How long does WF take to contact you after the second interview for a teller position?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Mary-ann123456 in blackfood, Idaho

60 months ago

Mary-ann123456 in blackfood, Idaho said: Hi, Yesterday I went to the 2nd interview for a teller position. And They say they will send me an email saying yes or not. well, so i haven't receive anything yet. I'm really hoping I get this job.
I feel like if you past the 1st group interview, it's pretty ... sure you'll get the job. isn't like that?
Thanks!!!

They say they wanted me to be interview in two different branches, so if I don't get the job at the branch where i was interview yesterday, they were still going to call me to schedule an interview at the other branch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Kristi84 in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

First of all, after a "group interview" send a Thank you letter to who ever was your reqruiter at the interview. Simply, ask for her business card after the interview and send a thank you letter within 24 hour period.

After the group interview, it took me 1 week, before they called me to one-on-one interview. in 4 hours (!) I got a call back saying that I got the job and have to do the fingerprints.; My training will start on August 4th, 2010. They offer everyone a part time position, though, because they don't want to pay the benefits I guess.... oh well. =( will see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Yeah, I was kind of wrong about the benefits. Here how it works- You get the amount of benefits depending on the amount of hours you work during your week. So, let's say, if you are full time, you get full benefits covered. If you work part time, you get half of the amount, etc.

So far, I was working part time for my first two weeks (first week I was just shadowing the tellers, on my second week I got my own cash box with some tellers watch me and showing me how to do the transactions). It is kind of tricky and A LOT to learn, but IT's kind of geting it there. So, They gave me full time starting tomorrow. So far, it's ok. It's just you have to be VERY DETAIL oriented, you know what I mean?? I was out of balance 2 times already!!! damn. it's kinda hard. but not too hard. :)))

we have this stupid scripting to say to every customer. like, Welcome to Wells fargo, my name is Kris, how may I provide you with excellent service? To get things done right for the first time, would you please slide your card for me? Thank you (Mr. Smith) for being a high valued customer with us!! In order to please you out of my way, would you like your receipt????

so yeah, it's a lot to say, I feel like a fricking parrot, but I hope I will get used to it. And not ALL the branches require scripting. well, mine DOES. (It's Hollywood). Peace.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jas in Fresno, California

54 months ago

I had two interviews with Branch Service managers. They told me that they'll get back to me in a couple of weeks but i'm feeling anxious already. How long does it take to get a call on an average ? And what is the next step if i get the call ? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

jas in Fresno, California

54 months ago

Got a call from the recruiter and it was a no from the branch at which i got interviewed last week because of my availability. Recruiter gave me another interview with another branch manager tomorrow ! so, hoping for the best...please pray for me, I really need this and i'll try my best.
Please add any comments or suggestions you have for me... Looking forward to hear from you all. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

pal in Eatontown, New Jersey

40 months ago

Hi
I just had interview by phone before 2 days ago and they said they will keep in touch with me and they get back to me by email or phone .. what does that mean ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Denice in Dallas, Texas

40 months ago

How long does it take wells Fargo to call you after group interview, I had my group interview tuesday!! I'm anxious to find out if I got the job or a one on one Interview!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Denice in Dallas, Texas said: How long does it take wells Fargo to call you after group interview, I had my group interview tuesday!! I'm anxious to find out if I got the job or a one on one Interview!!!

within 1 week

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Denice in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

Kristi84 in Los Angeles, California said: within 1 week

Tmrw will be exactly a week, I feel I did pretty well, does the process usually take this long? What should I expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Denice in Dallas, Texas said: Tmrw will be exactly a week, I feel I did pretty well, does the process usually take this long? What should I expect?

I guess it depends on the area and how bad they need tellers/bankers, in L.A. it takes 1 week (but usually they need tellers/bankers pretty bad, because it's a crappy job,that's why banks always hiring, because tellers and bankers leave after a while. Like me, I left in 1 year, but anyway, don't worry, try to wait another week if no respond, try to contact whoever did the group interview). good luck! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.