Company Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airline Call Center Hiring Process

I applied for a customer service position with Southwest Airlines in Atlanta, GA contact center. Can anyone please fill me in on the hiring process

790 12 days ago StitchLife in San Antonio, Texas
Ciox Health

Ciox Health Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 12 days ago Joyce Terrell in Ellettsville, Indiana
Robert Half Finance & Accounting

Robert Half are a WASTE OF TIME

Please do not wast time going OR registering with Robert Half, they are liars and will not find you a job of any sort. A great website to search for...

33 12 days ago Eric R. in Raleigh, North Carolina
Crown Oilfield Construction & Marine, LLC

How to get a job at Crown Oilfield Construction & Marine, LLC.

Do you work at Crown Oilfield Construction & Marine, LLC? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone...

1 12 days ago Carlos Pena in Houston, Texas
AT&T

wire tech job process

Well. I applied for a local Wire Tech job. Took, and passed the aptitude test 2-5-13. Att.com says I am qualified as of 2-7-13. Anyone know what the...

146 13 days ago Tyler in Memphis, Tennessee
AT&T

My Wire Technician(Installation technician) hiring process

I figured it's been a while since someone's detailed their experience getting hired onto this specific position, so I'd go ahead and put mine here in...

12 13 days ago Tyler in Memphis, Tennessee
Merck

How to get a job at Merck.

Do you work at Merck? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

137 13 days ago Maggie in London, United Kingdom
UnitedHealth Group

Hiring Process

I accepted a position with United Health and am waiting to go through the background check. Does anyone know if poor credit will affect the offer?

41 13 days ago Curious Case in Rockville, Maryland
Reo Field Tech, LLC

What's the company culture at Reo Field Tech, LLC?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Reo Field Tech, LLC? Are people dressed in business casual,...

4 13 days ago Spm44963 in Brewerton, New York
Aerotek

I am a fairly new recruiter at Aerotek and I am a bit worried...

I started at Aerotek in one of their NJ offices pretty recently and I like it so far. However I am here just long enough to see some of the...

33 13 days ago Nick in Knoxville, Tennessee
Delta

Delta Ready Reserve in LGA

Hello All, Im currently in the hiring process for Delta Ready Reserve at LGA and just wanted to know if anyone whose held that position or similar...

130 13 days ago Moe in Charlotte, North Carolina
Accountemps

Robert Half is bigger than a joke

I have been registered with Robert Half/Accountemps for well over 3 years, and it has been a joke. I did find out that they do get paid (something)...

95 13 days ago DrewSeta in Passaic, New Jersey
UnitedHealth Group

UHG background and drug test

Hi, I recently received a verbal offer for UHG. I had a question about the drug test. How soon does the drug test have to be taken? I know some...

168 13 days ago Curious Case in Rockville, Maryland
UnitedHealth Group

Employment Check

While checking the background, who does the employment check? Is the check done for every employee and position? What info they ask for? and how far...

0 13 days ago Curious Case in Rockville, Maryland
Southwest Airlines

SOUTHWEST TRAINING CLASS OF FEB 27TH

Today I got my offer call for the customer service job in Atlanta with training starting on feb 27th. I'm excited about this job and I just want to...

213 13 days ago Mrnice in Edison, New Jersey
Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Hiring Process - After PAT.

I'm scheduled for a Physical Abilities Test on Wednesday for the Wal-Mart DC in Washington Courthouse, OH and I was wondering how long after the test...

184 13 days ago Kcoon in Rock Falls, Illinois
Norfolk Southern

Management Trainee Program

Has anyone ever participated in the Norfolk Southern Management Trainee Program? If so, what is it like? How much do they offer for relocation...

1032 13 days ago saleens330 in Macon, Georgia
KBR

KBR PLUMBING JOBS

I am looking for input on salaries and working conditions for Plumbers working for KBR IN Iraq?

94 14 days ago Aj in Wasilla, Alaska
Bank Of America

Checked Job App Status and it Asks for SSN?

I went back to the application for a status update and it's asking me to provide my social security number. I went ahead and provided it. Any know...

2 14 days ago Vee in Hempstead, New York
Dollar General

assessment test

I flunked the test. I feel so stupid!!! I am dyslectic. (that may have had some thing to do with it) I know at one point-I knew I kept sounding...

14 14 days ago Dollar general
Dollar General

GIS Background Check

How long does it normally take? Do they ever hire felons? I know they used to but that was years ago. Thanks

39 14 days ago WHATEVER in Hamburg, New York
Comcast

Applying for a Sales assitant job, have a felony, will they cosnider me?

I have an interview for a sales rep assitant postion at comcast, This job is in their office and has no traveling, only office work. I have a non...

37 15 days ago 777robertb in Aurora, Colorado
Home Depot

Just got fired yesterday from Home Depot!!!!

This will be good therapy for me... I worked for Home Depot for 4 1/2 years...New Dept. Head was hired in, New Store Manager past 6 months...they...

255 15 days ago Workbound in Westchester, Illinois
Dicastal North America

Job

How would I apply for a position?

1 15 days ago Trevis Beemer in Greenville, Michigan
Health Integrated

Heath Integrated, stay far away

Stay away from that company, as a prospective employee or a potential client. This has to be one of the worst companies I have ever seen. They treat...

0 15 days ago Autumn in Chandler, Arizona
Health Integrated

How to get a job at Health Integrated.

Do you work at Health Integrated? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

4 15 days ago Autumn12 in Chandler, Arizona
United Airlines

CSR Position

I applied online for a CSR temp position and I got an email for a F2F. No phone interview. My F2F was 2 days ago. It went well. Does anyone know how...

21 15 days ago Divastar27 in Los Angeles, California
Ahavah Organic Spalon

Ahavah Organic Spalon Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

1 15 days ago Lisa in Barrington, Illinois
Ahavah Organic Spalon

Ahavah Organic Spalon Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Ahavah Organic Spalon? What do you like best about working...

Ahavah Organic Spalon

Ahavah Organic Spalon News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Ahavah Organic Spalon grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Ahavah Organic Spalon stack up against the...

Support.com

DELETE ACCOUNT

I need to delete my account.

9 15 days ago Jaahritz51 in Wexford, Pennsylvania
Comcast

Will comcast hire me with a misdemeanor?? Employees only

It seems that no one has a answer to this question but I need to know. I am in the process of going through the background check with Comcast and I...

11 15 days ago Dominic in Jacksonville, Arkansas
UPS

Package Handlers Jobs

I seek part-time employment with this company.

1512 15 days ago carthy123 in Hartford, Connecticut
Comcast

Background check??

I have a interview tomorrow for retention at comcast. My question is will they even hire me with a missdemeanor theft charge from 9 years and 8...

2 16 days ago Dominic in Jacksonville, Arkansas
Bank Of America

Bank of america background check unsatisfactory

Good morning, I got a call from an investigator asking me about 3 previous jobs. I answered her questions and gave her the information to all the...

3 16 days ago Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada
Kaiser Permanente

Hiring Process at Kaiser

Hi, does anyone know the hiring process at Kaiser? I received an e-mail from Kaiser with a link to an Employment Application online. The application...

53 16 days ago hmoreno in Hemet, California
Capital One

Assessment for Fina customer service position

Has anyone taken and passed the finra customer service position assessment?

0 16 days ago Dana in Texas
Faris Distributing

can i email u my resume?

matthewcrider0@gmail.com

0 16 days ago matthewcrider0@*****.*** in Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Norfolk Southern

Conductor Hiring Session

So, I received an email from a guy in Norfolk Southern H.R. email invited me to a hiring session in a few days in Roanoke, V.A. Just really looking...

1 16 days ago TheBlake in Atlanta, Georgia
Edward Jones

How to get a job at Edward Jones.

Do you work at Edward Jones? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

2413 16 days ago Diane in Palm Desert, California
Southwest Airlines

Southwest Operations Agent

Hello, I have a phone interview this Monday morning with my recruiter, any information on how the hiring process is in the LAX area, I just keep...

0 16 days ago orozcoenrique in Los Angeles, California
The Budd Group

How to get a job at The Budd Group.

Do you work at The Budd Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

3 16 days ago Josh in Clemson, South Carolina
Peter Piper Pizza

Peter Piper Job Website inoperative

I cant seem to complete it without getting errors. Anyone else having this issue?

0 16 days ago Workaholic in Phoenix, Arizona
GEICO

Going through Credit Check for Geico

I have a 597 credit score with some things in collections, I have been hired but am waiting for the results of the background check. I passed the...

19 17 days ago CRyan in Tucson, Arizona
AECOM

Aecom job offer

Hello, just wanted to ask about Aecom and how long is hiring process. I applied for position on January 15th 2017, and two days later they send me...

0 17 days ago Tambura in Apo
Chevron

Chevron richmond

Has anyone heard back yet on interviews or anything related to it?

4 17 days ago Ready_to_be_hired_on in California
Pfl Biotech Services

PFL Biotech AKA Patient Star is a scam!

This company makes tons of promises they never keep. You will make about 1/2 minimum wage because they over hire and overstaff their shifts....

7 17 days ago NewNurse in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Mommy Jobs Online

How to get a job at Mommy Jobs Online.

Do you work at Mommy Jobs Online? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

24 17 days ago Anonymous in Holden, Massachusetts
Charter Communications

Charter Communications Employment

Charter Communications has an aweful employee employer relationship. I found that reguardless of how hard you work or how hard you attempt to prove...

7 18 days ago Get it in Rochester, New York
FedEx

Drug test

Does fedex ground drug test? I got hired as paxkage handler i got my background check done. I attended orentation and i have training tomorrow. When...

1 18 days ago Edward.Hepburn@*****.*** in Kansas City, Missouri

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.