How to get a job at Western Union.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Western Union? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

LawGuy77 in Sacramento, California

3 months ago

AML Compliance, Englewood, Colorado

First interview was via phone with HR. Second was via phone about three weeks later with the Compliance Officer. During the interview, I was told that I would be doing an on site tour within a week to meet the staff. After a week passed and I didn't hear from anyone, I emailed HR because I wasn't allowed to be given the Compliance Officer's email. I inquired as to what the om site tour status would be. Two days later, I was contacted and interviewed again via phone by a staff member that was hired four months prior. I was told that she was asked by the Compliance Officer to conduct another interview with me and was told to expect to hear back from the Compliance Officer shortly there after. Another two weeks passed, I emailed the staff member but never received a reply. I then contacted HR and was told they'd find out about the on site interview date by the end of the week. It's been two and a half months.

I would never apply to this company again. Unprofessional group and sheer incompetence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.