AT&T Training Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1032)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Summer Lover in Greensboro, North Carolina

45 months ago

Hey lrbell84,
do you want to share details about your experience in training? I'm going on April 4th and would like to know just the basics... Also, did you get your phone? If so, which one and when?
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Summer Lover in Greensboro, North Carolina

45 months ago

lrbell84 in Canton, Michigan said: Today was the first day of my training process. Be ready to do alot of hand- on activities and participating. If you think that you will just sit through this class without doing any work... think again. If anyone has questions, let me know

where did you go to training? do you want to share details about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nikeguy91 in Winthrop, Maine

43 months ago

What hotel did you stay at? When did you get your phone? Did you fly? Have any problems checking into the hotel or getting your debit card?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

nikeguy91 in Winthrop, Maine

42 months ago

Hey PrettyBlessed,

I just finished my 2nd week of the RSC Training. Be prepared to do A LOT of hands on activities, working with other trainee's, creating a lot of flip charts for customer situations, words that can describe a customers demeanor, etc. You do A LOT of work. AT&T is a WONDERFUL company to work for. I have met so many people from the company; exectutives, trainers, etc. Everyone is so nice and love their job. Commission is guaranteed for 6 months for New Hired RSC's. So basically, AT&T pays you what your At-Risk Target is for your state/store location, and then they decrease it throughout the 6-month period because you'll be getting better. My states At-Risk is $1,200. So I get my first "New Hire Relief Payment" on July 22nd for $1,200 and then it decreases every month after that. I have loved every second of training so far. It's a lot of information, you get a lot of materials. They SPOIL you with stuff. You get a COU, which is a company owned device, for business purposes, which is free to you, with unlimited everything a month, at no charge. I got the Motorola Atrix. You initially get 2 dress shirts with the AT&T logo on them ordered for you. You get name badges, a bluetooth headset, business cards, and so much more! AT&T gives you a seasonal allowance to purchase company branded clothes. Spring is $125 and Fall is $150. I ordered my Spring clothes last week. I really think you'll love it. Just pay attention and ask a lot of questions. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

roamer09 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

nikeguy91 in Winthrop, Maine said: Hey PrettyBlessed,

I just finished my 2nd week of the RSC Training. Be prepared to do A LOT of hands on activities, working with other trainee's, creating a lot of flip charts for customer situations, words that can describe a customers demeanor, etc. You do A LOT of work. AT&T is a WONDERFUL company to work for. I have met so many people from the company; exectutives, trainers, etc. Everyone is so nice and love their job. Commission is guaranteed for 6 months for New Hired RSC's. So basically, AT&T pays you what your At-Risk Target is for your state/store location, and then they decrease it throughout the 6-month period because you'll be getting better. My states At-Risk is $1,200. So I get my first "New Hire Relief Payment" on July 22nd for $1,200 and then it decreases every month after that. I have loved every second of training so far. It's a lot of information, you get a lot of materials. They SPOIL you with stuff. You get a COU, which is a company owned device, for business purposes, which is free to you, with unlimited everything a month, at no charge. I got the Motorola Atrix. You initially get 2 dress shirts with the AT&T logo on them ordered for you. You get name badges, a bluetooth headset, business cards, and so much more! AT&T gives you a seasonal allowance to purchase company branded clothes. Spring is $125 and Fall is $150. I ordered my Spring clothes last week. I really think you'll love it. Just pay attention and ask a lot of questions. Good luck!

Congrats nikeguy91, I am glad you are enjoying your training.
I had a couple questions if you wouldn't mind. I am thinking about applying for the
RSC position at a local store here in the mall. The 1,200 relief payment you talked about...is
that per pay period or the total amount for the entire month? And does that include your
hourly base or is it just one lump amount? I just wanted to know what to expect in case
I get hired there. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

prettyblessed in Columbia, Missouri

42 months ago

Hey thanks for the info I'm in my 2nd week of training I just had a few more questions about the new higher relief payment because our trainers don't seem to know what that is. How long do you have to be at the company before you start to receive the new higher relief payment? Other than that I have been having a blast at training and learning tons of information. HOw's your training been?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nikeguy91 in New York, New York

42 months ago

@PrettyBlessed - You start getting ramp up the minute you start w/ the company. There's no wait period. New Hire Relief, AKA Ramp Up is a program that ONLY RSC's are part of that guarantee's them commission during their "Vesting Period" which is basically a time for us to learn how to sell and get used to it. Hopefully you can reference my previous post for Roamer09 with any other questions. Training has been amazing. Tomorrow is my last day for the entire program. They put me in the Hampton in Boston and I trained out of Framingham at their Corporate office. They provided me w/ a corporate credit card for food. $42 a day. They reimbursement me for all my mileage expenses. I drove from Maine, they offered to fly me but it wasn't worth it. All RSC's get corporate devices, free of charge. They give you hundreds of dollars to buy company-branded clothing for each season. There's so much more that you'll learn about AT&T if/when you get hired. Good luck and have confidence!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

spidervan in long beach, California

42 months ago

hey nikeguy91 can u email me at atranvan87@gmail.com. im on my background check portion already did the drug test yesterday. im at 79 percent right now. and i think i start august first. after the back ground check reach 100 do the hiring manager call you about your formal offer or they wait til its almost your start day pls let me know thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Grand Prairie, Texas

42 months ago

Ted - I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Just playing the Waiting Game. Here's my situation:

I applied online for a Retail Sales Consultant position here in suburban Dallas and about a week later did the telephone pre-screen interview. Great! About a week after that, I had my interview at the AT&T offices with a member of Human Resources. Still good. The NEXT DAY, I met the store manager in the store and was all but assured that I would hear something soon.

And I haven't heard a thing since.

How long does it usually take to go from in-store interview to whatever the next step is? Any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

roamer09 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

@nikeguy91: I applied for the RSC job and I have an interview at the store
tomorrow morning. Thank you for the great answer you gave about the ramp up pay. I just want to make sure I know what I am getting into if I am offered and take this job. I have a mortgage and car payment and want to make sure I don't find myself in a hole by taking a commission job! How is your experience going with AT&T now that your training is done? Please let us know. Thanks again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

nikeguy91 in Winthrop, Maine said: Hey PrettyBlessed,

I just finished my 2nd week of the RSC Training. Be prepared to do A LOT of hands on activities, working with other trainee's, creating a lot of flip charts for customer situations, words that can describe a customers demeanor, etc. You do A LOT of work. AT&T is a WONDERFUL company to work for. I have met so many people from the company; exectutives, trainers, etc. Everyone is so nice and love their job. Commission is guaranteed for 6 months for New Hired RSC's. So basically, AT&T pays you what your At-Risk Target is for your state/store location, and then they decrease it throughout the 6-month period because you'll be getting better. My states At-Risk is $1,200. So I get my first "New Hire Relief Payment" on July 22nd for $1,200 and then it decreases every month after that. I have loved every second of training so far. It's a lot of information, you get a lot of materials. They SPOIL you with stuff. You get a COU, which is a company owned device, for business purposes, which is free to you, with unlimited everything a month, at no charge. I got the Motorola Atrix. You initially get 2 dress shirts with the AT&T logo on them ordered for you. You get name badges, a bluetooth headset, business cards, and so much more! AT&T gives you a seasonal allowance to purchase company branded clothes. Spring is $125 and Fall is $150. I ordered my Spring clothes last week. I really think you'll love it. Just pay attention and ask a lot of questions. Good luck!

Wow, thanks for your input. I came on here and was directed to a different thread where all people were doing was bashing the company and telling me and the other new hires to run the other way. I'm glad to hear that the job is going good so far for you. Any updates?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

I got hired for retail sales consultant, my staffing mgr said i start 9-9-11. I took the drug test and submitted my bkgd check 8-4 and did everything else she told me to do. Its been almost 3 weeks since i did all that when should i hear something else before i start training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois said: I got hired for retail sales consultant, my staffing mgr said i start 9-9-11. I took the drug test and submitted my bkgd check 8-4 and did everything else she told me to do. Its been almost 3 weeks since i did all that when should i hear something else before i start training?

I took the drug test and my background went through after just a week. I go to training in Los Angeles on the 6th of Sept. I would check with the girl/guy that called you with the official offer and find out what's going on. You can also check your background status on HireRight with your login and password.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

^ i checked my status it was 100% after 2 days, i called my staffing mgr after i took my drug test n asked was there anything else i needed to do, and she said she would let me know if something comes up or changes so i guess i all i kno is i start the 9th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Youre good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

augustburns11 in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois said: I got hired for retail sales consultant, my staffing mgr said i start 9-9-11. I took the drug test and submitted my bkgd check 8-4 and did everything else she told me to do. Its been almost 3 weeks since i did all that when should i hear something else before i start training?

You don't get an email about training and everything until the week before training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

thanks everyone, i called my staffing mgr and she told me that also. my question is is training only one day a week for a month? i want to put my 2 wk notice in for my current job but i dont know when the perfect time is

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob

40 months ago

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois said: thanks everyone, i called my staffing mgr and she told me that also. my question is is training only one day a week for a month? i want to put my 2 wk notice in for my current job but i dont know when the perfect time is

Training is way more than one day a week, or they wouldn't fly people out to different locations..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nikeguy91 in New York, New York

40 months ago

Training is Monday - Friday for 4 weeks. I was required to go out of state for mine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Nikeguy91 in New York, New York said: Training is Monday - Friday for 4 weeks. I was required to go out of state for mine.

How was the training? Did it go from 9 to 5? What'd you do on your days off out of state? Do they give you money for food?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Nikeguy91 in New York, New York said: Training is Monday - Friday for 4 weeks. I was required to go out of state for mine.

How was the training? What'd you do on your days off? Do they give you money for food?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois said: thanks everyone, i called my staffing mgr and she told me that also. my question is is training only one day a week for a month? i want to put my 2 wk notice in for my current job but i dont know when the perfect time is

You said you start on the 9th... I would put my two weeks in now if I were you. Training is full time. At least for me.. I don't know if you are doing the same type of training or not, but I would assume so if you're working for an actual AT&T store and not a 3rd party.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Nikeguy91 in New York, New York said: The training was awesome. I learned a lot. It was from 8:30 - 5:30 Monday through Friday. On the weekends, I hung out with people in my class and went out to dinner. All of your food is paid for by AT&T via a corporate credit card you're given on day 1 of training. Your plane tickets, hotel reservations and baggage fee's are all taken care of by AT&T. I stayed at the Hampton when I went. You go out of state about 5 times a year for additional trainings and stuff, which is all paid for.

Awesome man! I am pumped! I am going out of town to Los Angeles! It was either gonna be out of town to Los Angeles on the 6th, or Salt Lake City (where I'm from) on the 19th. Needless to say, i'm super pumped that its out of state.

With the in state one, they weren't gonna pay for gas so I'm glad ill be close to the training center and not have to drive everyday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Nikeguy91 in New York, New York said: The training was awesome. I learned a lot. It was from 8:30 - 5:30 Monday through Friday. On the weekends, I hung out with people in my class and went out to dinner. All of your food is paid for by AT&T via a corporate credit card you're given on day 1 of training. Your plane tickets, hotel reservations and baggage fee's are all taken care of by AT&T. I stayed at the Hampton when I went. You go out of state about 5 times a year for additional trainings and stuff, which is all paid for.

Also, do you get to keep whatever is left on the corporate credit card? Is there a spending limit on the card? How does that work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Nikeguy91 in New York, New York said: Training is Monday - Friday for 4 weeks. I was required to go out of state for mine.

Hey man i'm dying to know this. Did you get your own room at the Hampton, or have to share with someone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nikeguy91 in Teaneck, New Jersey

40 months ago

You do not get to keep what's left on the card. You give the card to your store manager when you get to your home store. Also, yes, you get your own room whenever you go on an AT&T paid trip. They will never room you with someone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

Nikeguy91 in Teaneck, New Jersey said: You do not get to keep what's left on the card. You give the card to your store manager when you get to your home store. Also, yes, you get your own room whenever you go on an AT&T paid trip. They will never room you with someone else.

Thats good man. I thought I'd have to share a room
with someone...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

frankreynolds in Tarrytown, New York

40 months ago

I just had a f2f interview for a sales support rep position and am pretty hopeful about getting a job...do they also pay you a wage while you train? I will still have bills to pay so not getting paid wouldn't be ideal...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Salt Lake City, Utah

40 months ago

frankreynolds in Tarrytown, New York said: I just had a f2f interview for a sales support rep position and am pretty hopeful about getting a job...do they also pay you a wage while you train? I will still have bills to pay so not getting paid wouldn't be ideal...

Of course they pay you during training. Have you actually had a job that didn't pay you for training? That'd be ludicrous. I leave for Los Angeles on Monday! They're even giving me $45 a day for food allowance! Hope you get the job man!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Crystalalam1 in Hanford, California

38 months ago

Nikeguy91 in Teaneck, New Jersey said: You do not get to keep what's left on the card. You give the card to your store manager when you get to your home store. Also, yes, you get your own room whenever you go on an AT&T paid trip. They will never room you with someone else.

I'm also starting my training soon. My question is did you know anyone that took someone with them? Like a fiance, boyfriend/girlfriend, wife etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nate in Jacksonville, Florida

37 months ago

yes my training is in lake mary, florida dec 12,2011. yes can you have people over at your hotel?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Oak Forest, Illinois

34 months ago

I start my training next Friday and am extremely excited. My trainings are just 4 Fridays and Saturday's because I'm part time. Question though. Will they pay for gas? Also, will I be doing store trainings between each training day?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rwatson0408 in Opa Locka, Florida

33 months ago

Kyle in Oak Forest, Illinois said: I start my training next Friday and am extremely excited. My trainings are just 4 Fridays and Saturday's because I'm part time. Question though. Will they pay for gas? Also, will I be doing store trainings between each training day?

Thanks

You will be reimbursed for gas and mileage, it's just forms to be filled out and faxed. Depending on your manager, you should be going to your store during the week. I'm FT so my 3rd week of training I went to the store for an entire week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rwatson0408 in Opa Locka, Florida

33 months ago

ZachC in Bangor, Maine said: You ARE NOT reimbursed for gas. Only mileage and food incurred during your trip.

Gas and mileage is the same thing that's why I said it like that. If you have a good enough manager, they will pay you for the time it takes to get to the training and the time to get home from the training like I did! So, you ARE reimbursed for gas!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

33 months ago

I don't want to argue either. Just want to give new hires the correct information. I do need gas to use my car, you're right. What I'm saying is that AT&T doesn't reimburse you for any money you spent on gas AND all mileage at the $.55/mile rate. They ONLY reimburse you for the mileage. That's all I'm saying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

33 months ago

You're completely right. Just a matter of wrong wording. Sorry to steam things up. Thanks for being part of the team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

33 months ago

You're completely right. Just a matter of wrong wording. Sorry to steam things up. Thanks for being part of the team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

33 months ago

You're completely right. Just a matter of wrong wording. Sorry to steam things up. Thanks for being part of the team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

32 months ago

It isn't recommended. I wouldn't have them with you the entire time your there. Have them come for like a weekend or something. I know that AT&T doesn't like employee's bringing family or friends during training. Hope this helps! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JD11 in Eagle Pass, Texas

31 months ago

SHS10 in Virginia said: Did you take someone with you to training? I really want to take my husband and son.

Did you take your husband and son with you after all? If so how was the experience with them there and did anyone from the company tell you anything about them going with you? I plan on doing the same. I would appreciate a response thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

SHS10 in New Hampshire

31 months ago

I haven't been offered the job yet. I got a call from the manager stating that I was the top choice but they wanted a Bilingual. He said if they cant find someone I will have the job. Kinda upsetting knowing i'm just their back-up choice. :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JD11 in Eagle Pass, Texas

31 months ago

SHS10 in New Hampshire said: I haven't been offered the job yet. I got a call from the manager stating that I was the top choice but they wanted a Bilingual . He said if they cant find someone I will have the job. Kinda upsetting knowing i'm just their back-up choice. :(

Sorry to hear that. I can imagine how upsetting it can be. Nonetheless good luck with everything! And thanks for replying =) I haven't been offered the job yet either but I am one of the top two choices, so I was just looking to either plan for my husband and son to go with me or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AnnieAgnew in Union City, California

31 months ago

Hey all I just got hired on about a month ago with the company and was offered 15.69/hr due to the fact I worked in retail already at T-Mobile. But this job has way more pay plus opportunities. Training starts June 4th for the next 4 weeks from Monday thru Friday 8:30-5:30 so I'm pretty anxious. My coworkers have informed me that we get these new phones (I forgot which) but its a huge android with a stylus so that's fun even though I have an iPhone 4s already. For anyone with questions or concerns about the hiring process I went to a huge interview fair, interviewed with 2 different store managers, then got a call about a week or 2 later that I was wanted for a final interview at the closest store. So I went in that same day & spoke with one of the managers I met at the fair plus the store manager, they said they'd call the next day but didn't. So I called them only to be informed I was hired. A hiring process specialist sent me everything via email about the background check, drug test, and my official offer letter should I pass both those test. I did, which I found out after I made the effort to call and inquire with the specialist. So keep in touch with management & others included in the hiring process, and just be patient. It really does take time but it pays off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

rwatson0408 in Hialeah, Florida

31 months ago

AnnieAgnew in Union City, California said: Hey all I just got hired on about a month ago with the company and was offered 15.69/hr due to the fact I worked in retail already at T-Mobile. But this job has way more pay plus opportunities. Training starts June 4th for the next 4 weeks from Monday thru Friday 8:30-5:30 so I'm pretty anxious. My coworkers have informed me that we get these new phones (I forgot which) but its a huge android with a stylus so that's fun even though I have an iPhone 4s already. For anyone with questions or concerns about the hiring process I went to a huge interview fair, interviewed with 2 different store managers, then got a call about a week or 2 later that I was wanted for a final interview at the closest store. So I went in that same day & spoke with one of the managers I met at the fair plus the store manager, they said they'd call the next day but didn't. So I called them only to be informed I was hired. A hiring process specialist sent me everything via email about the background check, drug test, and my official offer letter should I pass both those test. I did, which I found out after I made the effort to call and inquire with the specialist. So keep in touch with management & others included in the hiring process, and just be patient. It really does take time but it pays off.

Glad to hear and welcome to the team!!! The phone your talking about is the Samsung Galaxy Note. One thing you will realize is the company is trying to make the iPhone just another smartphone. If you have any questions, I can try my best to answer them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jeffd23

31 months ago

I also start training June 4th. I will be training in Nashville, TN. Anyone else training there? Do they still pay new hire relief.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rwatson0408 in Hialeah, Florida

31 months ago

jeffd23 said: I also start training June 4th. I will be training in Nashville, TN. Anyone else training there? Do they still pay new hire relief.?

Yes you will get new hire relief. Welcome to the team!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jeffd23

31 months ago

awesome. Thanks I heard they still did but wanted to make sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jeffd23

31 months ago

Is new hire relief for 3 or 6,months? Also after thst if you don't reach 100% of goals do you not make any commission or is it a percentage?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

31 months ago

jeffd23 said: Is new hire relief for 3 or 6,months? Also after thst if you don't reach 100% of goals do you not make any commission or is it a percentage?

New Hire relief is 6 Months.

You get paid for what you sell so if you only sell 75% of your goal you will get 75% if you sell 150% you make more.

You will always get paid but if you dont reach your goal you will not get a full pay out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NewHire in Lexington, Kentucky

30 months ago

Hey you all! I start training June 18th in Lexington, KY as a RSC & I had a few questions. My store is located in Winchester, KY which is only about a 20 minute drive from Lexington. I know I will not be placed in a hotel, obviously since I live in Lexington, but I'm wondering if I will still get the spending card for meals? Also, what am I expected to wear to the training? And when will I receive my two shirts, as well as my company phone? One more thing.. I already have a personal line thru AT&T but I will probably cancel that line. Is there any way around the early termination fee since I'm an AT&T employee? Thanks so much!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.