Training on 04/04

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

SummerLover in Greensboro, North Carolina

41 months ago

Hi guys,
I've read a lot about training and I'm pretty excited, but would also like to know more about it. I'm going to be training in Knoxville, Tennessee and the start date is April 4th. Is anyone else going to be there? I'm training for the SSR position. Can anyone give me some ideas about what the training and accomodations will be like. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KinectFan in Marietta, Georgia

40 months ago

Hey I've been hired to start on the 4th as well. I will be training in Conyers, GA though. From my understanding they will provide you with a hotel and $40 a day for food allowance. Plus gas money if you need it.

KinectFan in Marietta, Georgia

40 months ago

I should state I was hired for Retail Sales Consultant.

40 months ago

Nice! Thanks for that. I was told I would be contacted the latest on the 30th by the "onboarding team" for accomodations and such. I can only assume I'm flying due to the fact that I'm about 5 hours from Knoxville, but I would need to know all of that in time. Let me know if you hear anything else about the whole training and maybe we can compare notes.

Good luck!

Ashton Renae in Alice, Texas

40 months ago

I'm hopefully training on 04/04 for the SSR training in Plano, TX. She said they do pay for everything. They fly you there that first Monday in the morning, then fly you home for the weekend, then fly you back that next Monday morning, then back home at the end of that week. SSR's only have to do 2 weeks of training as opposed to the CSR's 3 to 4 week training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

From what I've heard about the accomodations though, a lot of people have said they put you up in really nice hotels.

40 months ago

Ashton Renae in Alice, Texas said: I'm hopefully training on 04/04 for the SSR training in Plano, TX. She said they do pay for everything. They fly you there that first Monday in the morning, then fly you home for the weekend, then fly you back that next Monday morning, then back home at the end of that week. SSR's only have to do 2 weeks of training as opposed to the CSR's 3 to 4 week training.

Oh wow, so they fly you back home for the weekend too? I wonder if you can choose to stay?! lol. I think I wouldn't mind staying and exploring!! Please let me know when you get all your information to see if they really do put you in "nice" hotels. And what the stipend is for food!

Good Luck and Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

I wonder if you could actually have the option of staying there for the weekend? I wouldn't mind staying and exploring!! Please let me know when you get word of your accomodations and see if it really is a "nice" hotel. Also, the amount $$ you get daily.
Thanks, and Good Luck to ya!

LovelyLia in Jackson, Missouri

40 months ago

SummerLover in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I wonder if you could actually have the option of staying there for the weekend? I wouldn't mind staying and exploring!! Please let me know when you get word of your accomodations and see if it really is a "nice" hotel. Also, the amount $$ you get daily.
Thanks, and Good Luck to ya!

I was told if you lived far away and have to be flown, you will stay over the weekend. I didn't know flying back was even an option. They did say if you lived close enough to drive you can drive home for the weekend and would get re-imbursed for travel. I have training starting 4/4 too (in Plano, TX), and I can't wait to hear the details myself!

40 months ago

LovelyLia in Jackson, Missouri said: I was told if you lived far away and have to be flown, you will stay over the weekend. I didn't know flying back was even an option. They did say if you lived close enough to drive you can drive home for the weekend and would get re-imbursed for travel. I have training starting 4/4 too (in Plano, TX), and I can't wait to hear the details myself!

yeah, that makes more sense to me that you would stay during the weekend! well, if i hear anything else before you i'll make sure to let you know. please do the same!!

LovelyLia in Jackson, Missouri

40 months ago

SummerLover in Greensboro, North Carolina said: yeah, that makes more sense to me that you would stay during the weekend! well, if i hear anything else before you i'll make sure to let you know. please do the same!!

Will do! Thanks!

ko in Atlanta, Georgia

40 months ago

Hi Guys!

Im also starting 04/04 for the SSR position in Knoxville. Im very excited and congrats to everyone who got the job! During the interview I was told that we were either given a rental car or we fly and we are compensated for gas and such. And that we come back on the weekend. Its a pre paid visa that they give us with $40 a day for food. And we get to stay in a hotel! Im very excited. This is all the information I know right now... no one has contacted me back yet with additional information or travel confirmation. I live about 4 hours from knoxville. I assume whichever is cheapest for the company is the way I will be traveling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

summerlover in Greensboro, North Carolina

40 months ago

ko in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi Guys!

Im also starting 04/04 for the SSR position in Knoxville. Im very excited and congrats to everyone who got the job! During the interview I was told that we were either given a rental car or we fly and we are compensated for gas and such. And that we come back on the weekend. Its a pre paid visa that they give us with $40 a day for food. And we get to stay in a hotel! Im very excited. This is all the information I know right now... no one has contacted me back yet with additional information or travel confirmation. I live about 4 hours from knoxville. I assume whichever is cheapest for the company is the way I will be traveling.

hi ko,
it's cool to finally find someone that is going to the same training facility. i just got the call from the onboarding team and she was super sweet and explained to me all the ins and outs that i already knew. they're flying me out on sunday night (she kinda gave me the option to say i was driving, of course i said no), and we're staying at a hotel (dumb me forgot to ask what hotel). we stay there for 2 weeks, work at the store for 1, then go back to tennessee for 1 more week (i didn't know that tidbit, but i like it). the prepaid visa debit is $42/day for food, and we must have a credit card for any hotel room incidentals. the first day of training is 10am-7pm, and after that it's 8:30-5:30, the dress is business casual, but they are going to provide different colored shirts later on in the week. hope that helps!
ko (and anyone else starting the same training), if you would like to keep in touch please let me know that way i will know someone when i get there! good luck!

40 months ago

I thought they were flying us in on Monday mornings. But it makes sense to go on a Sunday night. I had just been guessing as when they fly us to our locations. I just figured that's why they start the classes so late on Mondays.

nikeguy91 in Orono, Maine

38 months ago

Hey, what was the hotel they put you in?

Lynn

35 months ago

Ashton Renae in Alice, Texas said: I'm hopefully training on 04/04 for the SSR training in Plano, TX. She said they do pay for everything. They fly you there that first Monday in the morning, then fly you home for the weekend, then fly you back that next Monday morning, then back home at the end of that week. SSR's only have to do 2 weeks of training as opposed to the CSR's 3 to 4 week training.

Hi i recently been hired as a ssr and will train in plano texas. How was training and plano bc i stay in houston.

augustburns11

35 months ago

Lynn said: Hi i recently been hired as a ssr and will train in plano texas. How was training and plano bc i stay in houston.

When is your training?

WVU in West Virginia

17 months ago

My training is March 4th in King of Prussia PA. Anyone else training then/there? Also, I am 6 hours away from the training site, and was offered a flight, but the closest airport is 3 hours away. Would I be able to rent a car instead of flying and would they reimburse me at least partially for that? It seems like it would cost about the same as a flight, maybe less. I was wondering if anyone else has any info or experience pertaining to this. Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.