What's the company culture at Wolters Kluwer?

Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Wolters Kluwer?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Wolters Kluwer?

Anon in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

39 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Wolters Kluwer?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits?
Just like any job it depends what you are doing that day... but for the most part is is pretty casual, i wear Jeans and a collar everyday... throw on a tie if i am meeting with management but i am probably one of the better dressed employees some do where jeans and TShirts/Hoodies Everyday

Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?
Yea not often but about once a month i will go out to happy hour with them but the ones you friend we hang out all the time in/out of work on snowboard trips and what-not

Depends on your job... I work on SupportLine and it is mostly 1/2 a day of taking calls and 1/2 day of research and calling people back.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.