Wells Fargo Teller Training Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

newlyemployed in Ridgeland, South Carolina

18 months ago

Hello everyone! I am a very recently hired employee of Wells Fargo. I landed a teller position and am to start training in a couple of weeks (a 9 business day program over the course of 2 weeks). My question is whether or not they pay you to train. I know they pay the mileage during travel, they pay for the hotel I'll be staying in, and and they reimburse for meals up to $40 a day. But can I expect payment for the time spent in training?

Thanks in advance!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Roxanne in Houston, Texas

17 months ago

well I recently got into the same position in the same bank and I was told that yes, they do pay for training the first payroll includes 3 weeks meaning that you'll have to wait until 3 weeks to get paid so yes you do get paid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Grace in Cape Coral, Florida

4 months ago

newlyemployed in Ridgeland, South Carolina said: Hello everyone! I am a very recently hired employee of Wells Fargo. I landed a teller position and am to start training in a couple of weeks (a 9 business day program over the course of 2 weeks). My question is whether or not they pay you to train. I know they pay the mileage during travel, they pay for the hotel I'll be staying in, and and they reimburse for meals up to $40 a day. But can I expect payment for the time spent in training?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I was just wondering how many hours the training is. Does anyone know? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.