Company Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Humana

How to get a job at Humana.

Do you work at Humana? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

264 4 days ago sxc7885 in Louisville, Kentucky
Red Ventures

Red Ventures Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Red Ventures? What do you like best about working at Red...

7 4 days ago Red Ventures All The Way in Mount Holly, North Carolina
JPMorgan Chase

TO ALL PROSPECTIVE JP MORGAN CHASE BANK JOB APPLICANTS. PLS READ BEFORE YOU APPLY!!

IF YOU HAVE A LIFE, FAMILY AND DO NOT WANT TO BE STRESSED/DRAINED PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, MENTALLY & EMOTIONALLY. PLS DO NOT WORK AT THIS BANK....

82 4 days ago Jobless in Grapevine, Texas
Mumford & Miller

How to get a job at Mumford & Miller.

Do you work at Mumford & Miller? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 5 days ago drhunter in Oxford, Pennsylvania
PT Massindo International

interview massindo

tomorrow i will interview massindo this company~anyone have interview before?can tell me the detail~*singapore

0 5 days ago may in Singapore, Singapore
Booz Allen Hamilton

Booz Allen Hamilton Job Search

Does anyone have any tips or advice on obtaining a career at BAH? I know this is a large firm and I have been looking for the best connections and...

0 5 days ago Curtis in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Southwest Airlines

What is it like to Work at an Airport that doesn't See much Southwest Airlines Activity?

Hello, I have a question for any Southwest Airlines employees that work at an airport that doesn't typically see much Southwest Airlines plane...

0 5 days ago EemedRelyt in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Fine Art Miracles, Inc.

Fine Art Miracles, Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fine Art Miracles, Inc.? What do you like best about...

1 5 days ago Jen in Irwin, Pennsylvania
Fine Art Miracles, Inc.

What's the company culture at Fine Art Miracles, Inc.?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Fine Art Miracles, Inc.? Are people dressed in business...

1 5 days ago Jen in Irwin, Pennsylvania
Southern Parallel Forest Products

How to get a job at Southern Parallel Forest Products.

Do you work at Southern Parallel Forest Products? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to...

2 5 days ago xaaxax in Madrid, Spain
Kalyn Siebert Trailer

How to get a job at Kalyn Siebert Trailer.

Do you work at Kalyn Siebert Trailer? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 5 days ago Terry L. Merchant in Evant, Texas
United Methodist Retirement Communities

How to get a job at United Methodist Retirement Communities.

Do you work at United Methodist Retirement Communities? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone...

1 5 days ago Julie Horton in Jackson, Michigan
Home Depot

Applying at Home Depot is a complete waste of time

I recently attended a job fair and met Home Depot's Human Resources Manager, Janice Zassenhaus (Phone: 303-699-5006, ext. 457). She said that she...

123 5 days ago fjgen in Mooresville, North Carolina
Citizens Bank

What's the company culture at Citizens Bank?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Citizens Bank? Are people dressed in business casual, jeans...

1 5 days ago JCN in Groton, Connecticut
Tiffany Springs Dental Group

How to get a job at Tiffany Springs Dental Group.

Do you work at Tiffany Springs Dental Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get...

1 6 days ago Debora Pearce in Kansas City, Missouri
Adecco

CRIMINAL BACKGROUND DISCRIMINATION

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING THE PAST AND PAID FOR IT NOW??? WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IS SOME PEOPLE HAVE COMMITED SOME KIND OF FELONY OR...

274 6 days ago John Mayer in Miami, Florida
Epic Systems

Samples Questions on Written Test

Can some one help me about the written test on epic system. Like some sample questions?

74 6 days ago jp in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Westat

Tax ID Number

Does anyone happen to have the Tax ID Number for Westat? It would be on your W-2. I am trying to get my taxes done early but Westat is not sending...

3 6 days ago jamilla in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Transforce, Inc.

TransForce TEMP SERVICE

ALL THEY ARE AT TRANSFORCE IS A TEMP SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 6 days ago Tony in Jamestown, New York
Food Lion

How to get a job at Food Lion.

Do you work at Food Lion? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

18 6 days ago larrywray in Suffolk, Virginia
Johnson & Johnson

How to get a job at Johnson & Johnson.

Do you work at Johnson & Johnson? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

62 6 days ago yerwan in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Abcor Home Health, Inc.

Abcor Home Health, Inc. News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Abcor Home Health, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Abcor Home Health, Inc. stack up against the...

1 6 days ago chelsea.castillo
A2 Turnkey

How to get a job at A2 Turnkey.

Do you work at A2 Turnkey? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 6 days ago william marroquin in Smyrna, Georgia
RESOURCE ASSOCIATES CORPORATION

Resource Associate Corporation

Anyone have any insight on the company?

43 6 days ago JustMe in Brooklyn, New York
Cresswind At Lake Lanier

Cresswind At Lake Lanier News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Cresswind At Lake Lanier grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Cresswind At Lake Lanier stack up against the...

1 6 days ago Santiago Alvarez in Gainesville, Georgia
Vanguard Events, Inc

What's the company culture at Vanguard Events, Inc?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Vanguard Events, Inc? Are people dressed in business casual,...

1 6 days ago Business Professional in Durham, North Carolina
Vanguard Events, Inc

Vanguard Events, Inc Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 6 days ago Business Professional in Durham, North Carolina
Burlington County Bridge Commission

How to get a job at Burlington County Bridge Commission.

Do you work at Burlington County Bridge Commission? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying...

1 7 days ago jblukis@comcast.net in Riverside, New Jersey
Sixty-3 Design

sixtythree design is a scam

this is a scam site wanting to grab your email address, they send you a confirmation email and hope you click and open "the link" DON'T DO IT! First...

0 7 days ago joe in Lexington, South Carolina
Sixty-3 Design

sixtythree design is a scam

this is a scam site wanting to grab your email address, they send you a confirmation email and hope you click and open "the link" DON'T DO IT! First...

0 7 days ago joe in Lexington, South Carolina
AT&T

AT&T Training Process

I was just hired with AT&T for a Retail Sales Consultant and have not yet started my training process. It starts Jan 10, 2010 and I want to know if...

1033 7 days ago Mika in Greenville, Mississippi
Silver Star Transport Ltd.

driver

Looking for job

0 7 days ago elmasry in Floriana, Malta
ADT Security Services

How to get a job at ADT Security Services.

Do you work at ADT Security Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

4 7 days ago guzana in Cape Town, South Africa
Junoon Restaurant Nyc

How to get a job at Junoon Restaurant Nyc.

Do you work at Junoon Restaurant Nyc? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

3 7 days ago Narayan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Junoon Restaurant Nyc

Junoon Restaurant Nyc News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Junoon Restaurant Nyc grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Junoon Restaurant Nyc stack up against the...

1 7 days ago Narayan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Local 1 Plumbers Union

How to get a job at Local 1 Plumbers Union.

Do you work at Local 1 Plumbers Union? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 7 days ago alan in Bronx, New York
Petco

How to get a job at Petco.

Do you work at Petco? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

60 7 days ago Patricia in Chicago, Illinois
Spud-u-like

Spud-u-like Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 7 days ago MuzzyDJ in Plymouth, United Kingdom
Time Definite Services, Inc / Td Logistics

Time Definite Services, Inc / Td Logistics Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Time Definite Services, Inc / Td Logistics? What do you...

1 7 days ago Romule Francillon in Edmonton, Alberta
Comcast

Comcast Retail Sales Training.

I was curious as into how the comcast retail sales training went? Such as if they send you to a training site or do they train you on-site. All input...

1 7 days ago Bri_ in Indianapolis, Indiana
AT&T

ATT Call Center Hiring Process!

I applied for the Natl Internet Service thing & I got all the emails, test date, took test, passed both test. That was Sept.24. Its been a WEEK and I...

48 7 days ago rossboi333 in Madison, Mississippi
Z'he Magazine, LLC

How to get a job at Z'he Magazine, LLC.

Do you work at Z'he Magazine, LLC? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 7 days ago Z'He MAGAZINE in Stone Mountain, Georgia
Comcast

Comcast Commission

Does anyone know what the commission plan is for DSR's in Comcast? I just got hired in TN and I am curious as to what the payouts look like and if...

2 7 days ago Bri_ in Indianapolis, Indiana
Safco Dental Supply

How to get a job at Safco Dental Supply.

Do you work at Safco Dental Supply? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

1 7 days ago Deniserobbins88@yahoo.com in Port Orange, Florida
PetSmart

Callback?

I submitted an application through petsmart.com a couple days ago, and I was wondering the average time of notification on it? The application said...

9 7 days ago Sarah in Saint Louis, Missouri
Zedi Southern Flow

How to get a job at Zedi Southern Flow.

Do you work at Zedi Southern Flow? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 7 days ago Keith Free in Shreveport, Louisiana
Southwest Airlines

southwest airline hiring process?

I had a one on one interview today for the ramp agent position. I had the phone interview last week and was offered the one on one interview on the...

7372 7 days ago EemedRelyt in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Kmart

Bad Management

Fairly new at K. Was scheduled to work 1-9. Was told the policy was 2 15 min breaks and an hour lunch. Was stuck in electronics for the first 4.5...

7 7 days ago Always Looking in Enfield, Connecticut
Stores - Kmart

How to get a job at Stores - Kmart.

Do you work at Stores - Kmart? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2 7 days ago Always Looking in Enfield, Connecticut
Sears

Sears Pay For Sales Associates

I completed an application online and was able to schedule my own interview....I've heard a lot of negative things about Sears and now Im not sure if...

58 7 days ago Always Looking in Enfield, Connecticut

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.