I have 5 misdemeanors in CO, can I still pass a background check for WF in FL??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Anjelmanning in Aurora, Colorado

36 months ago

None involve theft, or lying or anything like that... Has anyone been hired with a record like mine or worse?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cerenity in Van Nuys, California

36 months ago

Hey everybody stop stressing
Ive been stressing all week on wether i was gone get the job cause my background check please it cleared yesturday and i had a misdimeanor for lying to the police 8 years ago no prob bob im in like flen just thought i would stop by to tell the stressors to take a chill pill cause what God got for you it is for you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anjelmanning in Broomfield, Colorado

36 months ago

Even with 5 misdemeanors in the last 3 years?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Wells in Berkeley, California

36 months ago

cerenity in Van Nuys, California said: Hey everybody stop stressing
Ive been stressing all week on wether i was gone get the job cause my background check please it cleared yesturday and i had a misdimeanor for lying to the police 8 years ago no prob bob im in like flen just thought i would stop by to tell the stressors to take a chill pill cause what God got for you it is for you!

Cerenity,

I had a misdimeanor for lying to police in 2005 and my case was dismissed (plead guilty) in 2007 Jan. Do you know how far Wells Fargo looks at misdimeanor case like lying to the police officer? I'm scared the heck out b/c i'm waiting for my bgc next week. Hope my offer will not be rescinded. Please advise if you know anything cerenity.

Anjelmanning in Aurora, Colorado

36 months ago

I need answers not more questions!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.