How to get a job at Westaff.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Westaff? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Dover, New Hampshire

93 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Westaff? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?
Go to the Westaff office, fill out an application, sit through their little video presentation, then wait and wait and wait. Hope this doesn't discourage you but I haven't gotten anything from them in 4 months I've been listed with them yet they are always posting the exact jobs I applied for. When I call them about the jobs they're no longer available but stay in touch because we expect things to get busy real soon. I'm with 4 agencies and guess what. They're all the same.....Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Teresa Rife

89 months ago

trying to get a job application for my son he does not have
access to a computer is there away you can mail it
525 eDrakerd aptb 205
Ft collins Colorado 80525 his name is Timothy D Rife

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yep in Saint Petersburg, Florida

88 months ago

Perhaps your son should call the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeannie in West Sacramento, California

88 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Westaff? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Do you mean as a temp, or actually in the Westaff office? I had a friend who was working as a temp, and she referred me to the local office. I ended up being a perfect match with the folks here in the office, so I sort of lucked into the position. I've been a Placement Consultant since last October, and this is the best job and the best company I've ever worked for! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeannie P in West Sacramento, California

88 months ago

Guide

Jeannie in West Sacramento, California said: Do you mean as a temp, or actually in the Westaff office? I had a friend who was working as a temp, and she referred me to the local office. I ended up being a perfect match with the folks here in the office, so I sort of lucked into the position. I've been a Placement Consultant since last October, and this is the best job and the best company I've ever worked for! :)

Sorry, Jeannie in West Sacramento, I don't know where it got that. I'm really Jeannie in Oklahoma City. Oops!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.