Dealer Services Inside Sales - realistic earning potential?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mel P. in Chicago, Illinois

78 months ago

My significant other just got an offer from ADP for an Inside Sales Development Associate position in the Dealer Services division. Can he really make close to $60,000 (including his base salary) his first year or is it really hard to do there? He works hard and is a good salesman, my concern is just how well equipped during this economy are Car Dealerships to be buying new software? Maybe I don't understand the nature of the business well enough. If anyone has worked in this position before can share their experience that would be much appreciated.

Also, if he does really well and makes or exceeds his sales goals, what is the next step in this career path at ADP and how much money is he looking at making then?

I know I sound kind of like a gold digger right now but I make my own money, just looking out for him since he wants to buy property soon and all. :-P

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cr7876 in Houston, Texas

76 months ago

I was wondering the same thing, "... my concern is just how well equipped during this economy are Car Dealerships to be buying new software?"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.