How to get a job at Wireless from AT&T.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 57)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at Wireless from AT&T? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Reba in Frisco, Texas

84 months ago

I attended one of their job fairs and received an interview on the spot which moved me into a second interview. I am looking for the Human resources number to find when the second interview will be scheduled. If anyone knows that number please reply. Their address is 5601 Legacy Dr. Plano Tx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dawn mueller

84 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Wireless from AT&T? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

looking for a job will love to learn more about at&t

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

unhappy in the new playground in Atlanta, Georgia

84 months ago

dawn mueller said: looking for a job will love to learn more about at&t

I am a former BellSouth employee now working for AT&T. Not a very friendly culture - LOTS of stupid processes! The wireless group is a little different - I do know they are hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bellsouth now At& T in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana

84 months ago

Any advice for someone going in I have an test and not interview on Saturday at 5 p.m. for Customer Assistant. I went on shreveporthelpwanted.com saw that they were hiring applied on line through an old bellsouth profile. I got an email yesterday where I have to confirm whether or not I could do testing. About a year and a half ago I did the same thing took teh test was scheduled to interview. Went to my interview and the lady their was very, nasty and rude. In fact they had me sit in an empty room for two hours while they were late with interviews. I left because I had another job and I am hoping teh culture has changed now that they are At & T because I despertaely need a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brad in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

I actually received a call from the recruiter for the AE II position, quick phone interview. She said my skills match and will have Regional Manager contact me and to be more aggressive when I speak with her. That was over a week ago, have heard nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AT & T in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana

84 months ago

I actually received a call from the recruiter for the AE II position, quick phone interview. She said my skills match and will have Regional Manager contact me and to be more aggressive when I speak with her. That was over a week ago, have heard nothing.

Do you have the recruiters email address to do a follow up letter?

Nick in Atlanta, Georgia

84 months ago

I've applied for about 20 different jobs with AT&T here in Atlanta. One of their corporate buildings is literally 20 feet from my appartment. I have my MBA and have recently led a marketing department in my previous job to a 15% sales growth, but can not even get a call back for an interview.

It's killing me as I think AT&T is in a great market and would provide me with the career opportunities I'm looking for.

Anyone know if it's worth my time to walk up to one of their corporate offices with a resume in hand or should I continue to shuffle resumes through HR hoping I'll somehow get noticed.

Thanks for the help.

someone in Berkeley, California

83 months ago

what's up with at&t in east bay they are always hiring for the same position for months, I'm talking about assistant manager position, in the same location?/ does anyone knows

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

c.denise in Addison, Illinois

83 months ago

My suggestions to the respondee from atlanta, It might be to your advantage to be a "little assertive." Try the direct approach-walk your resume over and ask, if by chance, the person with the authority is available to speak with you. Granted, this is not normal protocol, but than you are not looking for normal or average are you? you are looking for RESULTS! and that might take a little more than what you have done thus far----just a suggestion!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brad in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

I had my third interview for the CAEII position in Harrisburg. This is not a quick process, I believe I have at least three more interviews to go and target start date would be the end of October.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Nick in Atlanta, Georgia said: I've applied for about 20 different jobs with AT&T here in Atlanta. One of their corporate buildings is literally 20 feet from my appartment. I have my MBA and have recently led a marketing department in my previous job to a 15% sales growth, but can not even get a call back for an interview.

It's killing me as I think AT&T is in a great market and would provide me with the career opportunities I'm looking for.

Anyone know if it's worth my time to walk up to one of their corporate offices with a resume in hand or should I continue to shuffle resumes through HR hoping I'll somehow get noticed.

Thanks for the help.

Nick,

Are you talking about the AT&T on Piedmont Road? I do know that to be employed there, you have to be bi-lingual. Do you speak Spanish? I currently just got a job at AT&T in Kennesaw. They are hiring about 100 people or so. Maybe you could try there.

Nick in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

I did not know that. I did speak to a few people hanging around my building and they mentioned they mainly handle the DSL accounts as C/S reps.

Any tips on getting my resume to the people in Kennesaw? What type of positions are they hiring for?

Appreciate all the responses.

Mary in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Nick in Atlanta, Georgia said: I did not know that. I did speak to a few people hanging around my building and they mentioned they mainly handle the DSL accounts as C/S reps.

Any tips on getting my resume to the people in Kennesaw? What type of positions are they hiring for?

I am being hired for Sales Associate. I got that job info through the Georgia Department of Labor. It pays really well, more than $15.00 an hour plus commission (thats alot to me....im just 21). Apply through the bellsouth.com website, because all the companies haven't merged together yet. I must say though, this hiring process has been fairly quick.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

at&t exec

83 months ago

Nick in Atlanta, Georgia said: I did not know that. I did speak to a few people hanging around my building and they mentioned they mainly handle the DSL accounts as C/S reps.

Nick,

HAve you attempted to contact AT&T? If so, any response?

Charles in Jacksonville, Florida

82 months ago

I don't what the deal is, but I can't get an interview either. The manager said I made a great first impression and he was just waiting for my background check and assessment stuff to go through and he'd be giving me a call.

Now over a week later I get an email from a guy I know there telling me the manager said he looked into why he didn't get my application yet and found out I either didn't pass the assessment test or I didn't pass my background check.

I find it hard to believe it could be either of these as I was an A-B student in honors classes in high school and the only run in I've ever had with the law was a speeding ticket, which should be cleared from my record as I took a class.

Any Ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Angie in Angier, North Carolina

82 months ago

Mary in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am being hired for Sales Associate. I got that job info through the Georgia Department of Labor. It pays really well, more than $15.00 an hour plus commission (thats alot to me....im just 21). Apply through the bellsouth.com website, because all the companies haven't merged together yet. I must say though, this hiring process has been fairly quick.

I've been in the process of applying for the Sales Associate Position in Raleigh for over a month. First the computer test, then a week later an email for a background check permission form to fax, another week and had a phone interview, a week later an in-person BAI. Now a week waiting for something else to happen - they take their time, that's for sure.

Princess in Stone Mountain, Georgia

82 months ago

Angie in Angier, North Carolina said: I've been in the process of applying for the Sales Associate Position in Raleigh for over a month. First the computer test, then a week later an email for a background check permission form to fax, another week and had a phone interview, a week later an in-person BAI. Now a week waiting for something else to happen - they take their time, that's for sure.

I do know that the company hires in bulk, and they have classes that start on particular days. So you may apply in June, but the next available class may not be until August 1. So sometimes, that has to do with how fast or slow the hiring process is. Another thing is that each region has one head hiring manager who says yes, or no, so that person is in charge of a lot....i know the top hiring manager for AT&T Southeast has a lot on her plate....good luck!!!

angiea in Willow Spring, North Carolina

82 months ago

I still haven't heard anything :-( I was told by the interviewer that if I was considered for employment, I would receive a phone call in about 10 days, and if I was no longer in the running, I would receive a letter.

No call, no letter. Did the October class begin yet? Do classes usually begin on the first Monday of a month, or are they staggered?

Does AT&T send out, thanks, but no thanks letters, as the interviewer stated?

I'm sort of in a tough spot here, I have responsibilities at my present job, and I am trying to keep things all set so if I was offered the AT&T position, I could make my exit without leaving any burdens on anyone else, but this is no easy task.

Ordinarily, I would assume at this point that I am no longer being considered for this position, however, none of the other return contacts happened as stated, so I can't help but wonder if maybe things are just running their normal course.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

82 months ago

Well, nevermind, a month after my interview, I finally get an Email today. We appreciate. . .Unfortunately, your interview did not qualify you for this position. . .

So, here is some advice about the interview. The ?'s I was asked were: They want the STAR response. . .Situation, Task, Action, Result for each.

Tell me about a time you had to access multiple screens of information on a computer, while talking to a customer.

Tell me about a time when a customer said NO to a product you offered and how you turned the no into a yes.

Tell me about a time when a customer did not understand what you were trying to say to them and what you did to make them understand.

(these aren't verbatim)

My answers were probably what they were looking for, however right near the end of my meeting, the interviewer sort of wigged out on me. He asked me casually about my philosophy on sales and being competitive. I told him that I considered myself very competitive and that I probably demand more from myself than any employer ever demanded of me, BUT that I keep competition friendly. I told him that I'm not an 'in your face' person. I like being on top, definitely, but that occasionally, you're not going to be on top, some months aren't as good as others - someone always has to be the lowest, and sooner or later, it might be you. (I have 20+ years in sales) I mentioned sometimes you get lucky and other times you don't.

He said "Do you think luck has anything to do with sales?"

His voice was raised and the vein popped out on the side of his temple (swear to God) He isn't actually a small dude, and well, he went from barely having a pulse to pretty ticked in about 2.5 seconds. He went into a monologue about how sales is all about SKILL and there is no luck involved. If you know your product and have the skills to explain them to your customer and have the skills to conquer their objections, you make the sale. (will continue this - out of space)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

I just sat there, trying to look composed and thought holy crap! I've never heard of an interviewer yelling at an applicant. Then I figured maybe it's a test - they tell you irate customers call. . .I can handle irate customers calling, even in person, but this guy twice my size, we were in a closed room with no one else around, I didn't know for certain if this was indeed part of the psycho-babble interview structure of the new millennium, or if he could possibly be going postal. . .

I sat there politely, listening, but too chicken to try to bend him to seeing my point. I had an argument for luck, but this man was sacry. . .

I decided that if it were a 'test' my other answers were all good and at least I didn't cry or run out of the room when he lost his cool.

So - if any of you have one of these interviews and the interviewer goes off on you for an answer you give. Argue your point - it's part of the test.

If someone works for AT&T HR and sees this and that interviewer shouldn't have used that tactic, feel free to ask his name, I'll be happy to provide it.

I suppose this position wasn't meant to be. Just really bothered me to be jerked around for two months AFTER I scored four and five stars on my test with an average of 5, passed the background check, and have a successful employment history, with less than three sick days per year for over two decades! Their loss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sydney in Rockvale, Tennessee

80 months ago

I came outy of the testing feeling pretty confident & then I realized I failed & was not qualified for any of their jobs on the sheet. If you make 1 to 3 stars is that good, or is 4 to 5 stars the best? I think my experience has left me in a dumb stupor.

80 months ago

I believe you must average 4 stars as an overall to qualify for positions.

From what I've read on this site in general about the Sales Associate position, if that is the one you tested for, you might be better off not getting it as it sounds very high pressure. I don't know anyone who works as a sales associate personally, but I do know an employee in a management position with BellSouth/AT&T who works in the call center and has been with the company for close to 20 years and he recently told me if he had known I was going to apply for that job he would have saved me the trouble. He said that the turn over rate in that department is "mind blowing".

I'll continue this below - not enough space.

80 months ago

continued from last post--

So many of these larger companies have converted over to these testing and interviewing standards. They are, for the most part psychological tests with a little bit of math and logic included. Just keep in mind for the future, should you ever encounter tests of this type again, if you want to pass for the 'what would you do' questions, you HAVE to tell them what they want to hear - For the SA position, for example that you enjoy sitting at a desk all day talking on the phone and working with angry people, making them happy and selling them whatever you might have to offer. Your answers must tell the computer that grades you that you are a fast thinking person that is almost like a robot, nothing bothers you, nothing makes you emotional, everything slides right off of you and you can get the job done. You work sick, you work tired, you live for your job. For the math, you need to read the question twice carefully - then work out the problem without looking at the multiple choice answers - then compare your answer with the answers given. For the logic, again, read them twice, eliminate the two that are ridiculous, then choose the best answer of the two that remain. Remember one of the two will be correct and there is usually a play on words, or spellings which will help you to arrive at the correct answer.

Sydney, don't beat yourself up. These tests are more or less a mind game, when you play a lot, you can't help but to get better at them. If it were a REAL test of your actual abilities, I'm sure you would have gotten 5 stars across the board.

Like I said, it's AT&T's loss, not yours.

Hold your head up! Good luck in finding the perfect job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sydney in College Grove, Tennessee

80 months ago

Thank you so much, I needed to hear jusr one person tell me I am not crazy or illiterate. I could pass that silly test now, knowing what i do after the fact. You are right, tell the computer you are number one at everything. I think some people have a hard time selling themselves. i don't think I want that job anyway. Thank you again for your time helping me. Sydney

John Dawson in Greensboro, North Carolina

80 months ago

How strict are the background checks with at&t? I don't have any problems with my driving record or any criminal background for that matter. What I'm worried about is that the dates on my employment history are not correct on my resume. I've already gotten the phone offer from HR.

80 months ago

John Dawson in Greensboro, North Carolina said: How strict are the background checks with at&t? I don't have any problems with my driving record or any criminal background for that matter. What I'm worried about is that the dates on my employment history are not correct on my resume. I've already gotten the phone offer from HR.

Your background check and employment verification would have been completed PRIOR to your Personal interview (Behavioral) being done. If you already have the offer, no worries. MOST HP people allow a month or two being off, as most of us don't know exact dates if we've had a number of jobs on our resume. I actually had to call one of the colleges I attended to verify my dates, as I was only there for two semesters to finish up credits, but like I mentioned a good ballpark figure is usually acceptable, as long as your resume isn't loaded with them.
Good luck with your job!

80 months ago

sydney in College Grove, Tennessee said: Thank you so much, I needed to hear jusr one person tell me I am not crazy or illiterate. I could pass that silly test now, knowing what i do after the fact. You are right, tell the computer you are number one at everything. I think some people have a hard time selling themselves. i don't think I want that job anyway. Thank you again for your time helping me. Sydney

No problem at all Sydney. It's unfortunate that when people are honest, they are not rewarded for it these days. It's become a society of people telling others what they want to hear. Truth, and integrity have gone down the toilet :-(

Glad I was of some help. Best of luck to you!

Marvelous1 in Columbia, South Carolina

79 months ago

I applied for the inside sales position in Columbia, SC, "Yellowpages sales". It has been a long process. I have taken the test and passed with an overall of 5 stars on the Sales profile test. I went to an interview, I had three phone interviews, signed and faxed the background check (which they cant find), and was just offered a contigent offer of employment as long as my background check comes back good. I do know that training is 8 weeks long of which 5 weeks are in Atlanta, GA. Pay during these 8 weeks is roughly 750 per week. They pay for the hotel, per diem ($47 a day), one trip back home (either flight or car reimbursement), and your trip there and back (again, either flight or your vehicle) and after the training I get paid 550 a week plus commission (which is very reasonable). After 6 months you get one week paid vacation, free medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, and after a year you get an additional 1 week vacation. I start Jan 14th...wish me LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

BTY the commission is very good, I should be making AT LEAST 750 a week gross. Don't think its easy either, this is a highly driven sales job, they have high expectations. A lot of cold calling...doesn't bother me though I have been blessed with a great personality, strong personable skills and the gift of gab...not ideal for everyone...especially if you can't take rejection. It's sales!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Massachusetts in Westport, Massachusetts

76 months ago

I was called in for an interview at a local AT&T Wireless retail center. I interviewed with the manager and all went well. Shortly thereafter, I was called by a recruiter from AT&T mobility. She called me on a Friday and I returned the call after I received the message during the early evening. Naturally, I expect her to call me when she gets a chance sometime this week, but my question is whether anyone knows if this means that I am expected to receive a job offer or rather another interview.

If anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it.

Thank You

babyboy in Santa Maria, California

76 months ago

You don't really want to work for AT&T. If you do something wrong and you are a NON-UNION employee, no warnings just get fired.
WORK FOR VERIZON OR T-MOBILE, THEY AREN'T CHEAP WITH REWARDING EMPLOYEES.

darla lipsey in Kalamazoo, Michigan

75 months ago

what can you not have on your background check that will allow you not to get the job? can you have any misdermeanor's that are 5yrs.old.

75 months ago

darla lipsey in Kalamazoo, Michigan said: what can you not have on your background check that will allow you not to get the job? can you have any misdermeanor's that are 5yrs.old.

I got a misdemeanor when I was 18 and I got hired, it was a disorderly conduct charge. Not sure if there are any particuliar misdemeanors that are excluded. Best of luck!

applezo in cayce, South Carolina

75 months ago

I went through the test and interview, I was told they would contact me between a week and three weeks it has been six weeks and I have not heard anything. Can anyone help me? thanks

lil k in Shreveport, Louisiana

75 months ago

Does anyone know what the phone interview is like for the DSL customer assistant position? I have a phone interview next week, any advice on how I should prepare myself for it? Will I know whether or not I got the job after the interview? What happens after the phone interview?

sweetkimet in stockbridge, Georgia

75 months ago

I applied for the AT&T Sales Associate position about 2 months ago. About 1 month ago I received an email with an appointment date for the computer testing. I passed that. A couple of days ago I received a phone call to set up an appointment for a interview. My appointment is 4/22/08. After reading some of the other comments I notice different people talking about phone interviews and background faxes. How many interviews do you have before they make a decision. So far its been about a 2 month process for me. Once hired how long will you be in training and after training what are the work shiefs.

xxxxxxx in Braintree, Massachusetts

75 months ago

Mary in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am being hired for Sales Associate. I got that job info through the Georgia Department of Labor. It pays really well, more than $15.00 an hour plus commission (thats alot to me....im just 21). Apply through the bellsouth.com website, because all the companies haven't merged together yet. I must say though, this hiring process has been fairly quick.

Interesting..here in Massachusetts they only pay $10.50/hr....

75 months ago

angiea in Willow Spring, North Carolina said: I just sat there, trying to look composed and thought holy crap! I've never heard of an interviewer yelling at an applicant. Then I figured maybe it's a test - they tell you irate customers call. . .I can handle irate customers calling, even in person, but this guy twice my size, we were in a closed room with no one else around, I didn't know for certain if this was indeed part of the psycho-babble interview structure of the new millennium, or if he could possibly be going postal. . .

I sat there politely, listening, but too chicken to try to bend him to seeing my point. I had an argument for luck, but this man was sacry. . .

I decided that if it were a 'test' my other answers were all good and at least I didn't cry or run out of the room when he lost his cool.

So - if any of you have one of these interviews and the interviewer goes off on you for an answer you give. Argue your point - it's part of the test.

If someone works for AT&T HR and sees this and that interviewer shouldn't have used that tactic, feel free to ask his name, I'll be happy to provide it.

I suppose this position wasn't meant to be. Just really bothered me to be jerked around for two months AFTER I scored four and five stars on my test with an average of 5, passed the background check, and have a successful employment history, with less than three sick days per year for over two decades! Their loss.

Definitely THEIR loss..not yours!!!!

75 months ago

babyboy in Santa Maria, California said: You don't really want to work for AT&T. If you do something wrong and you are a NON-UNION employee, no warnings just get fired.
WORK FOR VERIZON OR T-MOBILE, THEY AREN'T CHEAP WITH REWARDING EMPLOYEES.

AMEN, Babyboy! Exactly!

Eddy1 in Canton, Massachusetts

75 months ago

I was just offered a job with AT&T as a sales rep and I am worried about my background check. I have a case where I got a "Continuing Without Finding," which is not a guilty conviction. It is basically where I get off after a certain amount of time passes. I am extremely worried about it and I am wondering how strict AT&T background check policy is.

kacky99 in Brooksville, Florida

75 months ago

I applied for a job with ATT wireless for the call center back in October and was told I needed to go for a drug test, but I was in AL for a funeral. I had to wait 6 months to reapply which I did. In the mean time I quit a job because I couldn't take the abuse. So I reapplied and was sent for the simulated call center test, passed, and was sent for the behavor test, with the same interviewer as the first time, but this time I was sent a Dear John letter saying I wasnt fit for the job. Does anyone out there understand this, or can anyone tell me if there a way around this? Thanks

babyboy in Santa Maria, California

75 months ago

TOTALLY TRUE!!
Verizon, Tmobile or Sprint. AT&T is cheap

Eddy1 in Canton, Massachusetts

75 months ago

well i definitely didnt get the job. Im pretty screwed....

Joyce7 in Casper, Wyoming

75 months ago

Nick in Atlanta, Georgia said: I've applied for about 20 different jobs with AT&T here in Atlanta. One of their corporate buildings is literally 20 feet from my appartment. I have my MBA and have recently led a marketing department in my previous job to a 15% sales growth, but can not even get a call back for an interview.

Thanks for the help.

You need to be assertive & show them your intetested. They get hundreds of resumes weekly. You should go over also you can write to them. They are not going to knock on your door. Wish you the best of luck.
Joyce7

75 months ago

Eddy1 in Canton, Massachusetts said: well i definitely didnt get the job. Im pretty screwed....

Eddy1...please consider yourself lucky. The company does not know how to treat employees...and their pay scale is way below the other providers. Plus, in my opinion, their service cannot compare to Verizon Wireless.

When I worked there briefly, they wanted me to tell the customers there were on one year plan options...only two. Yet in the fine print on the brochures it offered one-year plans. My manager told me that they never read the fine print and it would not benefit me or the store to offer one year plans...even if the customer asked for one.

This is just a minor example of the lack of integrity this company exemplifies.

Wish you luck finding work with a reputable company!!!! This one is NOT it!

Datkidz in Columbus, Ohio

74 months ago

John Dawson in Greensboro, North Carolina said: How strict are the background checks with at&t? I don't have any problems with my driving record or any criminal background for that matter. What I'm worried about is that the dates on my employment history are not correct on my resume. I've already gotten the phone offer from HR.

your resume is not a legal document! just dont lie on the application.

theniceone in Lawrenceville, Georgia

74 months ago

Marvelous1 in Columbia, South Carolina said: BTY the commission is very good, I should be making AT LEAST 750 a week gross. Don't think its easy either, this is a highly driven sales job, they have high expectations. A lot of cold calling...doesn't bother me though I have been blessed with a great personality, strong personable skills and the gift of gab...not ideal for everyone...especially if you can't take rejection. It's sales!

I was just offered a sales position here in Atlanta with yellow pages.com. How is everything going with this position now that you have been there since Jan. I am taking a huge pay cut by taking this job.. is the commission really good?

TEXAS in San Antonio, Texas

74 months ago

kacky99 in Brooksville, Florida said: I applied for a job with ATT wireless for the call center back in October and was told I needed to go for a drug test, but I was in AL for a funeral. I had to wait 6 months to reapply which I did. In the mean time I quit a job because I couldn't take the abuse. So I reapplied and was sent for the simulated call center test, passed, and was sent for the behavor test, with the same interviewer as the first time, but this time I was sent a Dear John letter saying I wasnt fit for the job. Does anyone out there understand this, or can anyone tell me if there a way around this? Thanks

From my recent experiences they are looking for very strong assertive people that play well with others. Sales is the most important factor and attendance is the 2nd. If they didn't come back aggressively sharp they probably would have selected someone else.Oh well their loss.

Ghost whisperer

74 months ago

angiea in Willow Spring, North Carolina said: I just sat there, trying to look composed and thought holy crap! I've never heard of an interviewer yelling at an applicant. Then I figured maybe it's a test - they tell you irate customers call. . .I can handle irate customers calling, even in person, but this guy twice my size, we were in a closed room with no one else around, I didn't know for certain if this was indeed part of the psycho-babble interview structure of the new millennium, or if he could possibly be going postal. . .

he was intimitated by you. You were a better sales person than him!

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.