Scheduled for AT&T Pre-Employment Testing, But have not received email.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jimne02 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

I recently applied to an opening online for AT&T Full Time Sales Consultant and completed all of the additional requirements. As I do every day, I checked my messages to see if I had any luck and sure enough, "You have been sent an email message regarding Pre-Employment Testing at AT&T. Please check your e-mail in-box and take appropriate action." The only problem is, this was sent 3 days ago and I have not received it. Is there any way to have this sent again? If I'm impatient and resubmit my application, I'm afraid I'll lose my status. Does anyone know the turnaround time for this elusive email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

patience in Asheville, North Carolina

14 months ago

I am seeking the same information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

14 months ago

patience in Asheville, North Carolina said: I am seeking the same information.

If you log onto att.jobs with the same account information, click on "Job Search & Apply" and then click on Returning Job Seekers and log in. Once you are logged in, click on "My Job Cart" and then "My Submissions" and search for the job you applied for and click on "View Email Message" and it should be there.

patience in Asheville, North Carolina

14 months ago

I have done that already and the message says that a message was sent to my email. There is no information on how to access the pre-employment testing.

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

14 months ago

patience in Asheville, North Carolina said: I have done that already and the message says that a message was sent to my email. There is no information on how to access the pre-employment testing.

I would contact them then. It could be an issue of your email account sending it to spam or something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.