Company Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
E&d Consulting

Please contact me

I have a question regarding a job posting on Craigslist for your company

5 5 days ago LoriMon in El Paso, Texas
Kaiser Permanente

Group Interview!!

Hi...I was wondering if anyone knows how the group interview process is for Medical Assistants? I applied 2 weeks ago and got a call to set up a...

2 5 days ago Blanca-MA in Santa Ana, California
Endeavor Air (formerly Pinnacle Airlines)

Endeavor Air invite/job offer

I attended the invite on 3/31 b/c the date was moved up it was a very small group 12-15 ppl they did an overview of the company including...

1 5 days ago oceangypsy in Staten Island, New York
MACYS

About an email from Macy's for an interview

I got the email for an interview, and when I go the site where the link takes me and I sign in , it says something about 'schedule yourself by...

14 5 days ago kennyg3581 in Sallisaw, Oklahoma
Vector Marketing

vector marketing scam

I have been working with Vector since june 2001. I love my job, I started with people I know and now have over 1000 customers. I am a student at...

47 5 days ago applicant in Richmond, Virginia
Bank Of America

Background Check vs Fingerprinting

recently been offerred a position within BOA. All the back round checks came back satisfactory! YEY My question is.... if you have a minor...

45 5 days ago Jen mi in Westchester, New York
Amazon.com

How long does their background take?

I went to a hiring event march 11th. Got a offer to work in a new fulfillment center. Apparently passed the drug test but they are waiting for the...

5 5 days ago ThatGuy1988 in Randallstown, Maryland
Baxter Healthcare

Baxter Healthcare Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Baxter Healthcare? What do you like best about working at...

4 5 days ago Anagil in Hollywood, Florida
Bank Of America

ASI Passed?

I am curious if I was extended an offer for the position I applied for contingent on the criminal background check and fingerprinting have I already...

3 5 days ago Jen mi in Westchester, New York
AFLAC

New SNG Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC T730 for sale!

Used 2-3 times only! Purchased while living in AZ selling Aflac around April/May of 2012. A family crisis required me to relocate back home to NY in...

17 5 days ago amy g in Utica, New York
North Shore Carstar Collision

Fitting In

I live relatively close to the area. How would you enjoy working with someone who is outgoing, hard-working,as well as reliable?

0 5 days ago Shadonna Vickers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
IBM

Applying at IBM

i tried to apply for the past year to IBM, and i never get even an email or been shortlisted, even-though i'm applying to posts that matches my...

1 5 days ago Chandra chandan in Delhi, India
Conifer

follow up on applications

Good afternoon, i have applied for several positions with Conifer and have not heard back from any of them. I would really love to work for conifer....

0 5 days ago olga.gutierrez in El Paso, Texas
Fifth Third Bank

getting through background check

What crimes/convictions will exclude you from employment at 5/3. I have a 10 year old simple pocession and paraphernalia of marijuana and a driving...

0 5 days ago candy1007 in forest city
Bank Of America

does bank of america hire someone with DUI?

I had my fingerprint 3 days ago. I have nothing in my record except my DUI in 2010. I just want to know if it will be an issue for me. Thank you

1 5 days ago Jen mi in Westchester, New York
Father Murray Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre

How to get a job at Father Murray Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre.

Do you work at Father Murray Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for...

2 6 days ago lugniamcintyre@ymail.com in Detroit, Michigan
Sonoco Offshore Catering Co

How to get a job at Sonoco Offshore Catering Co.

Do you work at Sonoco Offshore Catering Co? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get...

2 6 days ago roquel makawili in Philippines
Lisa's Home Care

Lisa care

How do I get job at Lisa care ? Thank you

0 6 days ago Celine in North Providence, Rhode Island
Brookdale Senior Living

Brookdale......not good!!!

This company is not good in any way. They market QUALITY CARE for its residents but in many cases border abuse and neglect. They also treat the...

278 6 days ago Elder Lives Matter in Livermore, California
Waste Management

Felonys

will waste management hire you if you have a felony on your record? The position i have applied for was utility worker. My felony has nothing to do...

1 6 days ago abrown80 in Mountain View, California
Tupperware Brands

How to get a job at Tupperware Brands.

Do you work at Tupperware Brands? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 6 days ago misyel_p_antonio@yahoo.com.ph in Singapore, Singapore
Citi

Disclose DUI?

I've revived an offer from a contracting agency on behalf of Citibank and I'm wondering about a DUI I got back in 2013. I have to disclose it on the...

0 6 days ago dui_idiot in Tampa, Florida
Southwest Airlines

**Southwest Benefits**

Do southwest employees get discounts on other airline carriers to fly International (Since they dont fly International? What about Domestic (example...

51 6 days ago xcitd2fly in Costa Mesa, California
Furnizh LLC

Furnizh LLC Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

2 6 days ago yallaadel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As&K Mercury Healthcare Communications

As&K Mercury Healthcare Communications News and Happenings.

What do you think - will As&K Mercury Healthcare Communications grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does As&K Mercury Healthcare...

1 7 days ago Survivor in London, United Kingdom
As&K Mercury Healthcare Communications

What's the company culture at As&K Mercury Healthcare Communications?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at As&K Mercury Healthcare Communications? Are people dressed in...

4 7 days ago Survivor in London, United Kingdom
Federal Government Jobs

Federal Job Qualification Error

I could use some advice. I was recently not refered for a job by The Air Force because I lacked specialized experience. I disagreed and repeatedly ...

0 7 days ago Gilby56 in Harrington, Delaware
UPS

What's the company culture at UPS?

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at UPS? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and...

51 7 days ago slw613 in Brampton, Ontario
Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Wal-Mart? What do you like best about working at Wal-Mart?...

138 7 days ago easymoney5000 in Houston, Texas
Home Depot

Just got fired yesterday from Home Depot!!!!

This will be good therapy for me... I worked for Home Depot for 4 1/2 years...New Dept. Head was hired in, New Store Manager past 6 months...they...

207 7 days ago Gilmore Girl in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Brookdale Senior Living

Brookdale Senior Living, Please Tell Me Im Not the ONLY ONE

Please tell me I am not the only employee who feels like this Corporation needs a swift kick in the ---. I feel as though so much is wrong with this...

3 7 days ago floplop in Lake Worth, Florida
Home Depot

Does anyone here work on the Freight Team at Home Depot?

I just turned 17 a few weeks ago and was thinking about applying at Home Depot for freight team when I turn 18. All the negative comments can leave...

10 7 days ago shasha92 in Suffolk, Virginia
Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd

Looking to relocate with a family contract

Looking to move to the US with my Engineering Qualifications, Ex Navy. The wife has worked in hospitality for 15 yrs. and the kids are 15 & 12. Can...

0 7 days ago Matthew Godfrey in Brisbane, Australia

What's the company culture at Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd? Are people dressed in...

1 7 days ago Matthew Godfrey in Brisbane, Australia

How to get a job at Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd.

Do you work at Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying...

Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd...

Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Maritime Petroleum Construction Ltd? What do you like best...

AFLAC

Aflac Tablet PC for sale Fujitsu T730

It is still is under a 36 month warranty, upgraded, bag and additional battery included, and a wireless mouse If you have any questions you can...

5 7 days ago Chantile
AFLAC

Aflac SNG Convertible Tablet Computer for Sale

I have for sale in MINT condition an Aflac Fujitsu convertible tablet PC. i worked for Aflac but I got another job in January 2012. I only used for a...

3 7 days ago Chantile
AFLAC

New AFLAC "Brick", Signature Pad, and Carrying Case for Sale

I have an AFLAC brick (hard drive) for sale, along with the Signature pad and carrying case for sale. They are all in very new condition, and has...

16 7 days ago Chantile Walker
American Airlines

Is the pre-screening part of the application really taken seriously by AA Human Resource?

One of the question is "Low pay can cause people to steal" I choose AGREE. In my understanding, it is all about the honesty. Low pay is not the...

0 7 days ago jessevenso in Arlington, Texas
Langston Bag of Peoria, LLC

How to get a job at Langston Bag of Peoria, LLC.

Do you work at Langston Bag of Peoria, LLC? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get...

1 7 days ago Tiga Lee in Peoria, Illinois
AT&T

Wire Tech Training?

Hey all, So, I start Wire Tech Orientation on December 5th, and figure training that subsequent Monday. I was wondering if anyone could...

13 7 days ago John C. in Newnan, Georgia
L&S Vocational Services

L & S vocational Services

Is this company like a Temp agency for security ?

0 7 days ago Newark1 in Bronx, New York
Sears

Sears application, locked out

Hi. I'm trying to apply to Sears and either I applied before I moved five months ago or there is seriously something wrong. When I tried to apply the...

9 7 days ago karen watters in Phoenix, Arizona
AFLAC

Working at Aflac

two words flim flam, if you want to "work for the" you had better just bring $600 for all the fees and classes and shit. they dont tell you this on...

1405 8 days ago Janelle in Erie, Pennsylvania
Special T Swine Ltd.

What's the company culture at Special T Swine Ltd.?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Special T Swine Ltd.? Are people dressed in business casual,...

1 8 days ago rob in Hamilton, Ontario
Paolino Development, Inc

looking for work

Any kind of labor work

0 8 days ago Frank Gifoli in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
AFLAC

How to be a SUCCESS with AFLAC

I have read most of the discussions and replies about AFLAC. I have found that the negative comments were short-term agents. I have recently hit my...

101 8 days ago Janelle in Erie, Pennsylvania
Ramtech Software Solutions, Inc.

Ramtech Software Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 8 days ago sushmita singh in Dehra Dun, India

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.