How to get a job at 7-Eleven.

Comments (9)

Host

Do you work at 7-Eleven? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

john in Vero Beach, Florida

93 months ago

I am currently in phase 3 of the manager hiring process, done the phone interview and background test now scheduled for some sort of 'test' somewhere, then if all goes well i get another interview...if your looking to be hired fast dont apply at 7-11 they are slowwwww in the hire process .

john

93 months ago

Same here, ive just finished the background check then a test then a face to face interview for store manager job, mine also started waaaay back in august, talk about slow.

john

93 months ago

meant to tell you we hqve been looking all over florida, it seems ALL of floridas in a job slump, ive never seen it this bad. we are seriously considering moving out of state to the north. every 4 houses here are for sale or for rent so many have left and jobs are scarce.

Eileen Frost in Tarpon Springs, Florida

93 months ago

so maybe if we all put a complaint into the better busineess bureau and let them know about how 7 eleven treatspeople when they go for a job it will change and I do not live in Tarpon springs I live in Port Rcihey I do not know why they put down tarpon springs.

john

93 months ago

On my block alone there are over 14 private homes empty, yes many are leaving florida, we want to do the same.

parmjit singh bagga in Brisbane, Australia

82 months ago

iam in a need of job.please call me as soon as possible

jenny223 in Tolland, Connecticut

26 months ago

You're asking advice for how to get a job at a gas station?

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

26 months ago

Try Circle K or Cumberland Farms. There aren't 7-Elevens in India.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.