Wells Fargo Background Check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 350 of 474)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington

20 months ago

PendingBGCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Alright, I'm on felony probation (2009) for a felony battery charge; all of my fines and stuff are paid. The only thing I'm waiting on with that is time.

However, I did screw up a couple of months ago and ended up getting two off-the-wall 3rd degree battery charges (one on police officer and one on EMS worker) that had to do with alcohol use.

Anyway, those charges are still pending, and I don't go back to court until late in January.

However, I did get an offer for a CSSR position today, and I haven't worked since June 2012!!! This would be a GODSEND for me and my wife. I've received a few job offers over the past few weeks, and everyone's said that because of the probation or pending charges that they cannot hire me. Although, I worked for a quite prominent company in Sandestin and another place in Destin since the charge in 2009...

Does anyone have any insight? I don't have any fraud or dishonest charges, and the background check (not the fingerprinting) only asked about those two types of charges. I'm pretty sure the fingerprinting will show everything that I've had, but I'd like some hope.

I have known the bank manager (professionally) that I interviewed with for about 7 years now...

Go to AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and stay sober. Once you stay sober everything takes care of itself. Seriously.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PendingBGCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

20 months ago

I know that; I've already come to that conclusion on my own. I have been sober since the incident happened, and I see things starting to come back together again.

I'm hoping that this offer is a reward for my efforts and sincereity.

20 months ago

PendingBGCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: I know that; I've already come to that conclusion on my own. I have been sober since the incident happened, and I see things starting to come back together again.

I'm hoping that this offer is a reward for my efforts and sincereity.

Good job. I think good things WILL happen. Let's hope this is it.

20 months ago

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington said: Good job. I think good things WILL happen. Let's hope this is it.

So, do you work for Boeing?

I'm just curious, because I applied for several positions with them. I have a B.A.Sc. in Project Management and Government Acquisitions. I was told that they hire most of their people through temp. agencies.

20 months ago

PendingBGCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: So, do you work for Boeing?

I'm just curious, because I applied for several positions with them. I have a B.A.Sc. in Project Management and Government Acquisitions. I was told that they hire most of their people through temp. agencies.

I don't work for them. I have applied for, well, let's see, probably 10 jobs in the last two months. I am 'under consideration' for 5 of them.

I just thought I'd do a play on phrases, you know the 'to be or not to be' soliloquy from Hamlet. I was wondering, is it going to be Boeing or not to be Boeing.

I just got offered a job today - totally different than the jobs at Boeing, so we'll see where that goes. I'm definitely accepting the job. I am waiting for it to be placed in writing, which is always anxiety inducing, well, a little.

I heard the same thing about Boeing going through temp agencies. I think they do that because the aerospace industry is such a very unique industry that someone who's been there, of course, surrounded by the data, the product and the culture is more likely a shoe-in. That all makes sense. I don't even know if I want to work for them anymore, frankly. I would love the money but sort of like the idea of working for a place that's more creative (which is the job I am going to in advertising)

20 months ago

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington said: I don't work for them. I have applied for, well, let's see, probably 10 jobs in the last two months. I am 'under consideration' for 5 of them.

I just thought I'd do a play on phrases, you know the 'to be or not to be' soliloquy from Hamlet. I was wondering, is it going to be Boeing or not to be Boeing.

I just got offered a job today - totally different than the jobs at Boeing, so we'll see where that goes. I'm definitely accepting the job. I am waiting for it to be placed in writing, which is always anxiety inducing, well, a little.

I heard the same thing about Boeing going through temp agencies. I think they do that because the aerospace industry is such a very unique industry that someone who's been there, of course, surrounded by the data , the product and the culture is more likely a shoe-in. That all makes sense. I don't even know if I want to work for them anymore, frankly. I would love the money but sort of like the idea of working for a place that's more creative (which is the job I am going to in advertising )

I feel ya. I've been "under consideration" for many jobs for months at a time.

PendingBkgCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

19 months ago

So, I'm still waiting for my background check to clear. I went for fingerprints on December 17th. The corporate liaison for this position has ensured me that they are doing everything they can to speed it up, and tells me that this is an unusual case. I disclosed all that should have shown up on my background check to him via e-mail, and he told me that he doesn't see my results. However, since it was taking so long, it's better because they didn't automatically disqualify me.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I'm applying for more jobs, interviewing, and am stressing out because I'm broke.

When am I going to hear something?! That's my main concern.

Has anyone else experienced a waiting period like this???

Barbieeee in San Francisco, California

19 months ago

Don Flamenco in San Jose, California said: I just got a phone call from HR that said they were pulling the job offer due to my background check. The lady said she does not know the exact reason and they do not do a credit report check. I verified this as they did not even run a credit report on me, only an FBI finger print check.

The only thing that I have on the report is a petty theft arrest that was dismissed in 1998. It was for getting free sodas from the soda machine as a kid.

I am already a registered trader with FINRA / NASD, and I have already gone through this same exact process. The first time with FINRA, it was less than 10 years prior to the soda can incident and I had to wait until the time had lapsed 10 years before they would let me take have my series 7 after passing.

Does anyone know if there is a person in Wells Fargo that I would be able to speak with regarding this?

I find it hard to believe that a petty theft conviction over 12 years ago would prevent someone from working at Wells Fargo.

Hey, did you ever find anything out? I'm in a similar situation, petty theft 12 years ago still waiting for background check results. All these post are discouraging me now I'm afraid I won't clear! Anyone out here clear with such a charge?! Someone update please!!!!

PendingBckgCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

19 months ago

I've been waiting over a month, but my recruiter ensured me today that he will know something by tomorrow. I already found anothwr job... i plan to work both.

msthickness in Florida

19 months ago

Barbieeee in San Francisco, California said: Hey, did you ever find anything out? I'm in a similar situation, petty theft 12 years ago still waiting for background check results. All these post are discouraging me now I'm afraid I won't clear! Anyone out here clear with such a charge?! Someone update please!!!!

No matter how long ago it was and if it was petty or not, you will not pass the background check. Due to the SAFE act banks will not employ you. If it is discovered you have these convictions, the bank can be fined like I think $100K per day. My case was adjudication withheld and it was 20 years ago. There is no one to talk to, Wells will put back to First Adv and they will say all they do is report the info. What you need to do is apply for the FDIC waiver--- this is saying that the FDIC clearance to work in a FDIC insured institution ha been granted. The FDIC advised me this rule was not implemented to affect the people it has. Getting the waiver takes roughly 5-8 months. I had to get it but it was well worth it. I work at BOA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

I just heard today that I will not be able to move forward due to my pending charges. However, once, and if, I receive a favorable outcome of this case, I may be recycled to a position in this area.

Barbieeeee in San Francisco, California

19 months ago

msthickness in Florida said: No matter how long ago it was and if it was petty or not, you will not pass the background check. Due to the SAFE act banks will not employ you. If it is discovered you have these convictions, the bank can be fined like I think $100K per day. My case was adjudication withheld and it was 20 years ago. There is no one to talk to, Wells will put back to First Adv and they will say all they do is report the info. What you need to do is apply for the FDIC waiver--- this is saying that the FDIC clearance to work in a FDIC insured institution ha been granted. The FDIC advised me this rule was not implemented to affect the people it has. Getting the waiver takes roughly 5-8 months. I had to get it but it was well worth it. I work at BOA

Thank you for your advice. I will try anything. :-(
Whatever is meant to be will be I guess. Sucks that something you did 12 years ago when you were a teen could prevent you from a job.

2blessed in Texas

19 months ago

Barbieeeee in San Francisco, California said: Thank you for your advice. I will try anything. :-(
Whatever is meant to be will be I guess. Sucks that something you did 12 years ago when you were a teen could prevent you from a job.

Have you received any response yet?

19 months ago

2blessed in Texas said: Have you received any response yet?

Hey there...even worse news..when I went to the court house today to get a copy of my charge to bring to the FDIC hoping to qualify for an automatic waiver of the de minimus (section 19) I found out that I have 2 petty theft charges! 1 from 16 years ago and the 2nd from 12 years ago. I cried all day. Sad how something done as a youngster can screw up your chances at a potentially good career...I called first advantage today and was told my background check came back today, so I'm assuming my receuiter from wells will soon be the bearer of the bad news within the next day or 2. Super bummer! Crapped out. I can still apply for a waiver but it won't be automatic, it will take 6-9 months. Everyone raising kids, please teach them the importance of thier stupid choices that could possibly bite them in the ass when they turn out to be an upstanding adult. :-( I will update after I get my bad news...

2blessed in Texas

19 months ago

Barbieeeee in San Francisco, California said: Hey there...even worse news..when I went to the court house today to get a copy of my charge to bring to the FDIC hoping to qualify for an automatic waiver of the de minimus (section 19) I found out that I have 2 petty theft charges! 1 from 16 years ago and the 2nd from 12 years ago. I cried all day. Sad how something done as a youngster can screw up your chances at a potentially good career...I called first advantage today and was told my background check came back today, so I'm assuming my receuiter from wells will soon be the bearer of the bad news within the next day or 2. Super bummer! Crapped out. I can still apply for a waiver but it won't be automatic, it will take 6-9 months. Everyone raising kids, please teach them the importance of thier stupid choices that could possibly bite them in the ass when they turn out to be an upstanding adult. :-( I will update after I get my bad news...

I will pray for you sweetie. Walk by Faith!! I have worked for Citi and Chase with a dismissed theft by check charged that have 13 years ago. No pretrial diverson or fines. I applied for BOA and was turned down due to that but three months later Chase hired me with no problem.

19 months ago

What type of waiver are you talking about, and can you provide a link to it? Maybe I can apply...

19 months ago

2blessed in Texas said: I will pray for you sweetie. Walk by Faith!! I have worked for Citi and Chase with a dismissed theft by check charged that have 13 years ago. No pretrial diverson or fines. I applied for BOA and was turned down due to that but three months later Chase hired me with no problem.

Thank you! I appreciate all the prayers I can get/give. If it doesn't work out for me that is the path that God has chosen. I just have to trust what God is teaching me. Whats meant will be..

2blessed in Texas

19 months ago

Barbieeeee in San Francisco, California said: Thank you! I appreciate all the prayers I can get/give. If it doesn't work out for me that is the path that God has chosen. I just have to trust what God is teaching me. Whats meant will be..

So true...At the time I got the news about BOA ..I was so hurt but in reality 3months later Chase hired me and it was 17,000 more yearly. So, remember whats for you no man can take away.

19 months ago

PendingBGCk in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: What type of waiver are you talking about, and can you provide a link to it? Maybe I can apply...

It may or may not help at this point but it doesn't hurt to check it out. I spoke to my local FDIC office and was told the bank can waive me if it was 1 charger and met the de minimus but I forgot about my 2nd cause it was so old!!! Here is the link.. Hope it helps anyone who is worried.

Grr. It won't allow me to attach the link!!!!! Search in google for federal register sop section 19 December 2012. Should pop up

19 months ago

2blessed in Texas said: So true...At the time I got the news about BOA ..I was so hurt but in reality 3months later Chase hired me and it was 17,000 more yearly. So, remember whats for you no man can take away.

Ameen!! Something better may be ahead. It's taken all day but I finally picked my chin up off the ground :-)

Barbieeeee in Daly City, California

19 months ago

Hello to all, I DID NOT clear my background check. I got the call today. So sad but its the reality of making an honest mistake and the results of youngster stupidity. I am going to apply for the section 19 FDIC waiver!!! Don't steal kids even petty theft over 12 years ago 2 charges will screw you where it counts. Feel free to ask me any questions. Good luck to all, whatever path is meant to be will be dont stress. My friend summed it up just like this......it's like worrying Bout getting cheated on, if it happens you have no control of it either way so moral of the story, don't worry until your results come back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

2blessed in Texas

19 months ago

Sorry to hear that but like you said you will apply for the waiver so it will be ok. Did the recuiter disclose to you why? Did you get convicted? If the report states it was dismissed and since its been over 5 years ago you should get the de minmus auto clearence. A charge is not a conviction.

19 months ago

2blessed in Texas said: Sorry to hear that but like you said you will apply for the waiver so it will be ok. Did the recuiter disclose to you why? Did you get convicted? If the report states it was dismissed and since its been over 5 years ago you should get the de minmus auto clearence. A charge is not a conviction.

No the recruiter did not disclose but I'm pretty confident as to why. I plead no contest to both the fines were under $450.00 and they were both over 12 years ago. Due to the fact that I have 2 charges I don't qualify for de minimus. Hopefully the waiver doesn't take 6 months and the guy at the FDIC said just because you apply doesn't mean you will get the waiver. Lol, nice. Fml

2blessed in Texas

19 months ago

Lol...Well keep your chin up !! Thanks for the update.

19 months ago

2blessed in Texas said: Lol...Well keep your chin up !! Thanks for the update.

Thank you!!!!

msthickness in Florida

19 months ago

Barbieeeee in Daly City, California said: No the recruiter did not disclose but I'm pretty confident as to why. I plead no contest to both the fines were under $450.00 and they were both over 12 years ago. Due to the fact that I have 2 charges I don't qualify for de minimus. Hopefully the waiver doesn't take 6 months and the guy at the FDIC said just because you apply doesn't mean you will get the waiver. Lol, nice. Fml

Barbieeeee--- sorry about the job. Let me say this, getting the waiver does take a minimum of 6 months. I do not know why but it's a lengthy process. However do not be discouraged. If I were you, I would email or fax all of the documents they ask you to send then MAIL the certified documents maybe that will cut down on the time frame. Also the "de minimus" waiver is not the same as the actual waiver, if I'm not mistaken the de minimus waiver takes a shorter time to get. However I had a petty theft -- pled adjudication withheld-- less than $100 and it was 20 years ago and it's still took me 6 months. And I actually met the de minimus requirements. The SAFE act was not implemented to hurt people like you or me, however, a lot of people have been affected. Wells does not take the time to look at the charge or speak to you regarding it, they just rescind their offer. Hope this helps a little. Good luck

19 months ago

msthickness in Florida said: Barbieeeee--- sorry about the job. Let me say this, getting the waiver does take a minimum of 6 months. I do not know why but it's a lengthy process. However do not be discouraged. If I were you, I would email or fax all of the documents they ask you to send then MAIL the certified documents maybe that will cut down on the time frame. Also the "de minimus" waiver is not the same as the actual waiver, if I'm not mistaken the de minimus waiver takes a shorter time to get. However I had a petty theft -- pled adjudication withheld-- less than $100 and it was 20 years ago and it's still took me 6 months. And I actually met the de minimus requirements. The SAFE act was not implemented to hurt people like you or me, however, a lot of people have been affected. Wells does not take the time to look at the charge or speak to you regarding it, they just rescind their offer. Hope this helps a little. Good luck

Thank you! My recruiter told me someone else's is going on a year!! Yikes. I guess a year is better than outgoing at all. I will post again when I get my waiver!! Like Arnold Schwarzenegger said, ill be back!!!!

Living Life in Sacramento, California

19 months ago

To everybody thats worried about the background check. Here's my story. I got hired as a personal banker in Sacramento, California 1 month ago. I have 3 DUI's and 2 convictions of driving on a suspended license. My background check took over 2 weeks (16 days to be exact) and I was cleared and given the position. My advice is not to worry about DUI's. They don't do a credit check (I have horrible credit) or a drug test just the criminal background check and only look for dishonesty and breach of trust convictions such as bad check's, fraud, or theft. If you are a DUI offender like me, You have nothing to worry about so relax!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sara Fontaine in Fargo, North Dakota

19 months ago

I'm still waiting for my background check, did everything,background check and finger printing. the 28th of January, my training class in suppose to start february 11. i was told they don't look at anything past 5 years. cause i was upfront about two bad checks in 1994 & 1999 that went to court. everything was taken care. now just the waiting game!

msthickness in Florida

18 months ago

To all that have been denied employment or relinquished from employment due to the SAFE act--- background with theft, dishonesty, etc. It took me roughly 6 months---- however I did get the "De Minimus" waiver today. It states in the waiver that I am insurable and covered by the FDIC and to supply the letter when doing my background check. It lists the attorney's info that is with the FDIC in the event that there are any questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mrs.Barnes86 in Gadsden, Alabama

18 months ago

I was offered the teller position at WF i have an old Assault charge 3rd degree, its 6 1/2 years old (Misdemeanor)will this conviction dismiss me from getting the position.Thats the ONLY thing on my record, no bad checks, theft nothing

18 months ago

Mrs.Barnes86 in Gadsden, Alabama said: I was offered the teller position at WF i have an old Assault charge 3rd degree, its 6 1/2 years old (Misdemeanor)will this conviction dismiss me from getting the position.Thats the ONLY thing on my record, no bad checks, theft nothing

As far as I've heard, you can have that & still be ok. They are looking for theft, dishonesty, breech of trust. The FDIC will not legally allow the bank to hire someone if they have those types of charges. So DUI ok assault ok even drugs I think are ok just not stealin lol. Hope that eases your minds out there

jj02 in Saint Paul, Minnesota

18 months ago

Does anyone know if a misdemeanor Obstruct Legal Process-Lawful Execution Legal Process conviction will bar me from working an entry level position with Wells Fargo? It happened in 09 and was easily the stupidest thing I've done. I read the description of the charge and it never says anything about lying or dishonesty but I am still very worried. Has anyone had this charge and passed the background check? Also, if a past charge is dismissed, could they still reject you based on that? Thanks! Any and all info is much appreciated!

waitingsatx in San Antonio, Texas

18 months ago

Sara Fontaine in Fargo, North Dakota said: I'm still waiting for my background check, did everything,background check and finger printing. the 28th of January, my training class in suppose to start february 11. i was told they don't look at anything past 5 years. cause i was upfront about two bad checks in 1994 & 1999 that went to court . everything was taken care. now just the waiting game!

I am in the same position, waiting for background check to be complete. Did you get your's back yet??

2blessed in Texas

18 months ago

waitingsatx in San Antonio, Texas said: I am in the same position, waiting for background check to be complete. Did you get your's back yet??

I've been waiting for 3 weeks now and I just received an email stated that my background is still pending. I know per the FDIC section 19 a bad check should not be held against you if it happen onced and the amount was not more than 1,000.00 also the check could not be written to another bank.

18 months ago

Just submitted prints yesterday. I keep reading this forum and the conflicting reports are driving me batty! How long does it take for them to give you the results? I'm supposed to start training on the 25th.. Not looking good. :(

2blessed in Texas

18 months ago

jj02 in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: Just submitted prints yesterday. I keep reading this forum and the conflicting reports are driving me batty! How long does it take for them to give you the results? I'm supposed to start training on the 25th.. Not looking good. :(

It just depends my results have not came and its over 3weeks!! My training starts
On monday and you can't go until your cleared. First advantage won't release any info.

18 months ago

2blessed in Texas said: It just depends my results have not came and its over 3weeks!! My training starts
On monday and you can't go until your cleared. First advantage won't release any info.

Yikes! That must be painful to wait so long. Are you currently employed? I am totally blundering my 14 day notice because if I do pass (which I think is highly unlikely after reading the comments on here), I'm not going to be able to give advanced notification before training starts. I'm just confused how all of this works so quickly. I assume I'm going to be a sitting duck over the weekend and then hopefully Mon or Tuesday I'll know..? Esp/ since my training date is so quick!

When I went into the interview, the hiring manager said to me, "We do NOT check credit but we do check for felonies." Well.. I don't have any felonies but I do have misdemeanors. Hmm..

Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

2blessed in Texas

18 months ago

I know right! No, I'm not currently employed just playing the waiting game. I don't have any felonies either. They don't do credit checks from my understanding. My friend background came back in three days so hang in there it's possible!

18 months ago

2blessed, have you heard anything? Hopefully you are busy with your training today!

Melisa Barnes in Gadsden, Alabama

18 months ago

I start my training March 4th I went to their designated place did my fingerprinting and less than a hour I received a call with an offer I'm so excited

nnao in Elizabeth, New Jersey

18 months ago

Recently applied for a personal bankers position and completed the background process on the 11th of February. I reached out to the staffing specialist on the following day inquiring on how long it would take for the background to clear. Received an immediate response via email stating I've cleared the background check process and they will be in touch for the next step. Its now the 7 days later and have yet to hear back? Does it normally take this long? Was offered the position and told training starts on the 2nd week of March.

2blessed in Texas

18 months ago

jj02 in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: 2blessed, have you heard anything? Hopefully you are busy with your training today!

Yes, I just got cleared today and I start on the 25th!!!! I'm so happy:) It's been four weeks on tomorrow. I want to share this message. Just because your Dream get Delayed doesn't mean it's Dead. I went thru all the previous comments and feared the worse because my clearance took forever!! But, the De Mimnmus Section 19 does help and Wells Fargo will check before they disqualify anyone for employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

THE TRUTH in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

drj1007 in Harrisonburg, Virginia said: Hi, I've applied to more than thirteen full and part time teller positions in my area in the time frame between June to last week. Unfortunately, each of my applications have been declined. I was wondering if it would be okay to contact a recruiter and ask why my application has been declined.

I'm completing my bachelor's degree in finance this upcoming semester from a reputable university and I have more than two years of work experience in customer service and sales for two Fortune 100 companies. I have no criminal record and have clean credit . Every e-mail I've received has said "Thank you for you interest in position...After carefully reviewing your information we have decided to select a better qualified candidate that meets our needs...", and my assessment results say proceed. I've also never been dismissed from a position and have secured multiple professional and personal references.

I'm very troubled by the negative responses I've received and would really appreciate some recent advice on what actions I should take as well as any tips on the application process. I'm also waiting for responses on five more applications. Should I wait until after I receive a response on those applications to contact recruiting? I feel I should but I don't want to miss out on additional opportunities due to an error on my part. Thank you in advance for your advice!

Keep your head up, people with Masters Degree's are getting denied employment right now. The key is keep chugging away. You have great credentials, yet there are people with the same line up, degree, experience, etc. They may have had managerial experience etc. Shoot for entry level positions, do not shoot for those 50,000 something jobs right out of college its not going to happen, job pool is to big.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phonebanker1@Wells

18 months ago

I just wanted to share my expirence with anyone that is trying or thinking about getting a job at wells and is worried about the background check. When I applied I sent in my resume which was not 100% true when it comes to my previous employer an time there do I was freaking OUT bad lol. What I eventually learned about wells Fargo is they do not check education or employment history just expect u to be honest. What they do is run your fingerprints and IF those come back fishy they will do a background search. I have no criminal history so my check came back in about 12 hours and I was cleared even though I lied :( the only thing to worry about is anything dealing with Breach of trust and dishonesty as well as felonies. DUI and bad credit are not a deal breaker. So if you ever got arrested for stealing or something of that sort...you will probably fail the BG check. Just be confident and try to tell your recruiter what charges you have on record even if you think it's a deal breaker they like for you to be upfront about criminal history. Even some expunged records may show due to fingerprinting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ArcadiaBob in Houston, Texas

17 months ago

Crazy question. I have accepted an offer, cleared my back ground screen and have a firm start date. One thing that is really puzzling me, I didn't get anything about a drug screen. Does wells not do these ? I know some big banks don't but I find this odd. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tekila sunshine in houston, Texas

16 months ago

I received a job offer at amegy bank, and I did my firgerprints and drug test, the job offer depends on the background check. The only thing I am worried about is my credit. I haven't heard back from them and they haven't returned my calls, I am freaking out....... My credit is not horrible but is bad. Anybody familiar with this situation???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

THE TRUTH in Atlanta, Georgia

16 months ago

Anyone that has been denied employment or has received a job offer with a criminal record I am curious to hear about your experiences with Wells Fargo. I am looking at a Class Action Lawsuit Against

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Expunged x-Felon

16 months ago

I'm in the background check phase now for Wells Fargo Mortgage; I take my fingerprints tomorrow. It says on the BGC app that "you may omit convictions that are completely expunged".

I have 2 felonies for drug possession and possession for sales 15 years ago when I was 18. Both cases are now expunged (dismissed) in california, just not sure how they'll look at that for Wells. I omitted that from my application as I read it could be "omitted".

Any other people in the same boat with drug felony that's expunged?

Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jro in Mesquite, Texas

16 months ago

I got my finger prints done yesterday, but i have a pending Felony for possession. I got arrested for it last may and have yet to get a court date. Anyone know if would still pass the back ground check with this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.