Training in Atlanta

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (24)

Theds in Augusta, Georgia

45 months ago

I start training in atlanta on nov 8 anyone else going to be there durring that time. Has anyone been lately what is the latest phone they are giving out. I know most people want the iphone but i already have the iphone 4 as a personal phone. It would be nice to get the blackberry torch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

edizzy in Douglasville, Georgia

45 months ago

i start training in atl oct 25...dnt know what phone they are giving and dont know when....i'll keep u updated

45 months ago

Thanks...Thats strange they would start a training class so close to each other where is your store going to be?

45 months ago

According to my email about training my training manager is Blair Cross. Not sure if you recognize that name or not. Let me know how training goes Im hoping its laid back but worth the time so I learn something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Its says his name on mine as well! Seems like they would have put you in my group. I will be at the Alpharetta Location

45 months ago

hey i was also wondering what hotel they are putting you in. I hope its not some crap hotel cause I don't do good with those haha

45 months ago

i doubt i'm gettin a hotel because i dont stay but about 30 mins away..but i'm pretty sure they will put you in something nice!

45 months ago

how did the first day go? Does it seem like a exciting atmosphere

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

edizzy in Lithia Springs, Georgia

45 months ago

i've been enjoying..great group of people

45 months ago

Ok cool I'm pretty stoked about it my new manager called said she booked my hotel and that they give me a credit card for food once I'm there something like 40 a day. When do you get your new phone? What all are you going to be learning etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

edizzy in Lithia Springs, Georgia

45 months ago

its alot of web training with mini tests and then a post test at the end of the week...u get to play with phones every friday..and remember to be on time..they are very strict about being not even a minute late! we got our phones this friday..but i heard ur not supposed to get them til week 2..guess its up to ur instructor..alot of group activities as well..but def. alot of info to consume

Dcohens in West Palm Beach, Florida

45 months ago

Does anyone know how part time training works? I know it's 2 days but do you get shipped out of town?

Theds

45 months ago

Sounds fun I heard they are strict about being punctual. So what phone did you get?

Theds in Lakeland, Florida

45 months ago

Dcohens in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Does anyone know how part time training works? I know it's 2 days but do you get shipped out of town?

im not sure but I think you do. I was offered that but didnt seem very good.

45 months ago

My hiring manager said they are the same position but particularly time just gets 8 less hours

45 months ago

Dcohens in West Palm Beach, Florida said: My hiring manager said they are the same position but particularly time just gets 8 less hours

Maybe Im not following your question then. Are you talking about a part time job or part time training? Im Part time retail and my training is 2 weeks in atl 1 week back to my store and the 4th week back in atl. They offered me part time training but that meant I had to travel more frequently

45 months ago

Sorry I am part time retail. How does that training work? I have read that full time retail go for 4th weeks is it the same for part time retail?

45 months ago

Well your Hiring manager should have given you the option to do part time training or full time training. I choose the full time bc they pay my hotel gas and food the whole time

45 months ago

She didnt. Who was your um if you don't mind me asking?

45 months ago

I dont remember to be honest but Im not from Lakeland Im only visiting im from ga

44 months ago

so theds u start training soon...do u know exactly where you will be at? i will be in the store that week but my fourth week i'll be back in the training facility...

44 months ago

edizzy in Douglasville, Georgia said: so theds u start training soon...do u know exactly where you will be at? i will be in the store that week but my fourth week i'll be back in the training facility...
did you get your phone yet?

44 months ago

Well edizzy according to the email I will be at 2980 cobb parkway. Luckily my hotel is near the training facility. What phone did you get btw?

Anonymous from Texas in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

A few of you commented about the parttime training but weren't sure, since its been so long, and now you were able to find out how the training works can you tell me how it works for parttime retail consultants? Do you have the option of parttime training or fulltime? Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.