do not go to work for Wells Fargo

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Karen SN in Fountain, Colorado

34 months ago

Totally agree! People has no idea what they re getting into!
Me and my sister got hired there andwe re both upset that we give up other job opprtunity to wk at WF. They do not care about the employees ayt all....all about numbers, and sell to people.I am not gng to loose my mind or health because of WF, they are getting richer by the min and paying terrible wages

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

katniss in Perkasie, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

scottow in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Wells fargo is finding unfair reasons to let people go to hire new people at lower wages. Beware if you go to work for them especially if you were with Wachovia before the merger. My wife was let go for "Telephone abuse policy" and was denied unemployment benefits because of it as were many others. Just a bogus reason to get rid of people. One write up and you get no bonus for the quarter.

This is totally untrue. I worked for Wachovia, as well as 8 other co-workers and we're all still employed by Wells Fargo. AND some of the people I work with have been through 4 mergers and haven't had a problem. Some of them have been with the company for over 40 years and make more money than the managers do. Wells Fargo just has a different way of doing things and they aren't Wachovia, if you can't keep up with the change the managers will let you go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Tonya11 in Asheboro, North Carolina

28 months ago

I applied for teller position at Wells Fargo and 24 hours later got the email to complete the web screening. So I completed it and passed it. I did a phone interview and the recruiter said she'd call me at the end of the week, but she never called back or emailed me. So I had to look up my application status myself and it said that my application had been denied. But idk why. A couple days after that I applied for 2 or 3 more relet positions and when I submitted my applications it said additional screening required. ( Why is that?) if I passed my screening and it's valid for a whole year. Come to find out 1 of my applications had been denied and I was finally told there was another candidate that fit the position. So I'm still haven't gotten the email for the additional screening that I'm supposed to be taking. And no calls from a recruiter yet. Has this ever happened to anyone else or know how to deal with this situation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.