How to get a job at ALDI.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Host

Do you work at ALDI? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Althea Williams in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

I'm Trying to get a job with aldi as a assistance manager or store manager I've in retail about 10 years as management if there any position availble please contact me [Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

Nikita in Dayton, New Jersey

87 months ago

I am interested in the Assistant Manager's postion with Aldi Foods Store in Livingstons, NJ. How do I apply for this postion?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Memphis, Tennessee

86 months ago

Host said: Do you work at ALDI? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I posted a resume on Monster.com,and a recruter from the company looked at it and got a hold of me.There are companys that pay recruters to look at resumes and find people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

b rab

86 months ago

i know i went to a agency called manpower they help you find jobs so they set me up with an interview with them i had to fill out an application then had an interview on the spot then they called me in for a second interview the second interview was for the backround check and drug test.after about 3 days when the result came back they told me i got the job and im telling you they pay good money especially if you have a family but its hard to get in there because they hire just a small staff ot too many people

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

charles taylor in springfield, Ohio

85 months ago

put in application for springfield ohio wharehouse.how icheck on its result.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

ds in Mundelein, Illinois

83 months ago

Host said: Do you work at ALDI? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I am a store manager for aldi in illinois. I was recruited through head hunters. If you are trying to get in you will have to attend a job fair in your area this is how they hire unless you get recruited.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Overland Park, Kansas

83 months ago

ds in Mundelein, Illinois said: I am a store manager for aldi in illinois. I was recruited through head hunters. If you are trying to get in you will have to attend a job fair in your area this is how they hire unless you get recruited.

Which headhunter recruited you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

52 months ago

Headhunter?
For free.......

The latest lising that I saw was on Monter.com.
They may also post on Careerbuilder.com.
I don't know.

I just got an e-mail notification because the listing match one of my search agents.

I was able to bring up that listing by typing
"aldi" into "Skills/Keywords"
enter your city and state, or however you specifiy your location,
then, I think it's called:
"Save this search".

You will get an e-mail when Aldi is hiring. (Right? I think.)

If you run out of allowable searches, you can probably use some advanced search feature to combine searches for multiple keywords into one search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

52 months ago

Momof3 in Saint Petersburg, Florida...
Can't you just have a friend call one of the stores and ask for the manager, and ask the Manager if they know...

"Can you tell me if Aldi does a credit check as a part of their background check? Thanks!"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

brendakrushing@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

40 months ago

I am trying to get in aldi i have put in a application and went to the store but was told district manager does the hiring , so went home tried to call that store so i could talk to the manager thought he/she has to have some pull to help me but therr number is unlisted. Does anyone know who makes the calls first? i know its a comapny or agency that sets up the first interview? I want to get in so bad just been serching all day i have several years in retail so i know i would be great, so if anyone has anyway to help me i would be so greatful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Roxno2 in Orlando, Florida

38 months ago

Does anyone know if they hired for the store in Sanford Fl Yet? They took applications at the store May 3rd 2011. Its already the 16th. Do you think they already hired for the opening in June?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jodyrose2 in Elkhart, Indiana

12 months ago

JB in Overland Park, Kansas said: Which headhunter recruited you

I would like to know WHO They want to work there. I have applied at their job fairs multiple times, also applied online via Indeed and Monster websites and I never get any response. I have worked in the grocery industry for several years as a sales rep for Nabisco, Kimberly Clark, etc. I also have many years experience in customer service and retail merchandising, so I just dont get why they never consider me. Personally, I have given up!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TRS in Aiken, South Carolina

4 months ago

jodyrose2 in Elkhart, Indiana said: I would like to know WHO They want to work there. I have applied at their job fairs multiple times, also applied online via Indeed and Monster websites and I never get any response. I have worked in the grocery industry for several years as a sales rep for Nabisco, Kimberly Clark, etc. I also have many years experience in customer service and retail merchandising, so I just dont get why they never consider me. Personally, I have given up!!!

Probably the competition is quite fierce. The Aldi near me when I lived in NC paid $11.20 starting pay and I was told they were inundated with applications from people with many, many years of experience. I was further told turnover was almost nonexistent, so when they had that one rare opening and hundreds of qualified candidates, there was A LOT of people not being considered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

shanej in Missouri City, Texas

3 months ago

ds in Mundelein, Illinois said: I am a store manager for aldi in illinois. I was recruited through head hunters. If you are trying to get in you will have to attend a job fair in your area this is how they hire unless you get recruited.

I've been to 2, two, job fairs, which is someone taking your app, saying thanks, if we are interested we'll call!! ??? Total times I've applied are about 5 and still..NOTHING!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob Burr in Long Island, New York

2 months ago

For District Manager Trainees I've seen about half the interview reviews say they applied and had a first interview through an on campus job fair the other seem to say they were recruited by a recruiter... Can anyone tell me who recruits for Aldi?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

evewoh in Temple Hills, Maryland

2 months ago

Each time I try to apply Aldi as a cashier and it always bring me education. I am not interested in going to school. Get me straight to the aldi job openings please. I am sure I have many to attributes with my many years of customer service as a cashier.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.