does wells fargo typically take two weeks to make a job offer?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

i_Need_iNfo in Bronx, New York

28 months ago

Hi, Last week 3/28/12 I interviewed with WF for a HomeLoan Processor. The interview went O.K. in the moment I felt like I was dokng great, but afterwards I replayed it over to myself and I just think it went ...O.K. They said it should take a week or two to make a decision and tomorrow will be a week. Im very anxious cause I want an offer. MY QUESTION, should I be concerned???? Only because some other posts ...folks have gotten called back anywhere from a day to one week. What are your thoughts.... Give it up and stop waiting or keep my fingers crossed. OH...AND DO THEY MAKE A PHONE OR EMAIL JOB OFFER???? Thanks for answering

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

i_Need_iNfo in Bronx, New York

28 months ago

anyone???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BD in Phoenix, Arizona

27 months ago

i_Need_iNfo in Bronx, New York said: anyone???

I was given an offer next day after my one on one interview w/ the BM and the recruiter called me to congratulate me. So I'm not sure in ur case, when I was @ the group interview a guy who I interviewd w/ had been a teller w/ wells b4 quitting due to school and he said they call asap, which in my case they did. I start as a PB in two weeks. If I were u I'd call my recruiter also the 1800 number to see what's going on w/ ur hiring process.. But good luck and don't give up ..;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jeepguy66 in Charlotte, North Carolina

3 months ago

i_Need_iNfo in Bronx, New York said: Hi, Last week 3/28/12 I interviewed with WF for a HomeLoan Processor. The interview went O.K. in the moment I felt like I was dokng great, but afterwards I replayed it over to myself and I just think it went ...O.K. They said it should take a week or two to make a decision and tomorrow will be a week. Im very anxious cause I want an offer. MY QUESTION, should I be concerned???? Only because some other posts ...folks have gotten called back anywhere from a day to one week. What are your thoughts.... Give it up and stop waiting or keep my fingers crossed. OH...AND DO THEY MAKE A PHONE OR EMAIL JOB OFFER???? Thanks for answering

If they liked you, you would hear back right away...I heard back same day/2 hours later on one which I TD and then the following business day (Monday) on a Friday one...It will be a phone call...Consider yourself lucky for firsts getting past their screening software to get a phone interview and then clearing that to get an "in person" interview. Keep applying to everything that remotely resembles what you want to do and something will happen!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.