Company Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Bank Of America

Applying for BOA with DUI record

I'm applying for one of the IT openings. Does BOA hire people with just one DUI record? I will highly appreciate your reply!

52 2 days ago happy journey in Utica, New York
IBM

IBM GPA

Do u have to have a 3.0 GPA to get a job at IBM?

15 2 days ago AidanD in College Park, Maryland
Creative Circle

Creative Circle NYC is AWFUL - Avoid at all Costs

I applied to a position offered by Creative Circle that I was an ideal candidate for. After two weeks, they contacted me and demanded an interview. I...

10 2 days ago aro12 in Selden, New York
AT&T

Retail Sales Consultant Hours

I have been doing some research on the RSC position. I have heard some good and bad things, and the biggest negative seems to be the hours. I have...

0 2 days ago john543 in Piscataway, New Jersey
Orange Capital Group

Additional Email about Interview

I received an email about a job interview, but did not receive a response. The email said that I had to complete an educational questionnaire and...

16 2 days ago been scammed in Cleveland, Ohio
Fantasyland Hotel (west Edmonton Mall and Fantasyland Hotel)

Fantasyland Hotel (west Edmonton Mall and Fantasyland Hotel) Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fantasyland Hotel (west Edmonton Mall and Fantasyland...

1 2 days ago blueangel57_00777 in Kissimmee, Florida
Abbott Laboratories

How to get a job at Abbott Laboratories.

Do you work at Abbott Laboratories? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

31 2 days ago cen83049 in Ville Platte, Louisiana
Hvj Associates, Inc.

Hvj Associates, Inc. News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Hvj Associates, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Hvj Associates, Inc. stack up against the...

1 2 days ago Linda Pierce in Austin, Texas
Hvj Associates, Inc.

What's the company culture at Hvj Associates, Inc.?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Hvj Associates, Inc.? Are people dressed in business casual,...

1 2 days ago Linda Pierce in Austin, Texas
Harris Connect

How to get a job at Harris Connect.

Do you work at Harris Connect? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 2 days ago Denise Craigen in San Antonio, Texas
Humana

Humana's Culture

Absolutely positively the WORST culture that I've every been exposed to in my entire career. The business is a joke! If you are having problems with...

92 2 days ago Dizz Fizz in Miami, Florida
Edward Jones

Received the offer & having 2nd thoughts, please please help!

Hello everyone! I received the offer package last Friday, which I was so excited about! After reading through the lengthy contract and the...

36 2 days ago Just another FA in Cumming, Georgia
Mhi Canada Aerospace, Inc.

How to get a job at Mhi Canada Aerospace, Inc..

Do you work at Mhi Canada Aerospace, Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 2 days ago Gurinder Samra in Brampton, Ontario
Vector Marketing

Vector is not a scam

It not longer costs a cent to get the sample kit, and if you choose to not keep it, it is free to return it. But if you do keep it, you will only...

9 2 days ago Kyren in Whitby, Ontario
Denver Public Schools

How to get a job at Denver Public Schools.

Do you work at Denver Public Schools? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

3 2 days ago raymondvigil22@gmail.com in Denver, Colorado
Wistron

Is somebody using Wistron name for the fraud?

Hi, does anyone know if Mr.David Carroll works at Wistron Corporation? He is doing an online interview, but he seems very unprofessional. I wonder...

28 2 days ago Michael White in Monroe, Connecticut
Goodmortgage.com

What's the company culture at Goodmortgage.com?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Goodmortgage.com? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans...

1 2 days ago jcall@goodmortgage.com in Charlotte, North Carolina
Barclaycard

Training

Posts I've read about working at Barclaycard are glowing. What's the training like? Is there a structured programme; classroom, online, a blended...

0 2 days ago Claire in Swindon, United Kingdom
AT&T

AT&T Training Process

I was just hired with AT&T for a Retail Sales Consultant and have not yet started my training process. It starts Jan 10, 2010 and I want to know if...

973 2 days ago imm23 in Corpus Christi, Texas
Shoppers.mx

shoppers.mx MARKHAM,ONtario

What is happening with shoppers.mx Canada.Received a formal letter that I have been accepted....Received a cheque which bounced....Left telephone...

0 2 days ago rayforget1@cogeco.ca in Cornwall, Ontario
Allstate

Allstate application process

I am having a terrible time with this application process. I have interviewed for a position and was sent on to the assessment test. Unfortunately I...

0 2 days ago Vanessa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Aim Always In-store Merchandisers LLC

Aim Always In-store Merchandisers LLC Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aim Always In-store Merchandisers LLC? What do you like...

3 2 days ago ryeates57@gmail.com in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Aim Always In-store Merchandisers LLC

review

terrible company to work for, does not pay reps for actual time, and takes forever to get a check. I am waiting almost a month and they are still...

0 2 days ago ryeates57@gmail.com in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Certified Laboratories, Inc

Certified Laboratories, Inc Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 2 days ago JS in Modesto, California
Xero

Japan Company

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Usaid? What do you like best about working at Usaid? Are...

0 3 days ago Mick Swimmy in Tokyo, Japan
Raytheon Bbn Technologies

Raytheon Bbn Technologies Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 3 days ago alvin.hackett in Sahuarita, Arizona
Virgin America

Virgin America Airport Team Member

Any one applied for Airport Team Member ?

914 3 days ago Tippy in Louisiana
Vector Marketing

vector marketing scam

I have been working with Vector since june 2001. I love my job, I started with people I know and now have over 1000 customers. I am a student at...

46 3 days ago Kyren in Ontario
A.m.i. Homecare

What's the company culture at A.m.i. Homecare?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at A.m.i. Homecare? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans...

3 3 days ago xboxer in Tucson, Arizona
PetSmart

Dog trainer Training

I was told I would have to go away to get the training to be a petsmart dog trainer if I get the position. How many hours a week would I work during...

0 3 days ago Futurepuppytamer in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Rgrta

How to get a job at Rgrta.

Do you work at Rgrta? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago robert in Rochester, New York
Target

Target Executive Team Leader in Training position Interview

Hi! I have a phone interview with a Target representative next with for the Executive Team Leader in Training position. I recently graduated from...

2 3 days ago SunisFun in Phoenix, Arizona
Continental Hospitality

looking for a housekeeping job in the gloucester rockport area

I am going to be relocating to the gloucester area and I am looking for a full time housekeeping job

0 3 days ago susan in Danvers, Massachusetts
Bankers Life and Casualty

Is Bankers Life and Casualty a Scam?

I don’t work for Bankers. In fact, until earlier this week I had never even heard of them. They contacted me based on my resume that I posted on...

31 3 days ago mountainlvr30 in OKC, Oklahoma
Anheuser-Busch

How to get a job at Anheuser-Busch.

Do you work at Anheuser-Busch? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

103 3 days ago budbuddy in Houston, Texas
A.m.i. Homecare

How to get a job at A.m.i. Homecare.

Do you work at A.m.i. Homecare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 3 days ago Sarah in Tempe, Arizona
Ssm Healthcare

interviews process

What happens after phone interview? Do the test for nicotine?

0 3 days ago lisa99 in Springfield, Illinois
Ssm Healthcare

How to get a job at Ssm Healthcare.

Do you work at Ssm Healthcare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago lisa99 in Springfield, Illinois
Centura Health

How to get a job at Centura Health.

Do you work at Centura Health? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago docholliday in Colorado Springs, Colorado
4kled

How to get a job at 4kled.

Do you work at 4kled? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 3 days ago john in Las Vegas, Nevada
Comcast

Comcast background check...credit check

Hi my wife got a job offer for comcast, she just finished the paperwork for the background check. One concern we have is the credit check. We have...

18 3 days ago theodore in Dania, Florida
DynCorp International Inc

Getting on with Dyncorp..

Hello, I've been trying to get on with Dyncorp in the Middle East for what seems like an eternity. I know the economy isn't exactly in the best...

204 3 days ago EcOsUrF in Houston Area
Waste Management

getting hired

I went to an interview with wm.I called to get my poc when I arrived and was told via phone that they(wm) would know who I was there to see and when...

17 3 days ago wm lies in erie, Pennsylvania
Crossfire Marketing Group

What's the company culture at Crossfire Marketing Group?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Crossfire Marketing Group? Are people dressed in business...

1 3 days ago c1 employee in Victorville, California
Apple

Apple manufacturing plant opening in Mesa,Az

Does anyone know what staffing agency will be hiring for the new Apple manufacturing plant in Mesa,Az?

3 3 days ago Gatoca68 in Newbury park, California
Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions.

698 3 days ago mwaples89 in Lincoln, Nebraska
Jc Millwork, Inc.

How to get a job at Jc Millwork, Inc..

Do you work at Jc Millwork, Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago Past Employee in Lewisville, Texas
Tui Marine

How to get a job at Tui Marine.

Do you work at Tui Marine? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 3 days ago careers@tuimarine.com in Clearwater, Florida
20/20 Communications

How to get a job at 20/20 Communications.

Do you work at 20/20 Communications? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 3 days ago ctpnewyork in New York, New York
Tmac Communications LLC

You have two positions posted, Event Planner and Event Manager? Any estimate when the positions will be filled?

You have 2 open Event Planner and 1 Event Manager Position. Do you have an estimate when these positions will be filled are these based on contract...

0 3 days ago Interested Party in Gaithersburg, Maryland

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.