Aflac SNG Computer For Sale

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

HaroldDean in Ohio

29 months ago

I have a SNG computer that I would like to sell. It is already completely paid for and works great. It is a Panasonic CF-W7 model. I am really looking to just get rid of it soon. $350 obo. Please email me at harolddean85@gmail.com if you are interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Carolyn in Lindenhurst, New York

28 months ago

Hi is this computer still available?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mindy G in Kalamazoo, Michigan

16 months ago

Carolyn in Lindenhurst, New York said: Hi is this computer still available?

***USED SNG AND SIGNATURE PAD--FOR SALE - $1,200***
I have a used 2009 HP SNG for sale that works great. I'm not an active Aflac agent anymore and do not have a need for it. It worked really well for me. It was used strictly as a SNG to write business not used personally. Comes with a signature pad as well. If you want to grow your business it's important to always have access to a SNG. No more borrowing one from your DSC or RSC. Please contact me at mindyyg@yahoo.com. It's paid off and has no credits available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jonathankreiner@gmail.com in Titusville, Florida

13 months ago

Mindy:

I'm interested in it. Would you consider $600 for it? That is my final offer for your system.

Jonathan

Mindy G in Kalamazoo, Michigan said: ***USED SNG AND SIGNATURE PAD--FOR SALE - $1,200***
I have a used 2009 HP SNG for sale that works great. I'm not an active Aflac agent anymore and do not have a need for it. It worked really well for me. It was used strictly as a SNG to write business not used personally. Comes with a signature pad as well. If you want to grow your business it's important to always have access to a SNG. No more borrowing one from your DSC or RSC. Please contact me at mindyyg@yahoo.com. It's paid off and has no credits available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

11 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. Let me know if interested.

rjrpilot in Norwell, Massachusetts

10 months ago

HaroldDean in Ohio said: I have a SNG computer that I would like to sell. It is already completely paid for and works great. It is a Panasonic CF-W7 model. I am really looking to just get rid of it soon. $350 obo. Please email me at harolddean85@gmail.com if you are interested.

Is the computer still available? What operating system is it running on? Any issues? do you have a signature pad?
Thanks.

10 months ago

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas said: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. Let me know if interested.

Would you accept $600 for it?

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

10 months ago

rjrpilot in Norwell, Massachusetts said: Would you accept $600 for it?

contact me @ cecy_escamilla@yahoo.com

SamCrumpacker in College Station, Texas

10 months ago

I've moved from agent to broker with Aflac so I don't need my SNG computer anymore. It's the very nice, HP ProBook 4510s. Works perfectly, no scratches - the only downside is a 1/2" x 1/4" splotch of dead pixels towards the bottom right of the screen. I'd be happy to send photos so you can see it. I'll include the signature pad and charger too.

It was $1800+ when I bought it new from Aflac, they're going for $1100-$1200 used. I'll take $800.

email me at samcrumpacker@hotmail.com

10 months ago

HaroldDean in Ohio said: I have a SNG computer that I would like to sell. It is already completely paid for and works great. It is a Panasonic CF-W7 model. I am really looking to just get rid of it soon. $350 obo. Please email me at harolddean85@gmail.com if you are interested.

Still available? If so, what is the operating system. Thanks.

10 months ago

Sorry - I did not notice the date of the "for sale" notice was.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

April60 in Monroe, Michigan

6 months ago

Looking for a used SNG that has not been decommissioned. Contact refunds58@gmail.com

Natasha in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

jonathankreiner@gmail.com in Titusville, Florida said: Mindy:

I'm interested in it. Would you consider $600 for it? That is my final offer for your system.

Jonathan

Have you sold this computer yet or is it still available?
Natashafabiene@comcast.net

Melissa Kellar in Cleveland, Arkansas

1 month ago

Looking for a SNG computer. Please contact me at Kellar_chick@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.