What's the company culture at Yoh?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Yoh?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Yoh?

Reply - Report abuse

James in Vancouver, British Columbia

56 months ago

It's not good to work for Yoh. They only seem to do the minimum required. We work for a high-tech company, as "temporary employees" through Yoh. This arrangement has been in place for several years. During that time, Yoh has forgotten about statutory holidays, refused to provide basic information to its employees (such as telling one employee his/her employee number, telling another employee which insurance policies he/she had purchased, and providing another employee with an employment/income reference letter). Yoh provides a poor benefits package, and their time-tracking  system is amateurish and frequently broken. As a Yoh employee for nearly two years, I would say that it is the least satisfactory employment situation I have ever experienced.   I was forced into becoming a Yoh employee by the company I used to work for so it could save costs. I would not recommend working for Yoh. 

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.