How to get a job at Winn-Dixie Stores.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

Do you work at Winn-Dixie Stores? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

adam mohammad

87 months ago

1405 store

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

adam mohammad

87 months ago

pil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

katyana cardenas in Miami, Florida

79 months ago

I really would like to work with a big commpany

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

interista in Jacksonville, Florida

69 months ago

I would not work for Winn-Dixie! The reason simply because i had an interview with two managers and they did not have the courtesy to respond to phone calls and emails. When i went to the interview i was completely turned off by the managers who felt like they were on top of the world. They had forgotten that some time ago they did sit on my side of the table. Winn-Dixie did all the renovations but without considering environment, their stores still look like they are in a third world country! Just for your information i have not shopped at Winn-Dixie since then and i do not plan to do so in the future.
John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JSStoreManager in Ft Pierce, Florida

68 months ago

I have seen the same thing though my training. I can also tell you I know a manager who got fired from Publix and now works for winn dixie. for taken items marking it down and purchasing it cheap then going to his flea market and selling it for a profit. Now it does this at winn dixie to and what is really funny is they have no idea that he is doing it and when the employees get wind of it he finds a reason to fire them and corporate lets him do it.
Winn Dixie is not as smart as they think they are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

swhmetta in Alpharetta, Georgia

60 months ago

JSStoreManager in Ft Pierce, Florida said: I have seen the same thing though my training. I can also tell you I know a manager who got fired from Publix and now works for winn dixie. for taken items marking it down and purchasing it cheap then going to his flea market and selling it for a profit. Now it does this at winn dixie to and what is really funny is they have no idea that he is doing it and when the employees get wind of it he finds a reason to fire them and corporate lets him do it.
Winn Dixie is not as smart as they think they are.

Are you serious? No wonder all these companies do background checks. It is idiots like that who ruin it for all who may have done something stupid 20 years ago and are now completely honest. Turn him in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

latoria in Jacksonville, Florida

45 months ago

yes im trying ao apply a job with winn-dixie a.s.a.p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

latoria in Jacksonville, Florida

45 months ago

yes im trying to apply a job with winndixie a.s.a.p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.