Starting Salary for Sales Consultant position?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

KC3 in Auburn Hills, Michigan

41 months ago

Just wondering what the starting salary could be for the sales consultant position. A little background on me that might help.. I have a degree in marketing,4 years of total sales experience, 2 of which are in the wireless industry. I know that my job is a commission job but what can I expect with the salary portion with my experience? 25k 30k 40k?

Thanks in advance everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Florida Girl in Clermont, Florida

41 months ago

Its based on experience as to what your backround check comes back at and if they can verify everything. I cannot go into specifics becaus ei work for the company but i can tell you the pay and benefits package is awsome to start out at .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

John in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

I doubt you will be disappointed. Ill say it was more than I expected... Plus if you have to travel for training, its great, they'll put you in a really nice hotel (I was expecting like a Days Inn or something) reimburse your mileage and give you a meal card... This has been one of the best experiences with a company I have ever had. And the opportunity for growth is tremendous. I know people who have been with the company for only a year and are already assistant managers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

kc3 in rochester hills, Michigan

41 months ago

Florida Girl in Clermont, Florida said: Its based on experience as to what your backround check comes back at and if they can verify everything. I cannot go into specifics becaus ei work for the company but i can tell you the pay and benefits package is awsome to start out at .

How soon do the benefits start? I know for VZW workers it starts day one. I hope it is the same. I have had 3 interviews , one phone, one with hr manager, and one with store manager. The last was last friday. How soon can I expect an answer back?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Florida Girl in Clermont, Florida

41 months ago

kc3 in rochester hills, Michigan said: How soon do the benefits start? I know for VZW workers it starts day one. I hope it is the same. I have had 3 interviews , one phone, one with hr manager, and one with store manager. The last was last friday. How soon can I expect an answer back?

Thanks!

Benefits donot kick in for 6 months unless u elect to take the cobra benefits and they are extremely expensive . I started at a higher salary than was expected also. The benefits are definetly worth waiting for. WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEW CAREER!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Sanford, North Carolina

20 months ago

John in Dallas, Texas said: I doubt you will be disappointed. Ill say it was more than I expected... Plus if you have to travel for training, its great, they'll put you in a really nice hotel (I was expecting like a Days Inn or something) reimburse your mileage and give you a meal card... This has been one of the best experiences with a company I have ever had. And the opportunity for growth is tremendous. I know people who have been with the company for only a year and are already assistant managers.

You mention milage, do they provide transportation if you only have one car? My wife is in the military here and we only have one vehicle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.