How to get a job at ALDI.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at ALDI? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Althea Williams in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

116 months ago

I'm Trying to get a job with aldi as a assistance manager or store manager I've in retail about 10 years as management if there any position availble please contact me [Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (89) / No (42) Reply - Report abuse

ds in Mundelein, Illinois

109 months ago

Host said: Do you work at ALDI? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I am a store manager for aldi in illinois. I was recruited through head hunters. If you are trying to get in you will have to attend a job fair in your area this is how they hire unless you get recruited.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Overland Park, Kansas

109 months ago

ds in Mundelein, Illinois said: I am a store manager for aldi in illinois. I was recruited through head hunters. If you are trying to get in you will have to attend a job fair in your area this is how they hire unless you get recruited.

Which headhunter recruited you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

shanej in Missouri City, Texas

28 months ago

ds in Mundelein, Illinois said: I am a store manager for aldi in illinois. I was recruited through head hunters. If you are trying to get in you will have to attend a job fair in your area this is how they hire unless you get recruited.

I've been to 2, two, job fairs, which is someone taking your app, saying thanks, if we are interested we'll call!! ??? Total times I've applied are about 5 and still..NOTHING!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

SRP in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

jodyrose2 in Elkhart, Indiana said: I would like to know WHO They want to work there. I have applied at their job fairs multiple times, also applied online via Indeed and Monster websites and I never get any response. I have worked in the grocery industry for several years as a sales rep for Nabisco, Kimberly Clark, etc. I also have many years experience in customer service and retail merchandising, so I just dont get why they never consider me. Personally, I have given up!!!

I agree, I live in Pittsburgh PA and have had the same luck. I have over 28 years experience in retail and retail management, and I see experiences like yours and mine all the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.