Company Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Ippc Pharmacy

How to get a job at Ippc Pharmacy.

Do you work at Ippc Pharmacy? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 8 days ago Stephen Wiafe in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Chevron

How to get a job at Chevron.

Do you work at Chevron? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1214 8 days ago Ragnar4life in California
Starwood Hotels

drug testing by hair sample

I'm a recovering addict with 3 months clean and wanting to keep my personal life seperate from the workplace.I wasted my time filling out the 30...

8 8 days ago Jack in Las Vegas, Nevada
Mommy Jobs Online

How to get a job at Mommy Jobs Online.

Do you work at Mommy Jobs Online? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

10 8 days ago Frustrated..but optimistic in Los Angeles, California
Kpa Goup

What's the company culture at Kpa Goup?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Kpa Goup? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and...

1 8 days ago Rell_Caeser in Orlando, Florida
Delta

Delta Airline Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve)- LAX

I had my F2F July 18th. I got the CJO on the spot. They had me fill out and sign paperwork as well as do my finger prints. I've completed my drug...

4 8 days ago Luv2Fly in Woodside, New York
Home Depot

Recent Terminations Home Depot

Please respond if been recently terminated, over the age of 40 and have been employeed for a few years.

127 8 days ago Mr G in California
AT&T

Here to answer any Hiring process and/or training questions!

Some of these threads are a little older so i wanted to start a new thread for anyone who has any questions about getting hired, from interviews to...

46 9 days ago Tori in Pearl City, Hawaii
Gallatin Housing Authority

What's the company culture at Gallatin Housing Authority?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Gallatin Housing Authority? Are people dressed in business...

1 9 days ago Connieb715 in Monroe, North Carolina
ConocoPhillips

How to get a job at ConocoPhillips.

Do you work at ConocoPhillips? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 9 days ago Patrick Bannister in Houston, Texas
ADP

What does ADP do for a background check?

I have no criminal or driving issues, but I did file a bankruptcy just now when a business I had failed.

65 9 days ago ebell6457@*****.*** in Atlanta, Georgia
ADP

Everything ADP...forum being run by current ADP Recruiters...Please stop in!

Welcome all. Please share your thoughts, questions, and comments about ADP in this group. We will have ADP recruiters assist in helping the public...

74 9 days ago ebell6457@*****.*** in Atlanta, Georgia
Marshall Reddick Real Estate

Marshall Reddick Real Estate Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Marshall Reddick Real Estate? What do you like best about...

2 9 days ago skhan in Irvine, California

How to get a job at Marshall Reddick Real Estate.

Do you work at Marshall Reddick Real Estate? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get...

Marshall Reddick Real Estate News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Marshall Reddick Real Estate grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Marshall Reddick Real Estate stack up...

Jet Aviation

"Location of Interest" glitch

I have been trying to apply to one of the positions at the Teterboro facility, and even though I have selected "Teterboro, NJ" when I go to submit my...

0 9 days ago VFalcone0526 in Bloomfield, New Jersey
Liberty Mutual

Liberty Mutual interview process and timeline

I have a phone interview (phone screening) with Liberty Mutual on Thursday. Usually, how long it will take to move to the next step? The phone screen...

2 9 days ago Zack in Orlando, Florida
Bank Of America

BofA Applicant Screening Investigation (ASI)

For those of you who have questions regarding the ASI process at BofA, please ask away! I will do my best to help out.

460 9 days ago athacker in Old Hickory, Tennessee
Bank Of America

Terminated then after investigation eligible for re-hire

I was recently terminated from Bank of America and opened up a case with Advice and Counsel because I felt I was wrongfully terminated. Months after...

13 10 days ago ShawnNicole in Diamond Bar, California
Dollar General

Fired for Filing a workers compensation claim - wrongful termination!

I heard the other day that one of the workers at a Dollar General in Florence, Alabama hurt her arm while working at one of the local Dollar General...

19 10 days ago Woopie in Spokane, Washington
Alevo Manufacturing Inc.

Alevo Manufacturing Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Alevo Manufacturing Inc.? What do you like best about...

1 10 days ago Bo in Statesville, North Carolina
AlliedBarton Security Services

Does not consider employees

I use to work for them for about 2 years trust me it is not all it is cracked up to be .They expect to much from you and they don't like to give...

55 10 days ago Big Dawg in Worcester, Massachusetts
ARAMARK

A2L offer taking forever...

I went to my interview for the a2l program in early november, received an email in mud December saying I was selected for the program but they just...

3 10 days ago Seth in Verona, Wisconsin
Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente cash handling test

I need to complete 2 tests, computer literacy and cash handling. I'm more nervous about the cash handling, I can count lol, but I've never had to use...

2 10 days ago Pharaohcious in Long Beach, California
Crown Brands LLC

What's the company culture at Crown Brands LLC?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Crown Brands LLC? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans...

2 10 days ago redtazzing in Barrington, Illinois
Wells Fargo

Code of Ethics

I had an arrogant but perhaps correct person tell me that WF has a "Code of Ethics" that if your past, present or future behavior presents a risk for...

3 10 days ago ??? in Phoenix, Arizona
Burger King (gbmo, Llc)

payroll

what days are paydays? Is it 2x/month or bi-weekly?

0 10 days ago catlady in Portland, Oregon
Micwalis Commercial Enterprises, LLC

Mikwalis Commercial Enterprises, LLC employee review

Amazing company, extremely professional owners, very communicative and organized. Exceeded my expectations, I loved working there.

1 10 days ago wcw12b in Tallahassee, Florida
Sensi-care Nurse Agency, Inc.

How to get a job at Sensi-care Nurse Agency, Inc..

Do you work at Sensi-care Nurse Agency, Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get...

1 10 days ago Gontse in Beeliar, Australia
Kellogg

How to get a job at Kellogg.

Do you work at Kellogg? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

95 10 days ago rmm in Houston, Texas
U-Haul

How to get a job at U-Haul.

Do you work at U-Haul? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

19 11 days ago Jodi011 in London, Ontario
Google

What's the company culture at Google?

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Google? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and...

1 11 days ago <script> in Fulton, Kentucky
Google

How I got a job in Google - my experience

Hi All, I have worked for 4 years in Google as an Account Manager in Adwords team and interviewed people myself. Knowing that many people dream...

1 11 days ago anthony in Fulton, Kentucky
Homesoft Systems Incorporated

Homesoft Solutions Contact Information

I talked at great length today with Greg, who says he the manager of the executive suite where Homesoft has their mailbox. He said that they got...

0 11 days ago Bea G in Dallas, Texas
LabCorp

Don't you notice Labcorp is always hiring?

Don't you notice Labcorp is always hiring? That's because the data entry job position they have is really crappy. Believe me I worked with this...

65 11 days ago michelelavell in Trenton, New Jersey
Hunterdon Brewing Company

How to get a job at Hunterdon Brewing Company.

Do you work at Hunterdon Brewing Company? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 11 days ago Angel2u1020 in Ambler, Pennsylvania
UnitedHealth Group

Associate Claims Representative UnitedHealth Group

Someone help I have a phone interview tomorrow for a Associate Claims Representative position. This is my second one didn't pass the first one a...

1 11 days ago SC in Perris, California
AT&T

HireRight work history check?

First Ill say sorry I posted this in someone elses topic thinking I was in a different window. I would delete it if I knew how to but don't lol....

256 11 days ago Surelys in Buffalo, New York
AppleOne

Have an interview

Does anyone know if they drug test new hires on day of interview?

0 11 days ago JAYJAY in Livermore, California
Aerotek Commercial Staffing

Aerotek...Are these signs they are not going to pursue employment for me?

1) Saying that I don't have to take any of the assessment tests because I had over 20 years' experience. 2) Saying they will call in several weeks.

1 11 days ago Trying to Help in Detroit, Michigan
Sears

Sears fired me but i do not like how they handled it.

So ive been working at sears since october and they are very pushy on getting people to apply for credit cards and sign up for shop your way. So i...

Northrop Grumman

Under consideration with NG

I applied for a job with NG and almost immediately the status said "under consideration by recruiter". The following morning it changed to "under...

27 11 days ago Coffey in Englewood, Colorado
Dell

recruiter info - birthday, ss#

An Indian recruiter with a heavy accent recently contacted me about a job at Dell. Before he would submit me, he said that he needed the day and...

Triarc Construction LLC

What's the company culture at Triarc Construction LLC?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Triarc Construction LLC? Are people dressed in business...

1 11 days ago JimBo17 in Dallas, Texas

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE CAUTIOUS!!!!!!!!-----READ COMMENTS ON THREAD "DONT SIGN UP"......THERE IS NO VIABLE HISTORY ON THIS COMPANY,PLEASE READ THE EXPERIENCES OF GENUINE...

5 11 days ago Bea G in Dallas, Texas

Homesoft demands you wire $2950 to their account!

Wiring money to a counterfeit operation such as Homesoft systems is not a good idea until they answer simple questions Who is CEO? Why wire money?...

5 11 days ago Bea G in Dallas, Texas
GEICO

How does the background check process take?

I was just wondering how it normally takes to complete the Geico background check, credit check, and drug test? I was recently offered a position at...

1 11 days ago Nick Bee in Buffalo, New York

Wonderful Company Very Professional

HomeSoft Systems has been a wonderful company. Everyone has been a professional so nice and willing to help

1 11 days ago Ms Doppelganger in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Fantastic Hiring Experience

I am so impressed with Homesoft Systems hiring process. My interview was promptly scheduled, professionally conducted. I knew their decision in a...

Fast Friendly Professional Experience

Home Soft Systems was very professional. Fast hiring decision on qualified candidates like myself. Really appreciated not being made to wait to hear...

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.