positions

Comments (4)

Grisela Rodriguez in Chicago, Illinois

101 months ago

Several HR positions have been posted for this company the last few months.

Jack Kates in Fair Lawn, New Jersey

100 months ago

I applied for a Help Desk Manager position with Williams-Lea several weeks ago with one of their clients (A mid-Western Law firm) in NYC. After all that was said and done with the interview, the hiring director assured me I was a "qualified" candidate for the role. He said I will have my assistant contact you for a second interview with the client on Friday or Monday of next week. When Monday arrived and I did not receive a response, so I called to follow up. She said the hiring director decided (not the client) not to forward my resume to the client. I asked her why I wasn’t presented. She could not give me a straight answer. I think the client has the right not to interview the candidate when they are presented with a resume. I have over twenty professional years in IT and eight years in management. I didn’t just come down in yesterday’s rain.

Anonymous in Forest Hills, New York

100 months ago

Williams Lee is a very unprofessional organization. I interviewed with them and the people I met were probably hired by relatives. They are clueless, and also there is a high turnover. Do not have any regrets. Count your blessings that you are not there. Wait a bit more, and find environment that is profession so that you will not want to run after the first day of working there. Wish you the best in your job search.

Anonymous in Palo Alto, California

98 months ago

Really count your blessings. They are a sweatshop and very micro-managed. You have to clock in, clock out or you will be terminated. The skill levels of people that's on your team are so unequal that sooner or later you'll either burn out or become frustrated. If you are a good employee, they will load you up with so much work and give the not so good employees lesser task with fewer expectations. Their benefits are lousy and you have to work at least 2 holidays out of the year. So do yourself a favor, work for a private sector who wouldn't even dream of outsourcing. It's a bad deal!!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.