Getting Hired at AT&T - My Story

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 89)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Alex in Sanford, Florida

33 months ago

When he/she asks you to describe past situations you’ve been in, try to focus on situations relating to sales or customer service. Focus on how you made money for your previous employers. The manager your speaking with now speaks to hundreds of candidates a week, and he/she is the one who will decide whether to move you on in the process. If you have any unique sales strategies, now is the time to mention it!
On December 1st, I went to the store location I was applying too, and the manager brought me to the back for about a 90 minute interview. This covered everything from "Sell me this phone" to "Why do you want to work for AT&T?". It was a very laid back interview, and the manager explained to me the commission structure, and what a day-in-the-life of a consultant will be. She went over my resume, and asked how my experience from each past position would help me in my job at AT&T. Remember, be sure to talk about how you made money for your previous employers. The store manager is hiring you to make them money. After about 90 minutes, she had me shadow another consultant for a few minutes, to help me understand the job. I asked him some questions, and watched him handle customers. Afterwards, the manager said I would be hearing back from the HR recruiter in a few days, to find out whether I got the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Springdale, Arkansas

33 months ago

Thanks for all of your helpful information. I do have some questions though,

What kind of experience and education did you have to receive this pay?
Any specific questions on the interview I should really study for?
Is the commission you stated above guaranteed or an estimate on if you complete all goals?
Any other information you feel is important on commission?
Any information on company phones and uniforms?
How long after your offer did you have to complete background and drug test?

Any other info you have would be helpful as I am seriously considering applying for a position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Alex in Sanford, Florida

33 months ago

I'll do my best to answer your questions:

I am currently doing college online for criminal justice, so am currently under the "Some College" category. My previous work experience was running my own event production company for several years, which I made sure to highlight the sales aspect of that, selling shows to potential clients. I also had worked at an office supply store for a few years, which happened to sell Sprint phones. I was sales leader for several months at that store, so that did help me.

The interview questions from the HR regional manger were pretty much asking me to describe various customer situations I've experienced in the past. Like "Tell me a time you overcame a customers objections, to close a sale". Pretty much assessing my ability to deal with customers. Nothing complicated.

The commission I was given was if you hit 100% of goal. Now from what the consultants I've spoken with have told me, they usually are 120-160% of goal, sometimes even higher. And if you go above 100% of goal, you get paid commission at a higher level. It is all ways to complicated for me, and I am still trying to learn how it all works. But from what I've heard, 100% of goal is the minimum of what you should be expecting to earn, and hopefully you can sell above that. It incredibly complicated, so I'd love if somebody else could fill me in on that.

I was told I'll receive $150 credit to purchase shirts from the AT&T Online employee store, button ups/polo shirts etc. Then you wear kahkis/dress pants etc. that you pay for as well. I'm not sure on the dress code specifics. I'll be receiving a company phone, with unlimited everything, to use as a demo phone. I'll receive that after training from my store manager. After 60 days, I'll be able to use an Employee Rate Plan for up to 2 free personal lines, with 1000 mins for the first, and 500 mins for the second. Don't have all the details on that yet though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Alex in Sanford, Florida

33 months ago

Also once I received the contingent offer, I had 48 hours to take the drug test, no exceptions, and I had to complete the background check form that day. DONT SKIP ANYTHING. When you fill out your background check form, make sure you are dead on with the start/end dates, and you are honest about everything, it is very in depth, and they will call everyone. If they can't reach a particular employer at the number you give them on that form, they will expect W-2's/1099's/paystubs within 48 hours. It is a kind of stressful process, but once you pass, your golden!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Springdale, Arkansas

33 months ago

Wow. Thank you so much for all of your useful information. I think I am going to try and apply for a position soon. It sounds fun, but I have heard bad things as well. I would love to hear updates and more info on the commission and other aspects when you learn more about them if you have time to post them. Thanks again and good luck on your new career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shiggity42 in unknown, California

33 months ago

Do to the fact that the store where we were wan't his, his email wasn't set up for him to conduct the interview. The general manager said it was fine and told him to call corporate and have them email him the info he needed to conduct the interview. They took me in the back and I stood around about 15 minutes until they got everything set up for him the interview me. The general manager stepped out and the interview started. To me it was a very mild kind of fun interview. He looked at my resume and seen I had been a manager myself in my last 2 jobs. He told me they need leadership because a lot of the employee's are younger and don't want the responsibility of being a manager. I applied for the RSC position. Being that i'm in my late 30's he asked me was I fine with working around younger folks. I told him of course not. I can work with anyone. He goes on to tell me a little bit about the job and a little about himself. He was a very cool guy and i'm excited he is going to be my manager. <---I guess that let's you know I got the job, but i will continue my story. He told me in a year that it is very possible in the area i'm in that I could very well be a manager. He said they need them bad. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I could tell he wanted to hire me on the spot, and he pretty much did without actually telling me that. He thanked for tracking him down which impressed him and the general manager. It showed him I was very interested. He told me that Att would be in contact with me in a couple of weeks. Yeah right, I got a call about an hour later with the informal job offer from the hiring manager. I was so happy. With the job market the way it is, it's hard here to find a job with a solid company. Over the next couple of days I got a series of emails for me to complete more info for the hiring process. My last email for updated info was received on 12/15/2011. Another long 2 silent weeks goes by with nothing. continue below.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

Due to the fact that it was the holiday season it was expected. I finally got a call on Dec. 30th 2011 with the official job offer from the hiring manager. She told me a little bit about what will be happening and said I would start to get a cries of emails. One of those emails was from Hireright. The dreaded company I have been reading about on the internet and in in these forums for the past month. I was so stressed out about that part of the process, even though I knew everything I reported was legit. I had to e-sign my offer letter and set up my info on Hireright's website. Being that my criminal history has been clear for 13 plus years I didn't report any of my misdemeanor's I had. Which was 2 chargers for marijuana possession and a driving on suspension that happened over 15 years ago. I did report 2 speeding tickets i got in the last 2 years. Hireright didn't start my check until Jan. 4th 2012 due to the new year. Jan 5th I got an email to do the drug screen and I took that the next day. One of my previous employer's has closed down, so they required me to fax over proof of my employment. Due to the fact that i save all of my paperwork. I had my first pays tub and my last pays tub from that employer. I also called the IRS and had ten fax over my transcripts, which is painless. I uploaded that to the Hireright website. I also had my employment dates wrong, so I sent an email with those documents to the hiring manager also. Let me add, the hiring manager is very helpful and said people getting the dates wrong happened all of the time. This morning Jan 6 012 I received an email from Hireright saying my background check was completed and they included a copy of it. Now i'm mad I was stressing out about the whole background check for nothing because of reading other people's horror stories. That whole process for me was painless with Hireright. It took all of 4 days to complete. continue below

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

Now I know SOME of the people with the Hireright horror stories weren't up front and honest with their info. I have a start date a whole moth from today, Feb 6th 2012. So, if you're looking for employment that starts right away, don't go with Att. Or find another job while you go through the Att process. My whole process started from the day I submitted my resume on 10.19.2011 all the way to my actual start date of Feb. 6th 2012. I hope my info will help you folks and i'm very happy and excited about starting my 4 week training. Anybody with infer on training please respond with all of the info you can. Anyone has questions for me, please feel free to ask. I check my email all of the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

sj254 in Honolulu, Hawaii

31 months ago

how is the pay?is it more than 13 bucks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kyong Han in Lewisville, Texas

27 months ago

sj254 in Honolulu, Hawaii said: how is the pay?is it more than 13 bucks?

you make the money through commission not hourly pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adam

27 months ago

I just got an interview with ATT for a sales rep...yay!! Does anyone know their policy on men wearing earrings? Or more specifically men having gauged ears? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jbrian in Crestview, Florida

26 months ago

alirelan720 in Edgewood, New Mexico said: What worries me about the background check is that I do not know specific dates nor do I have W2's that far back, anything I can do about that?

This also worried me. What I did was call all my past employers and asked them for the dates. The ones that I could not verify I figured HireRight couldn't. I was right so they asked me for w-2s or paystubs. What I had to do was call the irs and asked them for w-2 transcripts. They will fax them to you on the spot the catch is you have to have a fax number and you have to be standing by. What I did was go to efax and setup a trial. When you talk to the irs you can't tell them its an electronic fax number or they won't allow you do this. Tell them its a fax machine and you will have them in about an hours time after hold times.

Tomorrow will be my third day going through the hireright process and I should here my fate. I would recommend disclosing as much information as you can and get w-2s ahead of time for the stuff you can't. They want at least 5 years of employment history and disclose every ticket and offense on your record.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

alirelan in Edgewood, New Mexico

26 months ago

jbrian in Crestview, Florida said: This also worried me. What I did was call all my past employers and asked them for the dates. The ones that I could not verify I figured HireRight couldn't. I was right so they asked me for w-2s or paystubs. What I had to do was call the irs and asked them for w-2 transcripts. They will fax them to you on the spot the catch is you have to have a fax number and you have to be standing by. What I did was go to efax and setup a trial. When you talk to the irs you can't tell them its an electronic fax number or they won't allow you do this. Tell them its a fax machine and you will have them in about an hours time after hold times.

Tomorrow will be my third day going through the hireright process and I should here my fate. I would recommend disclosing as much information as you can and get w-2s ahead of time for the stuff you can't. They want at least 5 years of employment history and disclose every ticket and offense on your record.

Do you know if this a criminal background check, or would they be finding out if someone was fired as well?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

The HR Lady told me they are only interested in verifying your start and end dates. They are also conducting a full background check including criminal and driving history.

26 months ago

So if I don't have exact dates I can fax them w2 transcripts using efax? I know that may question may seem stupid but I want to get this right because I know this it's a the best job for me! Thanks for your help by the way!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

Oh shoot, one more question some of the places I worked were for really short time frames and most of the managers I worked for aren't even with the companies anymore, should I find corporate phone numbers or just use w2s?

26 months ago

Do your best to verify the dates before you submit them. If you can't verify the dates they probably can't either. Atleast thats what I figured and I guessed alot of the dates I put down to the best of my knowledge. After submitting everything hireright said they couldn't verify my employment for the companies that I guessed the dates on and wanted w-2s or paystubs to verify I worked there. Hireright wanted me to do there job. They only verified 1 out of 5 of my past employers. I had to submit w-2s for the rest.

So what I did was try to verify and called around my past employers. The ones that I couldn't verify I just gave them the best dates that I could. I believe they only ask for the month and the year for the start and ending dates.

Be very thorough and try to be as exact as you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

Again, put yourself in hirerights shoes. Try to call around and speak to hr departments. If you can't verify your employment then they can't either. In that case guess the dates. If hireright can't verify your employment they will ask you for w-2s. W-2s do not show start date or end date so in that case they will not be able to tell if the dates you put down are accurate but should suffice as long as you have the year.

This is of course all my opinions because I haven't completed the process yet myself but believe this is all you can do if you don't know the dates for sure.

Unknown in Santa Maria, California

25 months ago

Quick question? I recently had gotten a ticket for pedestrian with open container. Will that affect me? I'm just wait for my call you get my background and drug test? Help pleas!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TahyNik in Toledo, Ohio

25 months ago

reading all of these honestly has me terrified, I was with my friend who stole a shirt about 4 years ago and we were both arrested but it was dismissed against me but I still feel like they are going to find out and not hire me now. I applied 8/06/2012 and got an offer to have a 1 on 1 interview 8/31/2012. I have seizures so it's hard for me to remember when I worked and where and for how long so I feel like I'm going to be in trouble for not putting the right dates with anything. Why do they even care so much? I've heard HireRight has sent back failed background checks when the person had a clean record! Also, I was not told I had to go out of state for training...does everybody?

Tanya in Texas City, Texas

25 months ago

av1324 in Mokena, Illinois said: I currently have an interview with at&t coming up this the next friday, and all of your comments are very helpful and are easing my mind. I need a job soon, and this one would be perfect. If you could help me know ahead of time what questions they ask it would greatly be appreciated.

Did you get the job? what kind of questions did they ask ??

RichardZ in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

The online status updates for the hiring process for AT&T..does anybody know what the status will say after the "Resume Forwarded to Hiring Manager for Review
It has been determined that you met the minimum requirements for the job. The hiring manager is reviewing all qualified candidates"? It's said that status now for just over a week when my face to face interview happened. Also, any ideas how long til I would get a possible call following? Is this the last step to the hiring process and they call me after this or is there more to come yet and the status will say something else? Thank You!

TahyNik in Toledo, Ohio

24 months ago

RichardZ in Williamsport, Pennsylvania said: The online status updates for the hiring process for AT&T..does anybody know what the status will say after the "Resume Forwarded to Hiring Manager for Review
It has been determined that you met the minimum requirements for the job. The hiring manager is reviewing all qualified candidates"? It's said that status now for just over a week when my face to face interview happened. Also, any ideas how long til I would get a possible call following? Is this the last step to the hiring process and they call me after this or is there more to come yet and the status will say something else? Thank You!

no it is not the last steps if they hire you you will get a contingent offer based on a background check and drug test if you pass all this then you will get a final offer.

TahyNik in Toledo, Ohio

24 months ago

Tanya in Texas City, Texas said: What kind of questions do they ask at the ATT interview? Ive got a job interview next week at the corporate office, and I'm nervous as hell, I just got a call today and I'm trying to prepare I really want this job.

it really is just general questions. why at&t, describe a time when you had to sell to a customer that didn't want to buy, describe a time when you had an irate customer, describe a time when you were rejected (in the work place) and how you dealt with it, name your biggest flaw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TahyNik in Toledo, Ohio

24 months ago

alirelan in Edgewood, New Mexico said: So if I don't have exact dates I can fax them w2 transcripts using efax? I know that may question may seem stupid but I want to get this right because I know this it's a the best job for me! Thanks for your help by the way!

if you are able to scan them onto ur computer you can upload them right to your account on the site and you only have 48 hours to do it so be prepared.!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TahyNik in Toledo, Ohio

24 months ago

Shiggity42 in unknown, California said: Due to the fact that it was the holiday season it was expected. I finally got a call on Dec. 30th 2011 with the official job offer from the hiring manager. She told me a little bit about what will be happening and said I would start to get a cries of emails. One of those emails was from Hireright. The dreaded company I have been reading about on the internet and in in these forums for the past month. I was so stressed out about that part of the process, even though I knew everything I reported was legit. I had to e-sign my offer letter and set up my info on Hireright's website. Being that my criminal history has been clear for 13 plus years I didn't report any of my misdemeanor's I had. Which was 2 chargers for marijuana possession and a driving on suspension that happened over 15 years ago. I did report 2 speeding tickets i got in the last 2 years. Hireright didn't start my check until Jan. 4th 2012 due to the new year. Jan 5th I got an email to do the drug screen and I took that the next day. One of my previous employer's has closed down, so they required me to fax over proof of my employment. Due to the fact that i save all of my paperwork. I had my first pays tub and my last pays tub from that employer. I also called the IRS and had ten fax over my transcripts, which is painless. I uploaded that to the Hireright website. I also had my employment dates wrong, so I sent an email with those documents to the hiring manager also. Let me add, the hiring manager is very helpful and said people getting the dates wrong happened all of the time.

lol even though i have a clean background after everything i heard i was terrified but i passed and now work officially for at&t so this site worries people too much! haha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TahyNik in Toledo, Ohio

24 months ago

Shiggity42 in unknown, California said: Now I know SOME of the people with the Hireright horror stories weren't up front and honest with their info. I have a start date a whole moth from today, Feb 6th 2012. So, if you're looking for employment that starts right away, don't go with Att. Or find another job while you go through the Att process. My whole process started from the day I submitted my resume on 10.19.2011 all the way to my actual start date of Feb. 6th 2012. I hope my info will help you folks and i'm very happy and excited about starting my 4 week training. Anybody with infer on training please respond with all of the info you can. Anyone has questions for me, please feel free to ask. I check my email all of the time.

my whole process took 3 weeks and i start oct 7...not long at all.

stevenm in Abilene, Texas

24 months ago

So what do they ask specifically about criminal records, I am noticing that one of you said your record had been clear 13 years plus. Do they check 7 yrs, 10 yrs, or your entire life?

Justin JP

24 months ago

stevenm in Abilene, Texas said: So what do they ask specifically about criminal records, I am noticing that one of you said your record had been clear 13 years plus. Do they check 7 yrs, 10 yrs, or your entire life?

AT&T only check for 5-7 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

stevenm in Abilene, Texas

24 months ago

Justin JP said: AT&T only check for 5-7 years.

Thanks! Do they say up front how many years or is it open ended...like have you ever been convicted?

Justin JP

24 months ago

stevenm in Abilene, Texas said: Thanks! Do they say up front how many years or is it open ended...like have you ever been convicted?

My hiring manager while giving me her speech for my contingent offer, she made it clear they were only doing a 7 year check. In fact on the HireRight report it was reported to be a 7 year check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

RichardZ in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

Last Thursday I had my RJP (2nd interview) with the store manager, assistant manager and the I believe district manager. I think it went very well and right before I left the store manager told me I'd hear back from the staffing manager in a day or two..well today is day two and still nothing. Should I have heard something by now if I was selected?

deoxide2012 in Hacienda Heights, California

24 months ago

stevenm in Abilene, Texas said: Thanks! Do they say up front how many years or is it open ended...like have you ever been convicted?

It is open ended. "Have you EVER been convicted of ANY crime including misdemeanors or felonies?" exact quote.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Blessedtofindajob in Houston, Texas

23 months ago

jbrian in Crestview, Florida said: The HR Lady told me they are only interested in verifying your start and end dates. They are also conducting a full background check including criminal and driving history.

Thanks!! for ALL provided info..but it really scares the HELL out of a person (ME). I'm a bit confused but mainly concern in the same token. Is Hireright the devils' advocate? The position that I'm going for is CSR (customer service rep.) I took the assessment test,,,passed it (so very HAPPY in these economic times to get any attention from a major company like AT&T). I just got a call today for my one on one interview (after reading all the comments..I'm terrified now!) Can you/anyone email me @ Shuniah@yahoo.com because I have a lot of questions that I need to ask b4 going on my interview on Fri. 10.19.2012 @ 1:00pm...someone, please respond!!! by contacting me at the provided email address. Thank-You in ADVANCE....shaking in my boots!!!!

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

I am excited I am awaiting final decision

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

update: contingent offer! signed documents online, drug test done, waiting for background check to be complete. I know they called some of my past employers. almost ready....

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

passed! waiting on training day availability.

Richard in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Ok, HireRight has completed their portion and forwarded the results to AT&T and myself. How long should it be now til AT&T contacts me again with more info as to travel arrangements and hotel info? I'm scheduled to start training on November 5 but was kinda expecting some more info by now.

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

Done deal! start training the 5th of Nov in Lafayette...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

Richard in Williamsport, Pennsylvania said: Ok, HireRight has completed their portion and forwarded the results to AT&T and myself. How long should it be now til AT&T contacts me again with more info as to travel arrangements and hotel info? I'm scheduled to start training on November 5 but was kinda expecting some more info by now.

The hiring manager should contact you or do it like I did... I called him and he will say: Congratulations! he will probably call you later with the date to leave for training (which I am guessing he did, since you know the date already) and 48 hours before departure the onboard team will call you with all the information in order to travel, plus dress code, $$$ for food, etc.

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

I have to add that hireright did a fabulous job completing their research in just 2 days. If you have nothing to hide in your background, everything is fine with your employers there is no need to fear the process with this company. I dont have any complains with the hiring manager or hireright.

Richard in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Got the phone call from my new store manager yesterday saying welcome and to fill me in on little things such as what to expect in the upcoming days in training, also got a call today from the staffing manager basically saying the same thing. Start training on November 5 near Philly, PA..VERY EXCITED!!!

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

I received a call from the AT&T Onboarding Team on Friday... excited to start training.

Daneixa in Orlando, Florida

23 months ago

attsoon in Florida said: I received a call from the AT&T Onboarding Team on Friday... excited to start training.

Congratulations! Where will you be training?

attsoon in Florida

23 months ago

Daneixa in Orlando, Florida said: Congratulations! Where will you be training?

Lafayette, Louisiana since they could not find me a place in Florida for November.

nsedwards06 in Warner Robins, Georgia

23 months ago

attsoon in Florida said: Lafayette, Louisiana since they could not find me a place in Florida for November.

Attsoon, I had my first face-to-face interview on Friday, what else can I expect? The interview seem to have went well and my friend that i just found out worked there yesterday said that they in viewed only about 4 or 5 people so I am hoping there's a good chance I am selected.

23 months ago

interviewed*

23 months ago

attsoon in Florida said: Please read the first post which is really a good one.

Hey I got my contingent offer today! I'm super excited. Here's how my hiring process went... I did my online application on Oct 17, did a phone interview Oct 25, Face-to-Face interview on Oct 26, contingent offer on Nov 8. I start training Dec 3, as long as all my hireright stuff is done on time. My face-to-face interview was pretty cool and laid back. I met with the store manager and the area manager. They told me what to expect as Retail Sales Consultant, showed me around the store, etc. Pretty smooth. The process seems to take a few weeks and the background check is no joke. I'll continue to update!

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

22 months ago

I applied for AT&T Full Time Sales Support Rep on Saturday, November 10th, 2012. On Monday, November 12th, 2012 I received an email stating to call the Hiring Manager if I was still interested in the position. I called them immediately and was asked when I could do an interview. I was scheduled for an interview that Wednesday, November 14th with another Hiring Manager. He asked general questions and how did I deal with rude customers and so on and so forth. It ended well. He told me within the next 2 weeks I would receive a phone call for a 2nd interview. The very next day I received said phone call to come in that day which was Thursday, November 15th for my 2nd interview. This was a more formal interview, she wanted to get to know me and things like that. The next week on Tuesday, November 20th I received an email to fill out my Tax Credit information. Being that it was the Thanksgiving holiday I heard nothing. But today, Monday, November 26th, 2012 I was offered the job. I start January 14th, 2012 and training will be held in Chicago for 3 weeks.

Job Seeker in Arlington, Texas

20 months ago

Shiggity42 in unknown, California said: Now I know SOME of the people with the Hireright horror stories weren't up front and honest with their info. I have a start date a whole moth from today, Feb 6th 2012. So, if you're looking for employment that starts right away, don't go with Att. Or find another job while you go through the Att process. My whole process started from the day I submitted my resume on 10.19.2011 all the way to my actual start date of Feb. 6th 2012. I hope my info will help you folks and i'm very happy and excited about starting my 4 week training. Anybody with infer on training please respond with all of the info you can. Anyone has questions for me, please feel free to ask. I check my email all of the time.

Did your misdemeanor convitions show up on the hireright check? Did you get the job?

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.