Fake Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Susan in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

96 months ago

This company is horrible. They constantly post jobs that they don't have. I have called on some of there posted jobs only to find out they really don't have any jobs. They just want to get you in there office to sign up with them in the event they ever have real jobs. Isn't this false advertising, how can this be legal?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie, Dallas, TX in Dallas, Texas

96 months ago

Thanks for the warning, y'all !!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brandy in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

Some of these employees at these staffing agencies should put themselves in the job seeker's position maybe then they wouldn't send people on a wild goose chase by giving them the contractor's name instead of the Company Name,(makes you wonder if they did this on purpose, just to let you think they are helping you find work. They give you an address and no one in the area has any idea where it is and have never heard of the company, your lead to believe your looking for. Manpower is good for that.

italianfun156 in Winston Salem, North Carolina

80 months ago

Susan in Cedar Rapids, Iowa said: This company is horrible. They constantly post jobs that they don't have. I have called on some of there posted jobs only to find out they really don't have any jobs. They just want to get you in there office to sign up with them in the event they ever have real jobs. Isn't this false advertising, how can this be legal?

Well I just asked to the NC Attorney General if this is, as I think, false advertisement. I am also sending some material to a friend who is a Judge for legal advice. Since I am Italian, over 50, I had to report 4 companies to the EEOC for discrimination in hiring. I talk about this on my blog: blog.computer-fella.com/2008/05/04/top-sider-strutmasters-discrimination/

As far as I know there are now 4 Federal investigations against them. We should always fight these crooks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.