Ymca of Metropolitan Chicago Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Ymca of Metropolitan Chicago?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

OUCH

59 months ago

For the most part, should you interview with Human Resources you will probably do well. Human Resources is very professional and friendly, The director is very intelligent and she will allow you to express yourself and your endeavors without frustrating questions. However, should you interview out side of the Human Resources dept for instance at another YMCA location you will be very frustrated because those people are very unprofessional and not very intelligent, I never could figure out, how can these individuals interview a person when they do not have interviewing skills nor common sense. Don't get me wrong, these individuals did hire me but under false advertisement. They interviewed me for one position but hire me for an entirely different position. I am no longer there (which is good) because I found working with one of the Managers (who will remain nameless, but wore dreads in her hair and a Director who will remain nameless (who favors the PLANET OF THE APES character) are clueless in dealing with the population or workload. This was a job from hell. Make sure that you interview and research the company before applying for a job, because you will regret spending endless efforts and time somewhere where you feel unappreciated. GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.