cardinal health Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at cardinal health?

What do you like best about working at cardinal health? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

earl in Hammond, Louisiana

87 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at cardinal health?

What do you like best about working at cardinal health? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

no comment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

Mimi in Houston, Texas

87 months ago

you get a 24% discount on sprint phone bills and they have a travel agency so discounts there too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi

85 months ago

Cardinal Health is becoming a global premier health care corporation. The question is to vague to answer. Benefits are generally the same across the board for medical, dental, and etc. Our goal is to be One Cardinal Health. The salaries vary tremendously depending on position level, type, and the geographic region you are in. Bonuses(sales and phD are exceptions) however are rarely given to positions below manager level. The range varies from low level manager to the President of the corporation. Don't expect bonuses at the supervisor level or below. Travel requirements vary for different positions. If you are ambitious then expect travel to be part of your goals. If you are satisfied with being at the bottom then travel will not be likely. Remember that travel is paid by the company and the company expects a return on the investment in their employees. Cardinal Health treats their employees fair even when the employee may not be as fair to the company. There are great advantages working at the upcoming global premeir health care corporation. By Corporation I mean that Cardinal is world wide. There are positions in many countries if you speak another language.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Elmer Fudd

85 months ago

If you think thwat was bad...twy working for a wascal wabbit!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Hot Dogs, Armour Hot Dogs...

85 months ago

earl in Hammond, Louisiana said: no comment

Hi Earl. Anything is better than DSD work! It stinks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

MC Hammer

85 months ago

Silly rabbit...tricks is fo kidz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

brugandy40yarder rolloff in California

85 months ago

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi must be the company PR guy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi

85 months ago

brugandy40yarder rolloff in California said: Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi must be the company PR guy.

I am sorry you feel antagonistic towards any employee who appreciates the company in which he was given a chance to work for. If you are hoping to jump on board with a company that has no flaws, then please don't drown in the process. If bashing companies you work for was a profession, I am sure you would be vice president. The truth is people, every company needs new people in order to bring a fresh set of eyes on current processes and people with the initiative to drive better processes. I gaurantee that there is not one company without flaws in this country. However this country is filled with complainers who like to bash and jump ship so they don't have to face the difficulties of making a positive impact. If there was a perfect company out there they would not be posting jobs on the website anyway. Turnover would be 0, employees would be exstatic, and there would not be a need to recruit for employees. I think it is a shame that people take everything for granted these days and expect all things including a job with zero effort. Have the balls to face the challenges that make a work environment great. The work envrionment starts with the employees not the supervisor or manager. Good luck in California.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

brugandy40yarder rolloff in California

85 months ago

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi said: I am sorry you feel antagonistic towards any employee who appreciates the company in which he was given a chance to work for. If you are hoping to jump on board with a company that has no flaws, then please don't drown in the process. If bashing companies you work for was a profession, I am sure you would be vice president. The truth is people, every company needs new people in order to bring a fresh set of eyes on current processes and people with the initiative to drive better processes. I gaurantee that there is not one company without flaws in this country. However this country is filled with complainers who like to bash and jump ship so they don't have to face the difficulties of making a positive impact. If there was a perfect company out there they would not be posting jobs on the website anyway. Turnover would be 0, employees would be exstatic, and there would not be a need to recruit for employees. I think it is a shame that people take everything for granted these days and expect all things including a job with zero effort. Have the balls to face the challenges that make a work environment great. The work envrionment starts with the employees not the supervisor or manager. Good luck in California.

wipe your nose honey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee in Bartlett, Illinois

85 months ago

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi does have a point in saying that there is no perfect company. However, Cardinal is based in Columbus, OH and treats each and every employee with the respect of cobra. I have never seen all management care so little about the employees under them or care less about the company they work for. They are there to make a pay check and to hell with everyone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at cardinal health?

Nothing, the cts division has lack of communication, as a Pharmacist I don't get the big hype. But it's a paycheck. But I'm planning to go back to retail... That's how bad it it. Even though there's a gym and cafeteria I don't want to stay there longer than I have to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Columbus, Ohio

82 months ago

I've been a Cardinal for a few months. The people are all workaholics. Everything is fast-paced. The managers talk "at" you, not "to" you. People routinely forfeit many vacation days per year, and often work during the times that they ARE on vacation. This is expected. You are expected to center your life around Cardinal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

MARTINEZ1 in somewhere, Puerto Rico

54 months ago

Anonymous in Brandon, Mississippi said: I am sorry you feel antagonistic towards any employee who appreciates the company in which he was given a chance to work for. If you are hoping to jump on board with a company that has no flaws, then please don't drown in the process. If bashing companies you work for was a profession, I am sure you would be vice president. The truth is people, every company needs new people in order to bring a fresh set of eyes on current processes and people with the initiative to drive better processes. I gaurantee that there is not one company without flaws in this country. However this country is filled with complainers who like to bash and jump ship so they don't have to face the difficulties of making a positive impact. If there was a perfect company out there they would not be posting jobs on the website anyway. Turnover would be 0, employees would be exstatic, and there would not be a need to recruit for employees. I think it is a shame that people take everything for granted these days and expect all things including a job with zero effort. Have the balls to face the challenges that make a work environment great. The work envrionment starts with the employees not the supervisor or manager. Good luck in California.

Any chance you can ask Cardinal Health to post their turn over rates by department/ city and state?( that will be the first one nation wide)

It is one way to reflect employee satisfaction. Note a happy customer is a happy employee which leads to positive result to shareholders. just a thought:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.