Wells Fargo Interview scheduling online..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

OMG!! in Reston, Virginia

19 months ago

Does anyone has any experience in scheduling teller interview online with a link from wellsfargo-cloudcords..
I have been applying for teller position in WF for last two months.. .At first I used to get links to schedule the interview.It never worked (ie i never got any schedule.even if I try immediately after getting email link,it says interview schedules are not available.Then in last month there was no opening, today one position opened in my area and I applied .Link received,same thing happened...What to do..
After my first 4-5 trials I contacted their hr help desk, they said, its not a technical problem..its because the schedules are easily filled, immediately after opening...

Any similar exp ???what to do ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fabfit in West Palm Beach, Florida

18 months ago

OMG!! in Reston, Virginia said: Does anyone has any experience in scheduling teller interview online with a link from wellsfargo-cloudcords..
I have been applying for teller position in WF for last two months.. .At first I used to get links to schedule the interview.It never worked (ie i never got any schedule.even if I try immediately after getting email link,it says interview schedules are not available.Then in last month there was no opening, today one position opened in my area and I applied .Link received,same thing happened...What to do..
After my first 4-5 trials I contacted their hr help desk , they said, its not a technical problem..its because the schedules are easily filled, immediately after opening...

Any similar exp ???what to do ??

SAME THING is happening to me. I just applied to other banks and have had phone interviews with ST, BOA, and PNC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

OMG!! in Reston, Virginia

18 months ago

miracle ...miracle..
2 days back I applied for a number of new teller positions opened in our area..I applied on the same day ,they posted it..it was around 3 pm..and I kept logged in to my email and at 5:38 pm I got the interview scheduling link..Without wasting a second I clicked and got a slot for next week ..(only that was available)!!!...I think you should be very lucky to get it..because I have tried scheduling within 2 minutes of receiving the link and failed...Its for group interview..(2 hrs)

fabfit ::try it ..all the best

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fabfit in West Palm Beach, Florida

18 months ago

OMG!! in Reston, Virginia said: miracle ...miracle..
2 days back I applied for a number of new teller positions opened in our area..I applied on the same day ,they posted it..it was around 3 pm..and I kept logged in to my email and at 5:38 pm I got the interview scheduling link..Without wasting a second I clicked and got a slot for next week ..(only that was available)!!!...I think you should be very lucky to get it..because I have tried scheduling within 2 minutes of receiving the link and failed...Its for group interview..(2 hrs)

fabfit ::try it ..all the best

awesome good for you! I will keep trying :-) Good luck on the interview!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

OnlyMeDee in Warner Robins, Georgia

5 months ago

I have also been trying to get an interview from the emails they sent and last night I finally got one. However, it is a little concerning since the group interiview says that it will be next week from 2AM - 3:30AM! Who does interviews in the middle of the night? Has anyone else got this as well? If so, does it concern you to be in the downtown area at 2AM?
I am not sure if I need to contact someone or what. I did a reverse address search and the address didnt come up to a Wells Fargo location but to a clothier?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

destiny in Lake Worth, Florida

5 months ago

Can someone tell me how to access cloudcords website to schedule an interview.Have been trying but can't seem to get through.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Maggie RAZO in ARVADA, Colorado

4 months ago

So i applied online and the set me up with a group interview and they call me to set me up for a interview at a store. but now they call me again to do another interview at a other branch and now i don't know what to think some help it's this friday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Onlymedee in Warner Robins, Georgia

4 months ago

OnlyMeDee in Warner Robins, Georgia said: I have also been trying to get an interview from the emails they sent and last night I finally got one. However, it is a little concerning since the group interiview says that it will be next week from 2AM - 3:30AM! Who does interviews in the middle of the night? Has anyone else got this as well? If so, does it concern you to be in the downtown area at 2AM?
I am not sure if I need to contact someone or what. I did a reverse address search and the address didnt come up to a Wells Fargo location but to a clothier?

UPDATE: It was a typo and it turned out that the group interview was actually at 2PM not 2AM. Wells Fargo sent me an email updating me with the correct time and also called me on the phone as well. I had my group interview and then was called back a few days later and was setup for an interview at one of their locations. That was about a week ago so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get offered a position!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.