Woodforest Bank Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Woodforest Bank?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Wildwkyguy in Evansville, Indiana

44 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Woodforest Bank?

Any advice on striking the right note?

I just had a phone interview with them for a retail teller position. I'd say I'm more than a little over-qualified but any port in a storm.

The HR girl that interviewed me seemed to be reading from a script. She asked the typical canned questions like tell me about your previous experiences and why you had left? Do you have any previous sales experience where you had to meet quotas? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer? Tell me about a time you worked as part of a successful team and what you contributed to that team? Tell me about a time you made a customer service mistake and how you resolved it? Why do you think it is important to be passionate and enthusiastic about what you are selling?

Those are just a few of the questions that are fresh in my mind. If you read them in a monotone voice out loud you can almost sound like the girl who interviewed me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

money101 in New Lebanon, Ohio

14 months ago

Save yourself the trouble and look else where for a job.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.