakersfield, California

40 months ago

Hi i was wondering if i filed for bankruptcy a year ago will it affect me getting a teller position at wells fargo?

Joe S in San Diego, California

40 months ago

tommy in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: I got offered a teller position and just submitted my background check and fingerprints a week ago and still have not heard from WF. I currently work for Citibank and I have had 2 dui's since 2006. I have horrible credit due to lost of job and reduction in income and had a car repo a year ago. I dont have any felony. Does anyone know if I have a chance getting hired?

Hi i went tru the first group interview on a Tuesday then the next day a manager called for an interview for a friday. I hope I did good on that last interview. I wasnt offered the job yet,I called after about a week but he said the background check was probably going on. I didnt sign any paper work for a background check or anything. They probably just do it automatically, its almost 7 days (not counting sats and sund's) and havent heard anything back from an HR recruiter back. I hope i can still get the job as a teller. Any one knows the average time a background check takes???

tommy in Ontario, California

40 months ago

Joe S in San Diego, California said: Hi i went tru the first group interview on a Tuesday then the next day a manager called for an interview for a friday. I hope I did good on that last interview. I wasnt offered the job yet,I called after about a week but he said the background check was probably going on. I didnt sign any paper work for a background check or anything. They probably just do it automatically, its almost 7 days (not counting sats and sund's) and havent heard anything back from an HR recruiter back. I hope i can still get the job as a teller. Any one knows the average time a background check takes???

I had the group interview then I had an interview with the branch manager a few days later. A few days after that the HR recruiter called me and offered me the teller position pending the background and fingerprinting check. You have to fill out an extensive background information online about where you have lived the past 10 years then they schedule you for fingerprinting. I am still waiting for the results and it has been over a week. I hope I get hired though. Hope this helps!!

40 months ago

tommy in Ontario, California said: I had the group interview then I had an interview with the branch manager a few days later. A few days after that the HR recruiter called me and offered me the teller position pending the background and fingerprinting check. You have to fill out an extensive background information online about where you have lived the past 10 years then they schedule you for fingerprinting. I am still waiting for the results and it has been over a week. I hope I get hired though. Hope this helps!!

Yes I got a call on Fri and filed out background stuff and did fingerprints yesterday so I'm also waiting.

tommy in Ontario, California

40 months ago

Amber hernandez in Bakersfield, California said: Yes I got a call on Fri and filed out background stuff and did fingerprints yesterday so I'm also waiting.

Your from Bakersfield? I wonder if you know my friend Rachel. She's from Bakersfield

40 months ago

I'm not sure. Do u know if a previous bankruptcy can affect ur chance? Or do they not do credit checks?

MizzouMama2Two in Saint Louis, Missouri

40 months ago

Do not fret they cannot possibly do a credit check as I have insanely awful credit b/c of my divorce. I do have one DUI (2003) and three speeding tickets. I just received notification my background check cleared...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

So how long did it take to clear? Hopefully mine does soon.

Wells in Berkeley, California

40 months ago

Still waiting for my background check result. I've finished my finger print on 10/27/2011 and it's now Wednesday. I'm just afraid if my offer will be rescinded because i have a criminal case in 2005 (case dismissed in Jan. 2007). My offer was rescinded from Chase in Sept. 2011 because of my criminal case. sigh....I'll update you guys with my status later. wish me luck.

tommy in Yorba Linda, California

40 months ago

Wells in Berkeley, California said: Still waiting for my background check result. I've finished my finger print on 10/27/2011 and it's now Wednesday. I'm just afraid if my offer will be rescinded because i have a criminal case in 2005 (case dismissed in Jan. 2007). My offer was rescinded from Chase in Sept. 2011 because of my criminal case. sigh....I'll update you guys with my status later. wish me luck.

Good Luck! This Thursday would have been 3 weeks for me. I just emailed the HR recruiter yesterday and I received a reply this morning to let me know that she is hoping she would received it within the next 48 hrs. Im not sure why it is taking so long but maybe because I have moved over ten times within the past 10 years. And my credit is horrible. Wish me luck also. I will keep you updated once I hear something.

40 months ago

tommy in Yorba Linda, California said: Good Luck! This Thursday would have been 3 weeks for me. I just emailed the HR recruiter yesterday and I received a reply this morning to let me know that she is hoping she would received it within the next 48 hrs. Im not sure why it is taking so long but maybe because I have moved over ten times within the past 10 years. And my credit is horrible. Wish me luck also. I will keep you updated once I hear something.

Thanks Tommy,

Good luck on your result and pls update us with your status later.
I'm worried a lot because I had my offer rescinded from Chase and same thing will happen from Wells Fargo.
I hope my background will clear too.
Thank you for your comment!

tommy in Albuquerque, New Mexico

40 months ago

Wells in Berkeley, California said: Thanks Tommy,

Good luck on your result and pls update us with your status later.
I'm worried a lot because I had my offer rescinded from Chase and same thing will happen from Wells Fargo.
I hope my background will clear too.
Thank you for your comment!

Just to update you! I received a phone call about 30 mins ago from the HR Recruiter and my background check came back clear so I start on monday. Good Luck to you and I hope you do get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Congrats Tommy! Good to hear that you got the job!
I'm still waiting on mine. It's been 2 weeks now since I did my finger print.
I'm very stressed out and can't do anything because I read some comments related to my crime conviction not getting the job.
I'm praying everyday and hope I will get a call soon. wish me luck!

banker85 in Menifee, California

40 months ago

Ok I past all my interviews to become a Personal banker1 at wells and went and had my fingerprints and they started my background. how long does it take I'm supposed to start November 28. . I'm scared a lil to hear the results because I checked NO and had a felony over 7 years ago when i was in college. the charge was dismissed and sealed in 2010. I have never had any other altercations and my charge has nothing to do with stealing or any type of dishonesty. Should I be worried

40 months ago

banker85 in Menifee, California said: Ok I past all my interviews to become a Personal banker1 at wells and went and had my fingerprints and they started my background. how long does it take I'm supposed to start November 28. . I'm scared a lil to hear the results because I checked NO and had a felony over 7 years ago when i was in college. the charge was dismissed and sealed in 2010. I have never had any other altercations and my charge has nothing to do with stealing or any type of dishonesty. Should I be worried

Did my finger print on 10/27/2011, got my consumer report from First Advantage on 11/2/2011 (since you live in California you'll be able to receive your report if you selected yes), and First Advantage mailed me a letter on behalf of Wells Fargo on 11/9/2011 (which i got the mail today 11/14/2011) saying that my offer was rescinded. They don't tell you the reason. And I think this is case by case but I didn't get any calls from my recruiter regarding my offer being rescinded. So to answer your question, it took 8 business days for them to mail me the decision.

Hope you get the job. Good luck.

Christig83 in Surprise, Arizona

39 months ago

I was told the background check can take up to 60 days (possibly 90?) since it is a federal background check. I was suppose to start on 11/28, but my recruiter called me on 11/23 informing me that it has yet to be complete and I wont be able to start till 1/9/2013 if it is clear.

needhelp in West Sacramento, California

39 months ago

tommy in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: Just to update you! I received a phone call about 30 mins ago from the HR Recruiter and my background check came back clear so I start on monday. Good Luck to you and I hope you do get the job.

Hi tommy, my situation is like yours with multiple dui. I did background check two weeks ago. ive been waiting for someone to call. its already been two weeks. how long did it take them to call you?

39 months ago

Can someone reply. Does anyone know if 2 dui will cause you to not get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brittany in WA in Washington

38 months ago

needhelp in West Sacramento, California said: Can someone reply. Does anyone know if 2 dui will cause you to not get the job

Im waiting on my background check to clear. I have two MIP minor in possession and or consumption of alcohol. Mine are gross misdemeanors, but I think they are mainly looking for theft and fraud related crimes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

Brittany in WA in Washington said: Im waiting on my background check to clear. I have two MIP minor in possession and or consumption of alcohol. Mine are gross misdemeanors, but I think they are mainly looking for theft and fraud related crimes.

How long have you been waiting? Let me know when you hear from them

38 months ago

Brittany in WA in Washington said: I gave my fingerprints yesterday! I'm hoping it doesn't take too long. Good luck

Ive been waiting for almost 3weeks now so im just cocerned about the bsckground. But like you said they are prob looking for theft and fraud. also do you have 2 duis

Brittany in WA in Washington

38 months ago

needhelp in West Sacramento, California said: Ive been waiting for almost 3weeks now so im just cocerned about the bsckground. But like you said they are prob looking for theft and fraud. also do you have 2 duis

No I have two MIP's.. Have you tried calling the recruiter? Maybe they can assure you sometimes it takes a while to do these background checks. It all depends. I'm sure it'll be fine!

Unneccesarily Stressed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

I was offered the teller position pending a background check. I submitted my finger prints Monday 12/19 but have been stressing. I have a misdeameanor 3 yrs old that was expunged. I was afraid it would come up, but I just got the call that my background check cleared and when I start training. If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Scared in Mcdonough, Georgia

38 months ago

I have an offer from wells Fargo pending a BC, I'm a little nervous because in 1996 I wrote some bad checks. I paid the fine and checks off, I was young and in college, the case was later dismissed. Do I have anything to worry about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

unneccesarily worried in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

If your case was expunged I wouldn't worry, I've read comments about ppl who had bad check cases and were still hired.

Scared in Mcdonough, Georgia

38 months ago

Okay, I don't remember if it got expunged. I was thinking by it being soooo old I should be okay.

Unneccesarily Stressed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

I'm not sure if it wasnt expunged it will still show up.

dedatt2000@hotmail.com in Irvine, California

38 months ago

Does anyone know about peoples bank and their backround checks . i just applied and i have a small theft misdameanor going back over 15 years ago and was wondering how far do they go back also if i will get hired for the position . I did report it on application of employment however my concern now banks are so strict and ruthless when it comes to credit or past criminal history

cjw0524 in Atlanta, Georgia

38 months ago

Did you get the job ?

aznebraskan in Mesa, Arizona said: dwan_09@yahoo.com in Rocklin, California said: I don't think they do. In fact, I know they must not have done a credit check as my credit is bad. I got offered the job. What position were you applying for?

I am applying for Credit Manager- my credit is bad too..

Ok...so I've been reading the comments listed on this website and none have been reassuring.... I've recently applied for a collector position at wells fargo financial ....seriously...does anyone know for sure if they run a credit report...mine is seriosly not good.... I just need to know...this is driving me crazy...I received the letter stating I got the position...but they said it was pending on the background check... please help me with this one....

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.