Pepsi Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

boosting4tsi in Ledyard, Connecticut

98 months ago

Just wondering I had A Face to face interview for PEPSI in buffalo ny for a merchandising position a week ago and haven't received any emails recently last one I received said this Is this basically a denial letter or what ....

Dear Jason B,

Thank you for taking the time to consider opportunities with The Pepsi Bottling Group. Your interest in The Pepsi Bottling Group as a potential employer is appreciated. You are still under consideration for the Merchandiser at Buffalo, NY. Currently, we have all of the information we need. We will be contacting you regarding next steps. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 877-PBG-JOB1 (877-724-5621).

Sincerely,

The Staffing Department of The Pepsi Bottling Group

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No (61) Reply - Report abuse

Willie Hall in Austin, Texas

51 months ago

Willie L Hall

April 30, 2012

Pepsi Beverages Company
Attention: Pepsi Candidate Care

Greetings:

I’d like to thank you for inviting me out to discuss the possibilities of employment in your establishment, with Manager: Cory Evans, at 9010 Wall Street, Austin, TX 78754.

I was treated with the utmost respect and dignity.

Pepsi Beverages Company could not have placed a better leader at the realm of its controls.

Our meeting only further attests to the great pleasure it would give me to become a worthy and reliable member of your team.

Please keep my resume in your files and review it again for any employment opportunity which I might qualify to be placed in.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Willie Hall

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

elizabethreese70@*****.*** in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

I would like to know the status of my app on last tues for 2nd shift machine operator.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Thurman Merman in Attleboro, Massachusetts

29 months ago

I wish I could hear the outcome of if people got a job offer after that email and how long it took for them to be contacted again. A week after I received that same email that said I was in consideration, I still have not heard from them but I heard for some people it can take a few weeks so I'm trying to stay positive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan

29 months ago

The whole process took about a month I applied on 1-24 then I scheduled my phone interview that following monady I belive. Then the face to face on tuesday then I got a offer monday took my back ground drug test and physical on wed then got a official offer monday. Now my orentation is 2-25 Hope that help. What might help you is send a follow up letter stating you are still interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CDL A Driver in Bowie, Maryland

26 months ago

I did the background check and they sent me something in the mail saying background check individualized inquiry serious conviction. They basically asked me some stuff to prove that I have been rehabilitated. I just did some time for access device fraud and aggravated identity theft. Also in 2009 I had a charge for obtaining property by counterfeit. This is all behind me and I am ready to be legit now. What do you think will happen? I was honest in the interview and the guy just told me "you should be good." They emailed me when they started the background check stating to submit all information pertaining to your past offenses and then I get this in the mail requesting more information yesterday (3 WEEKS LATER).

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VERDICT WILL BE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan

26 months ago

[QUOTif who="CDL A Driver in Bowie, Maryland"]I did the background check and they sent me something in the mail saying background check individualized inquiry serious conviction. They basically asked me some stuff to prove that I have been rehabilitated. I just did some time for access device fraud and aggravated identity theft. Also in 2009 I had a charge for obtaining property by counterfeit. This is all behind me and I am ready to be legit now. What do you think will happen? I was honest in the interview and the guy just told me "you should be good." They emailed me when they started the background check stating to submit all information pertaining to your past offenses and then I get this in the mail requesting more information yesterday (3 WEEKS LATER).
Well if you was honest you should be straight. They just want to see if possible you are living anything out. If they are sending additional information out they still want you

Well I

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

charlesevans213@*****.***

23 months ago

I was checking on the status of my applacation i really would like to be part of your team position i applied for is store delivery looking forward to hearing frm you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

beepee1 in Smyrna, Tennessee

22 months ago

Just last week I filled out the application for a Warehouse Loader(Nights) at Pepsi here in Nashville, Tn.
On Monday, Sept. 29th. I done the phone interview answered some questions.
Today Oct. 2nd as I was going thru my emails I saw that they wanted me in for a face to face interview.
My interview is Wednesday, October 8th at 12:30-1:00.

Wish me Luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

twil in Highland Park, Michigan

18 months ago

CDL A Driver in Bowie, Maryland said: I did the background check and they sent me something in the mail saying background check individualized inquiry serious conviction. They basically asked me some stuff to prove that I have been rehabilitated. I just did some time for access device fraud and aggravated identity theft. Also in 2009 I had a charge for obtaining property by counterfeit. This is all behind me and I am ready to be legit now. What do you think will happen? I was honest in the interview and the guy just told me "you should be good." They emailed me when they started the background check stating to submit all information pertaining to your past offenses and then I get this in the mail requesting more information yesterday (3 WEEKS LATER).

Hey, so what was your outcome? I just received the same letter in the mail. I haven't been convicted of anything but i recently got pulled over and arrested for fake auto insurance (i bought it under the impression it was real) so i have pending felony charges, is it still possible that i will keep the job offer or will they rescind the offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bburton in Arlington, Texas

17 months ago

Did you ever get the outcome on the background individualized inquiry?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bburton in Arlington, Texas

17 months ago

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan said: [QUOTif who=" CDL A Driver in Bowie, Maryland"]I did the background check and they sent me something in the mail saying background check individualized inquiry serious conviction. They basically asked me some stuff to prove that I have been rehabilitated. I just did some time for access device fraud and aggravated identity theft. Also in 2009 I had a charge for obtaining property by counterfeit. This is all behind me and I am ready to be legit now. What do you think will happen? I was honest in the interview and the guy just told me "you should be good." They emailed me when they started the background check stating to submit all information pertaining to your past offenses and then I get this in the mail requesting more information yesterday (3 WEEKS LATER).
Well if you was honest you should be straight. They just want to see if possible you are living anything out. If they are sending additional information out they still want you

Well I

Did you ever get the outcome on the background individualized inquiry?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

They rescinded the offer

16 months ago

Bburton in Arlington, Texas said: Did you ever get the outcome on the background individualized inquiry?

The offer was rescinded

dwayne wonder in Indianapolis, Indiana

16 months ago

beepee1 in Smyrna, Tennessee said: Just last week I filled out the application for a Warehouse Loader(Nights) at Pepsi here in Nashville, Tn.
On Monday, Sept. 29th. I done the phone interview answered some questions.
Today Oct. 2nd as I was going thru my emails I saw that they wanted me in for a face to face interview.
My interview is Wednesday, October 8th at 12:30-1:00.

Wish me Luck!!!

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zoomnet in Logan, Ohio

4 months ago

Was turned down by Pespi due to having a sister employeed by Pespi. The person doing phone interview said I could not be hired due to my sister. ????

jon in Altamonte Springs, Florida

1 month ago

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan said: The whole process took about a month I applied on 1-24 then I scheduled my phone interview that following monady I belive. Then the face to face on tuesday then I got a offer monday took my back ground drug test and physical on wed then got a official offer monday. Now my orentation is 2-25 Hope that help. What might help you is send a follow up letter stating you are still interested.

What kind of drug test is it hair

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.