Wells Fargo teller qualifications

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

cjc1130 in Orange City, Florida

55 months ago

I have applied for entry level teller positions with Wells Fargo, and other banks as well. I have 8 years of retail experience, and 3 years credit card call center experience. My applications show as "declined" on my applicant profile page on the Wells Fargo site. I have tried to email them to ask them what qualifications I am not meeting, but of course, no one replies. Does anyone know WHY I would not at least get an interview???

Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gilene marc in Naples, Florida

30 months ago

hello. my name is Gilene Marc. I'm a good worker and i really love talking to people with a positive attitude.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

petit mignon in San Diego, California

28 months ago

cjc1130 in Orange City, Florida said: I have applied for entry level teller positions with Wells Fargo, and other banks as well. I have 8 years of retail experience, and 3 years credit card call center experience.Does anyone know WHY I would not at least get an interview???

I'm not a recruiter, but my best guess would be that you're overqualified or you didn't answer a question correctly? it's pretty easy to get a job at WF as a teller. You should try applying to be a banker, since you have more experience and you'll be paid more. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.