Wellsfargo Phone Banker Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Tiajenea

47 months ago

So I applied for the Wellsfargo Phone Banker Position almost one month ago because I have a friend who currently works there and she stated that she would give me a referral. However, I have not received any notice from them stating if I was accepted or rejected for the position. In fact the only contact that I received since putting in my application was the automated confirmation email. I spoke with my friend and she stated that her HOUR person had indeed received my application and would call me, but they have not and it is driving me insane not having an answer. Is this normal for this position or is it just me? HELP SOMEONE- I NEED ADVISE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

suny in Rosemead, California

45 months ago

My processing was taking within 2 weeks. I guess it depends on which call center is hiring. I got the position offered, but not sure whether I am gonna take it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

naturalmommy in Birmingham, Alabama

41 months ago

Tiajenea said: So I applied for the Wellsfargo Phone Banker Position almost one month ago because I have a friend who currently works there and she stated that she would give me a referral. However, I have not received any notice from them stating if I was accepted or rejected for the position. In fact the only contact that I received since putting in my application was the automated confirmation email. I spoke with my friend and she stated that her HOUR person had indeed received my application and would call me, but they have not and it is driving me insane not having an answer. Is this normal for this position or is it just me? HELP SOMEONE- I NEED ADVISE!!!

well i applied on may24 for phone banker position on may 31 got email from hr saying would call me in day or two or i could call her to discuss details of position so i called her immediately she gave details of position then she setup up phone interview for following friday after phone interview next friday was one on one interview 3 days later job offer pending background and fingerprint check phone interview and one on one interview same questions one on one inteview just more questions about sales goals so get all your customer service tell about a time stories together and sales stories together just be yourself they see through bs and wear a suit they want professionals

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

geebz in Portland, Oregon

41 months ago

Tiajenea said: So I applied for the Wellsfargo Phone Banker Position almost one month ago because I have a friend who currently works there and she stated that she would give me a referral. However, I have not received any notice from them stating if I was accepted or rejected for the position. In fact the only contact that I received since putting in my application was the automated confirmation email. I spoke with my friend and she stated that her HOUR person had indeed received my application and would call me, but they have not and it is driving me insane not having an answer. Is this normal for this position or is it just me? HELP SOMEONE- I NEED ADVISE!!!

Guess it depends on the location because I applied on a Friday night and was called the following Monday morning. I was working within two weeks of my interview. If possible, have your friend email her HR person and refer you with a personal note that way. Makes it more personal! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

James Williams in Bessemer, Alabama

23 months ago

I understand and this is very unsual but the best thing to do is give HR a call because you probably would have gotten in the second training class... Hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Luntrice in Birmingham, Alabama

18 months ago

I am trying to find out where to apply for the phone backing position and I havent saw it on Wells Fargo website in the last 6 months could someone plz tell me where to apply at

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cantstopwontstop in Troutville, Virginia

3 months ago

I currently work as a phone banker 2.... save yourself a lot of wasted time and energy and do not take a position as a phone banker!! Its the worst job ever, this company is SOOOOO UNETHICAL... You will be MISERABLE at this job.

HIGH sales goals
Lazy Supervisors
SOOOO MUCH STRESS
angry mean customers
no room for advancement unless you know the right people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.