Hiring Process At AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 3859)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Tiesha716 in Texas

59 months ago

Does anyone know how long does it take for at&t staffing to contact applicants? I have done the background check but not the drug test. The hiring manager told me that i was waiting to be contacted by staffing its been about 2 weeks how long should i wait before calling back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (194) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

I would say 2 weeks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

SEE!!!! Good things come to those who wait!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

And trying to find even a part time job for extra money....FOR GET IT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

TerriWetz in Appleton, Wisconsin

58 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: I got the call I have been waiting for. I have to take my drug test tomorrow and I start on October 5.... Yay me!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

How's it going! Any customers try to jump thru the phone yet...LOL LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cobraracer in Th, Tennessee

58 months ago

I applied for an inside sales position last week for the Nashville TN office. I applied on Thursday night and Friday I received 4 e-mails to fill out an application, take a survey test, fill out my demographics and a form to fax to release permission for a drug test. Is that normal or is that a good sign that At&t is interested. How long does the hiring process take?

Has anyone worked in the Nashville office? If I get the job what can I expect? Do you work Saturday and Sunday every week or do they rotate it. If you give ample time is it hard to take vacation?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas

58 months ago

I have not started yet I start Oct. 5th.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cobraracer in Th, Tennessee

58 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: I have not started yet I start Oct. 5th.

The hiring date in Texas may be different. How long did the entire process take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Well I started everything on Aug. 20th but i have been waiting to start tranining for a month so the longest part is waiting. The entire process only took about 2 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

It's a job with benefits! That's all that matters.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

That is sooo ture because both things are so hard to come by these days...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: That is sooo ture because both things are so hard to come by these days...

you can say that again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

This economy is crazy now...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

sonadora in Benton, Arkansas

58 months ago

I just scheduled an interview for this Wednesday for the Sales Consultant in the retail store. Does anyone have any tips for me? What kinds of questions will they ask, that kind of thing. Wish me luck! I have been unemployed since July. I really need this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Is this your 1st interview? On my 1st interview i met with the hiring manager and we went over my past work history and she also asked me questions about a situation such as having a rude customer. Then i was asked to come back for a 2nd interview with the store manager and basically doing the samething just a different person... Good Luck any more questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: Is this your 1st interview? On my 1st interview i met with the hiring manager and we went over my past work history and she also asked me questions about a situation such as having a rude customer. Then i was asked to come back for a 2nd interview with the store manager and basically doing the samething just a different person... Good Luck any more questions?

Yes, this is my first interview. How long does the hiring process usually take? And what is the training process? Is there anything I should know about besides the background check, drug test, etc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Well are you interviewing with the store manager? I accually havent gone to training yet i go next week. The process only took about 2 weeks for me. one thing that I can tell you about the interview is i know for a fact the managers dont like it when they ask a question and you say umm or uhh or anything like that. I am just waiting to hear from my manager to know whats next for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: Well are you interviewing with the store manager? I accually havent gone to training yet i go next week. The process only took about 2 weeks for me. one thing that I can tell you about the interview is i know for a fact the managers dont like it when they ask a question and you say umm or uhh or anything like that. I am just waiting to hear from my manager to know whats next for me.

I believe it is the store manager I'm interviewing with. I'll watch out for the ummms and uhhhs when I interview. Are you going somewhere else for training or is it done in the store?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Are they paying you for transportation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alanis in Miami, Florida

58 months ago

I live in Miami, and I applied on line for a Customer Service position in At & T. They said next step would be a telephone interview. I lost the email where that phone was written. I can't find it in the internet.I only have 24 hours to call!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody have the ATT Human resources Telephone number, or the number you called for your interview????????????????????? Thank You so much in advance!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Hey everyone. I think the interview went well and they said I should know something this week. However, the training for this position wouldn't start until November. That is a whole month away!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

well im am happy to say that i am currently half way through my first week of training... Any questions please feel free to ask..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Victoria Pfordresher in Edwardsville, Illinois

57 months ago

Has anyone ever gone through the AT&T Retail Sales Leadership program or the Business to Business Sales Leadership class? I just had a phone interview with them and the next step is an in-person interview... just wanted to make sure this was a good full-time career position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

tascott310@yahoo.com in Lithonia, Georgia

57 months ago

can some one help me,I filled out on line app.for premises tech no response, is there a number I can call to speak with someone about this position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

espgirlwonder in Chicago, Illinois

57 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: I got the call I have been waiting for. I have to take my drug test tomorrow and I start on October 5.... Yay me!!!

I just received my call back and I have to take the drug test. I also have to go in to go over the new hire packet. I am soooo happy. Congrats on your new job. How is it so far?

57 months ago

It's great I love it and everyone that I work with is awsome! I hope everything turns out well for you if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fluence7

57 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: It's great I love it and everyone that I work with is awsome! I hope everything turns out well for you if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Hi Tiesha I'm from Baton Rouge La.how will I know when they are done with my background check or how will I know that they have received my drug release form. I faxed it back with no reply saying if they had recevied it or not. So far I haven't spoken with anyone Just responding by emails. I filled out the application one day the next day I recevied an e-mail asking me to do another application and to sign a form releasing a back ground check. The follwing day I recevied a form for me to sign a release to do a drug screen NOW THAT Form I had to fax to them so,I did. That was about a week ago I haven't heard anythin since. Should I try to contact them. And if so do you have any suggestions as to how I would contact them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

fluence7

57 months ago

Hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

fluence7

57 months ago

Who is Hirette I have never heard of them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Hirerite is the name of the company that does the background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mr_ G-Live in Brooklyn, New York

57 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: Hirerite is the name of the company that does the background check.

Hi Tiesha, Well actually I have not been employed or should I say partially employed by AT&T, but by JC PENNEY. I wanted to know if hirerite does background checks for all companies or if its just AT&T alone because I am supposed to recieve a call after they did the background check in a week, yesterday made it the week, but I have not heard them call back as yet!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jmitch in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

55 months ago

Hi Tiesha,

I have applied for at&t retail in Baton Rouge, LA. I completed online application, phone interview, in person interview, and met with the store manager. I was told if my background came through I had the job. It has been a week and the manager has informed me he hasnt heard anything yet. Do you know about how much longer my background check will take?

55 months ago

The background check took about two weeks and then I received the call and they told me when my training would be.. Hope this helped if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Well today marked the end of week one. I will let you guys know the good news in a bit. One week to go!

Also whats the employee discount information? Fill me in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Parsons in Riverside, California

54 months ago

how old would you say roughly the age req is for retail spots and such

54 months ago

Parsons in Riverside, California said: how old would you say roughly the age req is for retail spots and such

Well I just turned 19 and I have applied and interviewed. Atleast 18.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jaamo109 in San Antonio, Texas

54 months ago

Anyone know what it means when after a passed phone interview the interviewer says " I am going to submit your information to HR"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

jaamo109 in San Antonio, Texas said: Anyone know what it means when after a passed phone interview the interviewer says " I am going to submit your information to HR"?

AFTER MY "PHONE INTERVIEW" I WAS TOLD IMMEDIATELY WHERE TO AND WHEN TO MEET MY IN PERSON INTERVIEWER. THE LADY WHO INTERVIEWED ME OVER THE PHONE WAS THE HR MANAGER THOUGH...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

K guys. HireRight is almost done with my background report and drug screening. I have also recieved my package from at&t in the mail. I start work in a few weeks!

54 months ago

March 6 in the New Orleans area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

March 6 will you be in metairie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: March 6 will you be in metairie

Yep!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Good luck did they tell you who the trainer will be yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Nah they didnt. How much is the employee discount on service plans?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

The phone are at the discounted price but the mrc are discounted 50%

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Whats MRC? And How was ur 1st day of training in Metairie?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Mrc is the price that you pay every month. I didn't go to training in Metairie I went to training in ridgeland Mississippi the first day was cool I was late for class so I walked in late and everyone look at me our class had 12 ppl in it. So how old are you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Im 19... U?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

whitewolv in Indiana

54 months ago

Tiesha716 in new orleans, Texas said: Mrc is the price that you pay every month. I didn't go to training in Metairie I went to training in ridgeland Mississippi the first day was cool I was late for class so I walked in late and everyone look at me our class had 12 ppl in it. So how old are you?

Hey Tiesha couple questions...
I just completed my whole procedure excluding the drug test, and was curious if you or anyone else was also sent to a LabCorp facility for drug testing, and exactly what type of drug test you were required to take (i.e urine, hair, blood, saliva). I'm due to complete my test within 48hrs so quick feedback would be much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.