What's an amail?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

je in Chicago, Illinois

91 months ago

if im not hired or what?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Me in Columbus, Ohio

91 months ago

I don't think they contact every single person who sends them an e-mail. No company does.

Jack Kates in East Brunswick, New Jersey

91 months ago

I applied for a HD Manager position in NYC and I was told by the hiring Director I was an excellent candidate and he informed me he would contact me for a 2nd interview. Low and behold, he didn’t think I was viable and he did not submit my resume to the firm. From now on I am asking for a phone interview when dealing with NYC recruiters. If I am not 80% or higher match for the position, I will refuse the face to face interview. I cannot be spending $80 each time I go into the city only to be told afterwards I didn’t have enough experience. If they reimburse me for my travels, I may reconsider.

G Johnson in High Wycombe, United Kingdom

91 months ago

I used to work for Williams Lea in Scotland.
I handed in my notice and left 2 months ago as they are the WORST company I have ever worked for & treat their staff very poorly with no respect or initiative and have no communication what so ever. They still owe me work & holiday money and I am getting nowhere trying to chase them up on it.

My advice, steer clear of these cowboys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Springfield, Oregon

91 months ago

I have to agree with the above poster. I thought I had horrible jobs in the past...and then I worked at Williams Lea. Their payroll is a nightmare. And how they treat people is even worse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.