Fake Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Sherry in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

88 months ago

Yes, I have experienced the very same thing with this company. How can they legally post openings that they don't have. The staff is very unprofessional, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I often wonder how people like this get hired in these kinds of jobs. I could do circles around them personally and professionally. Give me a job like this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

me in Richardson, Texas

86 months ago

Sherry said: Yes, I have experienced the very same thing with this company. How can they legally post openings that they don't have. The staff is very unprofessional, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I often wonder how people like this get hired in these kinds of jobs. I could do circles around them personally and professionally. Give me a job like this.

I heard that, ditto here! But if you have integrity, (which it sounds like you do), they'd prob let you go b/c you can't "play along". But, you are right. It is all a game to them!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unknown in Saint Louis, Missouri

85 months ago

very true. I am a temp here and I have an assignment that is going to end at the end of this month. I asked them do they have some type of work avaialble and they don't. When I ask them about the postings, I get no answer. Very unprofessional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Depressed in Denver, Colorado

85 months ago

What a dirty trick to pull on someone, out of work, full of hope. They should be ashamed. I applied at Westaff on this job as well, two months ago. I'm still out of work and I've yet to hear from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

notachance in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

81 months ago

Welcome to America...nobody gives a chit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

wltalley in San Diego, California

80 months ago

I was told by a temp agency I went to that alot of them run fake ads, they have to the girl said in order to hold up the contract they have for advertising. Most place have to run an ad old or new every 15 days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.