How to get a job at Wendy's.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

Do you work at Wendy's? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

employee in Peoria, Arizona

132 months ago

yea i do work at wendy's and i just set up an interview and was hired

and idk just dont have alot of tatahoos or piersings

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia

128 months ago

Check this out.

www.stopchildlabor.org/USchildlabor/fact1.htm

Labor laws were put into place to prevent small children from working. At one time, places like textile mills would hire small children (ten years old) to thread textile machines because the children were small enough to crawl into the machines and their fingers were small enough to handle tiny threads and other small parts of the machines.

Naturally, the machines would sometimes be started accidentally by perhaps other children or even adults who could not see the small child still inside it and you can imagine the disastrous results.

They had to set a limit on how old a person had to be in order to be employed full time and generally that is at the age of 16. The link above will tell you what the conditions are. Just like you got to be a certain age to drive a car, you got be a certain age to have a regular, full time job during normal school hours, for example.

Reply - Report abuse

Depressed manager in Troy, New York

127 months ago

Get in Wendy's? Are you crazy? No offense but if your a teen looking for that first job, Wendy's is great. But if your an adult, take my advice, don't waste your time. Great food, great atmosphere, just another dead-end job, unless you can get in the right cliq. Like most places, I guess its not who you know but who you ..... Well you know what I mean.

Reply - Report abuse

Shay in Vandalia, Ohio

126 months ago

Um your 14 Jennifer, you cannot work "lots of hours". You will most likely work only part time after school.

Reply - Report abuse

John Doe in Boerne, Texas

126 months ago

like any job, complete the application completely, show up for the interview in nice clothes, and answer the questions honestly. If you want to make it a slam dunk, be willing to work any time, any day, and have previous experience.

Reply - Report abuse

shia in Knoxville, Tennessee

125 months ago

Than you for looking at my applcation

Reply - Report abuse

beautiful1 in HIGHLAND, California

119 months ago

Than you for looking at my applcation you need anything just email me.

Reply - Report abuse

Need a job in Imperial, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Wendy's? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I had to apply online. I went to the store but they only take online applications.
After you complete the application You then take an assessment test. I have no idea what answers they want because I FAILED the assessment test three times. They won't even call you if you fail.
the only people who seem to get hired are the young and the stupid The only thing the assessment test does is determine that you can take a tesst. It doesn't know if you are a good employee.

Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Sheffield Lake, Ohio

59 months ago

The other day while I was driving around jobhunting I saw the Wendy's in Sheffield Village, Ohio, have a help wanted sign in the drive through lane. So you managers-to-be in the area there you go.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Sheffield Lake, Ohio

59 months ago

Need a job in Imperial, Pennsylvania said: I had to apply online. I went to the store but they only take online applications.
After you complete the application You then take an assessment test. I have no idea what answers they want because I FAILED the assessment test three times. They won't even call you if you fail.
the only people who seem to get hired are the young and the stupid The only thing the assessment test does is determine that you can take a tesst. It doesn't know if you are a good employee.

Hey do you recall any of the questions? Please type them in here, maybe someone can help to say what the right answers are.

Reply - Report abuse

lauraperkins in New York, New York

58 months ago

Interesting post. I would add a new business social network in which you can create your CV/Resume and search for job vacancies. It is Business & Job. Its website is www.businessandjob.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.