Company Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
united technologies corporation

United Technologies Aerospace Systems anyone work there?

They seem to have lots of engineering jobs, but never interview. How did you get an interview? Are there any staffing agencies they prefer to use?...

2 8 days ago Careful in Greenfield, Massachusetts
Southwest Airlines

southwest airline hiring process?

I had a one on one interview today for the ramp agent position. I had the phone interview last week and was offered the one on one interview on the...

10613 8 days ago NateHTX in Houston, Texas
Blue Cross Blue Shield

Credit check at BCBST

I applied for and got a job offer for RN CM, my credit sucks because of my divorce. Do they really check your credit?

4 8 days ago Mrsdavis111316 in Chattanooga, Tennessee
UnitedHealth Group

Did I not get the job?

I had my second interview today and thought I did great. I got a great vibe off the hiring managers and they even joked around a little bit during...

49 8 days ago Ashuhhleee in Boston, Massachusetts
Ibex Global

What's the company culture at Ibex Global?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Ibex Global? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and...

5 8 days ago Flashthebandit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Massage Envy

Getting out of a massage envy membership

I'm thinking about canceling my Massage Envy membership. Does anyone know how hard it is to cancel a membership? I haven't looked at the contract...

73 8 days ago Gail in Lawrence, Kansas
Brookdale Senior Living

Brookdale worst facility I have ever worked at!!!

Brookdale of Lexington n.c.has the worst management ever. They train you,then work you like dogs. Tell you when you might be off,and over work you....

3 8 days ago Lisa Antoine in Charlotte, North Carolina
Brookdale Senior Living

Brookdale......not good!!!

This company is not good in any way. They market QUALITY CARE for its residents but in many cases border abuse and neglect. They also treat the...

378 8 days ago Lisa Antoine time in South Carolina
Bank Of America

BofA Applicant Screening Investigation (ASI)

For those of you who have questions regarding the ASI process at BofA, please ask away! I will do my best to help out.

557 8 days ago Jorosha in Arlington, Texas
AT&T

Looking Forward to Talking with You

What's Next? Congratulations! You have successfully completed the required testing for this position. Our records show that we have scheduled time...

1 8 days ago Brandon in Texas
UnitedHealth Group

B.A. Position at UHG

Hi all, I recv'd a call today from a recruiter for this position in NV. The initial went extrmely well and she informed me that she would be sending...

4 8 days ago BA in Charlotte, North Carolina
Delta

Delta Customer Service Agent Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) LAX location only

I recently applied for the Delta Customer Service Agent Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) at LAX. I am wondering if anyone else works in this capacity...

7 8 days ago LAtravelGuru in Los Angeles, California
Lowes Home Improvement

Email address??

I need some help. I need to send someone within a Lowe's store an email, but I can't remember what the format is for the email address. If I...

4 8 days ago Richard in Mooresville, North Carolina
AppleOne

Appleone is a JOKE - Don't Waste Your Time

This company presents itself as a recruiting company determined to find you a job - after they squeeze all the money out of you they can. I set up a...

50 9 days ago Sharon in LA in Los Angeles, California
Delta

LAX Ready Reserve bilingual customer service ticketing agent

I applied for the bilingual customer service agent position for Delta at LAX and received a cjo. I am just waiting for my language test appointment...

0 9 days ago 0688 in Bellflower, California
United States Bankruptcy Court District of Arizona

What's the company culture at United States Bankruptcy Court District of Arizona?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at United States Bankruptcy Court District of Arizona? Are people...

1 9 days ago Overwhelmed in Waco, Texas
Amazon.com

Amazon

Will Amazon hire me if my felony is 7yrs old

0 9 days ago clayton in Seattle, Washington
U.S. Bank

U.S. Bank Pre-Employment Background Check

I recently was offered a "conditional offer of employment" this is pending a background check, drug test, etc. I just had a question regarding that...

14 9 days ago Heather in Cincinnati, Ohio
Manpower

Manpower SuckS!

Well regarding Manpower in the Bronx, I will tell you this much, they change managers and staff, I like you change pampers on a baby. However, I have...

35 9 days ago Unknown in Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Target

Do Not work for this company.

I was hired a few months back at Target. I was on the Logistics team. I turned down an interview at another company ( mistake )for Target as...

14 9 days ago Target sucks in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Bank Of America

Bank of America interview process, screening etc

Hey guys, I have applied for a job with BOA and just got back from my one on one interview with 3 managers on Friday! They said they will send the...

14 9 days ago DreBAe in Warner Robins, Georgia
Club Demonstration Services

What goes on at your CDS company you feel needs to stop or be changed?

Black shirts, not white. Cleaning the carts. Better regional manager interaction. More staff meetings with Regional manager. Realizing there are...

0 9 days ago Invisible in Yorba Linda, California
Ecolab

how do others feel about Ecolab????

Ive' learned alot from being an Ecolab slave!

8 9 days ago IrishAngel in Burlington, New Jersey
AT&T

Getting hired at AT&T

Firstly, this is a long time coming. Short history, I have 4 years retail experience, one year was with a Fortune 100 company on an internship, and...

0 9 days ago pilotlife in Binghamton, New York
UnitedHealth Group

After phone interview Any one got a mail like this? what are my chances? I got in few mins. Am I out?

Thank you for your continued interest in Associate Claims Representative - Albuquerque, NM, 631143. We appreciate your patience and wanted to...

5 10 days ago Mara in Tampa, Florida
UnitedHealth Group

BACKGROUND REPORT

I wish that I would have found this forum prior to spending all of the time thus far on the application process with UHG. I applied and did two...

1 10 days ago laladanielle80 in Wetumpka, Alabama
Accountemps

Heads are rolling!

Congratulations to all that posted your experiences with this terrible organization. It appears that the geniuses in the corporate office missed a...

31 10 days ago Aaron in Salt Lake City, Utah
Southwest Airlines

Ramp agents for FLL

Anyone else waiting to hear from Southwest to start ramp training at fll

3 10 days ago max in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Anheuser-Busch

Trouble with applying for Anheuser Busch

I am an active duty Army Officer currently preparing to transition out of the military. I have been applying for multiple positions at Anheuser Busch...

0 10 days ago db13 in Dallas, Texas
Comcast

How to get a job at Comcast.

Do you work at Comcast? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

367 10 days ago Rinivi22
USAA

Job Status: Offer Pending

My job status has changed to "Offer Pending" and it has been 2 weeks. Is this a good thing and are the recruiters on vacation? I am biting my...

30 10 days ago Patientlywaiting in San Antonio, Texas
Capital One

Job

I am looking for employment at capital one. And I am trying to locate the application via indeed and I am not seeing it

0 10 days ago Corey in Grimsby, Ontario
Chevron

How to get a job at Chevron.

Do you work at Chevron? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1303 10 days ago Ready_to_be_hired_on in California
Chevron

Is the interview process really random

I recently found out I didn't get an interview for the maintenance job I applied to. I have applied several times for a trainee job and never gotten...

0 10 days ago jim1174 in Berkeley, California
Comcast

Should I forget about a Comcast position (3 weeks)?

I applied for the Commtech 1 Installation position, in 6 different areas near me. Not one recruiter has replied and I am getting worried that every...

1 10 days ago magusat999 in Ellenwood, Georgia
Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park

How to get a job at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park.

Do you work at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for...

1 10 days ago Freddie Bueno in Citrus Heights, California
Pepsi Bottling

How to get a job at Pepsi Bottling.

Do you work at Pepsi Bottling? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

167 10 days ago pre4624 in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Michael Page

unresponsive

These guys are probably the worst recruiting firm in Boston. They are unresponsive and try to place you in temp jobs just so they can get their...

19 10 days ago smueller in Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Best Buy

Best buy criminal background question

Does best buy just Check for felonies or misdemeanors? I am sure the app said only felonies but I can't remember. I was recently hired and passed the...

27 11 days ago GR282188 in Columbia, South Carolina
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Wealth Management

How to get a job at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.

Do you work at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Wealth Management? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for...

1 11 days ago Sean_SDPadre76 in San DIego, California
AFLAC

Working at Aflac

two words flim flam, if you want to "work for the" you had better just bring $600 for all the fees and classes and shit. they dont tell you this on...

1417 11 days ago TallTerri in Leesburg, Florida
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

106 11 days ago Will in Dallas, Texas
Bank Of America

Checked Job App Status and it Asks for SSN?

I went back to the application for a status update and it's asking me to provide my social security number. I went ahead and provided it. Any know...

6 11 days ago Lala in Clemson, South Carolina
Sadat's Lawn Service

Sadat's Lawn Service

My husband and I used Sadat's Lawn Service for the 2016 growing season and plan to use him again this year. The quality of work is top-notch, the...

0 11 days ago Katie Glynn-Walko in Miamisburg, Ohio
Mid South Extrusion

How to get a job at Mid South Extrusion.

Do you work at Mid South Extrusion? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 11 days ago Chocolate1
Sears, Roebuck and

Job and conviction

I have a Bank Fraud conviction and i am on probation for another 8 months, I have not been able to get a job for two years now the only places i...

20 11 days ago wronganswer in La Grange, Illinois
GEICO

How far back do background checks go?

How far back does Verizon go when doing background checks? Some jobs I had ten years ago or more are kinda fuzzy to me. I don't remember exact dates...

0 11 days ago CuriousGeorge in Austin, Texas
Wal-Mart

What do Walmart look in background checks

What do Walmart look in background check how many years they go back I got a old misdemeanor in 2008 do they go that far ???

0 11 days ago Kidcash in Chicago, Illinois
ALDI

How to get a job at ALDI.

Do you work at ALDI? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

6 11 days ago Lywana in Birmingham, Alabama
Accountemps

Account Temps - Robert Half(Wits)

Please see comments in the other Forums - Robert Half Technology, Robert Half International, Robert Half Legal, Robert Half Finance & Accounting,...

247 12 days ago wallawalla in Los Angeles, California

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.