New AFLAC "Brick", Signature Pad, and Carrying Case for Sale

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

K. Land in Dallas, Texas

30 months ago

I have an AFLAC brick (hard drive) for sale, along with the Signature pad and carrying case for sale. They are all in very new condition, and has been used for less than a year. I paid approximately $750.00, and will sell for $650 OBO. Please send responses or questions to kland17@msn.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Memphis, Tennessee

27 months ago

I will buy if you still have

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

K. Land in Dallas, Texas

27 months ago

It is still available. If you are srill interested, I will send a picture and systwm requirements.

Kathryn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

swashbuckeler in Brandon, Mississippi

25 months ago

K. Land in Dallas, Texas said: It is still available. If you are srill interested, I will send a picture and systwm requirements.

Kathryn

It looks like your last post on the brick was about 2 mo ago. Did Brian in Memphis buy it? I am interested if he didn't ...

Eddie in Brandon, MS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K. Land in Dallas, Texas

25 months ago

He did not buy it. The brick is still abailable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swashbuckeler in Brandon, Mississippi

25 months ago

K. Land in Dallas, Texas said: He did not buy it. The brick is still abailable.

Hi K.

I know you have been asked to go down on price, but the cost of all of the sng computers, etc is going down substantially on the 20th of August, when Aflac switches to CDW as the vendor. I would like to talk to you about buying it, if you have decided to go down more than you might have been willing to several months ago. Please let me know if you are interested in some friendly bickering, or if you have a "firm lowest offer" you are willing to accept.

Warmest regards,

Edward of Brandon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K. Land in Dallas, Texas

24 months ago

Edward,.sorry I took so long to reply. Give me your offer. I will work with you.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathryn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swashbuckeler in Brandon, Mississippi

24 months ago

Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully you have had a good weekend.

I don't know what to offer, but can say that just in the last week, all of the ready cash has been turned over to my children for one "emergency" or other. I do, however need to get set up with some sort og sng unit, and i think the brick, and red hot laptop I have is the answer.Can you give me some idea of what offers you have turned down. I would like to get this done one way or other, and you seem like a very nice person with whom to do business. It looks like cdw will be selling the bricks for aflac for between $350 and $400, and they have and the Aflac price for the Topaz SigLite pad is $94, so it looks like the set up would cost around $450-$475 all together

Looking forward to your feedback...

Eddie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K. Land in Dallas, Texas

24 months ago

Good evening. Here's my offer: $400 for everything. Remember, they are all like new. Let me know if you need pictures & specs.

Kathryn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swashbuckeler in Brandon, Mississippi

24 months ago

K. Land in Dallas, Texas said: Good evening. Here's my offer: $400 for everything. Remember, they are all like new. Let me know if you need pictures & specs.

Kathryn

Thanks for the offer, Kathry. before I give you my response, would you send me the pics & specs. Please also include the SNG unit ID, so I can double check to make sure the unit can be transferred to me.

My email address is eddiejadams@att.net

Thanks again,

Eddie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

B Lester in Fort Wayne, Indiana

20 months ago

K. Land in Dallas, Texas said: Good evening . Here's my offer: $400 for everything. Remember, they are all like new. Let me know if you need pictures & specs.

Kathryn

So, did that guy buy it or do you still have it to sell?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K. Land in Dallas, Texas

20 months ago

Yes, the unit is sold.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

juliek in Corpus Christi, Texas

16 months ago

swashbuckeler in Brandon, Mississippi said: Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully you have had a good weekend.

I don't know what to offer, but can say that just in the last week, all of the ready cash has been turned over to my children for one "emergency" or other. I do, however need to get set up with some sort og sng unit, and i think the brick, and red hot laptop I have is the answer.Can you give me some idea of what offers you have turned down. I would like to get this done one way or other, and you seem like a very nice person with whom to do business . It looks like cdw will be selling the bricks for aflac for between $350 and $400, and they have and the Aflac price for the Topaz SigLite pad is $94, so it looks like the set up would cost around $450-$475 all together

Looking forward to your feedback...

Eddie

I don't see anything on the cdw website for Aflac bricks, can you tell me more?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

12 months ago

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie K. in Corpus Christi, Texas

12 months ago

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas said: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 that I got in 2011. It is completely paid off and would like to sell it. I am no longer an AFLAC agent. Laptop is in great condition and has built in signature pad (which is AWESOME). This computer currently retails $1700+. I will like to get $1200 obo. If interested let me know.

Does it have Windows 7 or is it still XP?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cecilia84 in Pharr, Texas

12 months ago

Julie K. in Corpus Christi, Texas said: Does it have Windows 7 or is it still XP?

It's still XP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.