How to get a job at Banana Republic.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Banana Republic? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Lilie in Pensacol, Florida

65 months ago

I have a friend who is very pretty...blonde hair, green eyes, and nice smile. She is short but she wore high heels when she went in to a BR store to apply. Anyways, I was with her the day she applied. We got her an application form and returned it a few minutes later. The hiring manager just asked her a few simple and easy questions. In less than 5 minutes, my friend was hired. We were both surprised because she wasn't even told to come back for an interview but instead hired right away. But I can say that it was not a wrong move for the store to hire her that easy because she is a good fit for retail...very nice, smiles a lot, and friendly. I think most retail stores want girls who are attractive and that makes sense since they have to face different people everyday and they (especially the Sales Associates) represent the store. My sister-in-law who is also very attractive is offered a job at an American Eagle store everytime she shops there, lol. But she's just not interested to work in retail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.