AT&T Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 221)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at AT&T?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

angiea in Willow Spring, North Carolina

87 months ago

I just sat there, trying to look composed and thought holy crap! I've never heard of an interviewer yelling at an applicant. Then I figured maybe it's a test - they tell you irate customers call. . .I can handle irate customers calling, even in person, but this guy twice my size, we were in a closed room with no one else around, I didn't know for certain if this was indeed part of the psycho-babble interview structure of the new millennium, or if he could possibly be going postal. . .

I sat there politely, listening, but too chicken to try to bend him to seeing my point. I had an argument for luck, but this man was sacry. . .

I decided that if it were a 'test' my other answers were all good and at least I didn't cry or run out of the room when he lost his cool.

So - if any of you have one of these interviews and the interviewer goes off on you for an answer you give. Argue your point - it's part of the test.

If someone works for AT&T HR and sees this and that interviewer shouldn't have used that tactic, feel free to ask his name, I'll be happy to provide it.

I suppose this position wasn't meant to be. Just really bothered me to be jerked around for two months AFTER I scored four and five stars on my test with an average of 5, passed the background check, and have a successful employment history, with less than three sick days per year for over two decades! Their loss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Chanelle21 in Jacksonville, Florida

81 months ago

I dont believe a person can still think about black and white. Black my have what at&t is looking for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

A AAP in Pensacola, Florida

81 months ago

angiea in Willow Spring, North Carolina said: Well, nevermind, a month after my interview, I finally get an Email today. We appreciate. . .Unfortunately, your interview did not qualify you for this position. . .

So, here is some advice about the interview. The ?'s I was asked were: They want the STAR response. . .Situation, Task, Action, Result for each.

Tell me about a time you had to access multiple screens of information on a computer, while talking to a customer.

Tell me about a time when a customer said NO to a product you offered and how you turned the no into a yes.

Tell me about a time when a customer did not understand what you were trying to say to them and what you did to make them understand.

(these aren't verbatim)

These were the EXACT questions that I was asked.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

state in Pensacola, Florida

80 months ago

Hey I'm in Pensacola as well and have just taken the Basic electricity test. If you would not mind emailing me I'd like to ask you some questions about the interview. (statekling@gmail.com)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Evontroy Alexander in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

76 months ago

Per everyone's recommendation I sent an e-mail to HR letting them know that I am still interested in the position and am awaiting a phone call to get scheduled for testing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Naturallee Sweet in Conyers, Georgia

76 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: No I haven't taken it yet. I was wondering if they where going to contact me at all. It has been a month since the last email. I almost gave up.

Your gonna love this. I am done with AT&T. I got a call today, telling me that the Congratulations letter I received was sent in error. That I did not pass the BEI, and that the personal email I got from the young lady in HR asking me if I was still interested in the position was sent in error to. I have decided today, that I not want to work for a company that is wishy washy.
Just imagine if I had begun work, and they come to me with this nonsense.
Then had to nerve to tell me to reapply in six months. They must be crazy!
Good Luck to you All.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

JAC in San Antonio, Texas

76 months ago

Welcome to the world of the real AT&T!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia

76 months ago

You will find something. good luck to you also.I cant believe that is the only explanation they have given you.God bless you. I am very discouraged now!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Well Ironically I got a call and I am awaiting the backround check.wish. I filled out the electronic app and I am awaiting a response

76 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: Well Ironically I got a call and I am awaiting the backround check.wish. I filled out the electronic app and I am awaiting a response

You will be fine! I wish you great success there.
I am not discouraged, when God closes one door he opens another. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gj3924 in detroit metro, Michigan

76 months ago

The email you got is just a generic form email that auto generates when the hiring manager decides not to pursue you. You can obviously apply for other openings and your resume/profile has a chance to be assigned to a different manager.

I once chose not to hire someone, then a month later saw this person working at a different location....

76 months ago

gj3924 in detroit metro, Michigan said: The email you got is just a generic form email that auto generates when the hiring manager decides not to pursue you. You can obviously apply for other openings and your resume/profile has a chance to be assigned to a different manager.

I once chose not to hire someone, then a month later saw this person working at a different location....

The email I got said "Congrats you passed the BEI", but the phone call I received said it was sent in error. I spoke with someone and they apologized for the mix up. It's time for me to move forward.

Byanes39 in Queens, New York

76 months ago

I Had an interview for a sales consultant position 3 weeks ago and the manager that interviewed me said he was gonna contact me to set up a 2nd interview ! and he hasnt yet ! its been almost 3 weeks....should i be worried ? or wait ? or should i contact him ? any1 else here ever was in the same position

kollette27 in Poulan, Georgia

76 months ago

I need some advice also, especially from someone who already works for AT&T. I Applied to a position for Sales on Indeed.com. I was called within 48 hours after placing my resume online for an interview at my local store. I also recieved an email with an application for the company. I filled out this App, and printed it, as well as took a copy of my resume and reference sheet. I was 20 minutes early for the interview (huge brownie points btw). I didnt feel threatened at all, the gentleman was a black man, but he was extremely polite and professional. He told me that he can be very stern and hard as a manager, but that all he asks is for his people to be on time and do their job,the right way. He seemed like a great guy to work for. So on the interview end, he asked if I had any ?'s so I asked about the training, the specific position and how long it normally takes for employees to advance in position. He seemed very excited that I asked these questions and explained everything fully to me. I didnt ask about the pay because he brought that up earlier in the interview, it sounded nice! So I recieved a call today for a second interview...and I was wondering what to expect from this one, it is with a different man, a recruiter. The position turns out not to be sales because they had already filled that position, it is actually something called support. He said the duties were to greet customers and get them set up and ready to see the sales professional. also daily inventory. It seems perfect for me, and it is full time. I'm just hoping to find someone who knows what I should expect from the second interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Garrett Swain in Costa Mesa, California

76 months ago

I was recently chosen for a Sales Position and was wondering if anyone has taken the language assessment for second language? Supposedly its a phone conference call, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows any specifics

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ms_ in Orlando, Florida

76 months ago

Evontroy Alexander in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I applied July 18, 2008. Received an e-mail August 18, 2008 asking me to come in for testing August 23, 2008. I took the test and qualified informing me that someone will be contacting me in regards to an interview. I received a call this morning but missed it, phoned back two hours later and the woman informed me that the interview slots for tomorrow are filled and asked if I still wanted to interview. I said yes and she informed me that if she has any openings this week or next that I will be the first person that she contacts. I'm so pissed that I missed that call but fingers crossed that I receive a call back relatively soon.

Can you tell me what the test is like?

76 months ago

Just an update on my AT&T situation. I applied online from a monster.com posting on Aug. 28th. I recieved a phone call for an interview and an email for a formal application on Sept. 2nd. The interview was Sept. 3rd. I was told if I was chosen for a 2nd interview I would hear something in the next 2 days. I got a call Sept. 4th for a 2nd interview, which was on friday Sept. 4th. I thought that interview went well and was confident. I had been told that I would hear something within the next week. Two weeks went by and I had given up thinking that they had hired someone else. Then on Sept. 19th I recieved a phone call from a recruiter with an employment offer. She gave me a start date of Oct. 1st.This past monday all of the paperwork came in by FedEx and I completed everything including the drug testing that day. So, the process, if they are really needing someone, usually takes about a month. The most frustrating part of the process is the background. I dont think they are really interested in what you actually did, but that you didnt lie on the application. They contact each and every employer to confirm your time with them, not specifics about your performance, but that you didnt fudge how long you were there. So anyone planning on applying should be completely honest not matter what. I still start Oct. 1st. Good Luck to everyone!

JAC in San Antonio, Texas

76 months ago

kollette27 in Poulan, Georgia said: Just an update on my AT&T situation. I applied online from a monster.com posting on Aug. 28th. I recieved a phone call for an interview and an email for a formal application on Sept. 2nd. The interview was Sept. 3rd. I was told if I was chosen for a 2nd interview I would hear something in the next 2 days. I got a call Sept. 4th for a 2nd interview, which was on friday Sept. 4th. I thought that interview went well and was confident. I had been told that I would hear something within the next week. Two weeks went by and I had given up thinking that they had hired someone else. Then on Sept. 19th I recieved a phone call from a recruiter with an employment offer. She gave me a start date of Oct. 1st.This past monday all of the paperwork came in by FedEx and I completed everything including the drug testing that day. So, the process, if they are really needing someone, usually takes about a month. The most frustrating part of the process is the background. I dont think they are really interested in what you actually did, but that you didnt lie on the application. They contact each and every employer to confirm your time with them, not specifics about your performance, but that you didnt fudge how long you were there. So anyone planning on applying should be completely honest not matter what. I still start Oct. 1st. Good Luck to everyone!

FYI: Because of the Privacy Act, the only thing that can be verified with former employers is (1) If you worked at a company and (2) how long you worked there. A future possible employer CANNOT ask anything else.

76 months ago

FYI: I believe that is what I said, that they only verify that you worked there and your start and end dates. Why do people feel the need to "set others straight" by basically saying the exact same thing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

New Hire in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

75 months ago

manager.

Do you work for AT&T, if so....

I just got hired on with ATT and I will be working on the non-management side as a Sales Associate Consultant. My 8 weeks training class is scheduled for Oct 1st. I've been visiting this site forum for two days now and the horror stories are starting to scare me, but with this tough economy I can't sit and wait for the perfect job. Saying all this, I just have a couple of questions as to what the normal working hours for a Sales Associate are after training, and what good advice does anybody have for succeeding as a Sales Consultant at ATT? And if there are different schedule times please break them down accordingly thanks

nicnga in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

Hi all,

Has anyone applied for the position of AT&T Retention Agent? I applied for the position last year, took the Customer Facing Profile test and did well on it but never heard anything back. I applied for the position again earlier this week. Is there someone I can call and talk too or maybe retake the test?

Intouch in Marietta, Georgia

75 months ago

kaydeyell in Atlanta, Georgia said: I'll tell you what to expect........if you are not black I honestly don't think you stand a chance. I come from 26 years of sales and customer service and after jumping through all of their hoops I was told I didn't qualify (BEI test)afater being "interviewed" by an extremely "overworked and sooooooo tired" ....... I quote! 25ish, black interviewer! While I was at their Kennesaw site I saw at least 100 people (not many were businesslike looking at all) and only saw three white people (I swear!).

Can you tell me where the Atlanta Test Center is? I have to go there tomorrow to take the test. I was told it was in downtown Atlanta, but that's all I know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

New Hire in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: manager.

Do you work for AT&T, if so....

I just got hired on with ATT and I will be working on the non-management side as a Sales Associate Consultant. My 8 weeks training class is scheduled for Oct 1st. I've been visiting this site forum for two days now and the horror stories are starting to scare me, but with this tough economy I can't sit and wait for the perfect job. Saying all this, I just have a couple of questions as to what the normal working hours for a Sales Associate are after training, and what good advice does anybody have for succeeding as a Sales Consultant at ATT? And if there are different schedule times please break them down accordingly thanks

Hi,
I started at AT&T a week ago, and honestly feel that I am right at home. I love the place, the job and the people. With that said, it is not what I thought it would be as far as hours. You will not work a set shift, there are closing shifts and opening shifts. The opening shift runs from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, closing is 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. This of course depends on whether or not you are full time or part time, part time hours vary considerably. You are required to open somedays and close somedays. Management has this same requirement. The only thing different about management is that they have set days off, and the rest of the employees go by scheduled days off. I still havent gotten used to the hours yet as I have not worked past 4:30 or on fri,sat and sun in 3 years, so it is definately an adjustment. You are required to work on weekends as scheduled and the sunday shift is 1 PM - 5 PM. Honestly, dont let all of these things that you have read on this forum scare you. This is an excellent company, and the benefits far outweight the shortcommings.

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

kollette27 in Poulan, Georgia said: Hi,
I started at AT&T a week ago, and honestly feel that I am right at home. I love the place, the job and the people. With that said, it is not what I thought it would be as far as hours. You will not work a set shift, there are closing shifts and opening shifts. The opening shift runs from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, closing is 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. This of course depends on whether or not you are full time or part time, part time hours vary considerably. You are required to open somedays and close somedays. Management has this same requirement. The only thing different about management is that they have set days off, and the rest of the employees go by scheduled days off. I still havent gotten used to the hours yet as I have not worked past 4:30 or on fri,sat and sun in 3 years, so it is definately an adjustment. You are required to work on weekends as scheduled and the sunday shift is 1 PM - 5 PM. Honestly, dont let all of these things that you have read on this forum scare you. This is an excellent company, and the benefits far outweight the shortcommings.

Hi,
I applied for the Sales Associate position and completed the assessments and face to face interview. I was told verbally after the interview that I was selected and I will get the e-mail instructing me to take the drug screening. It has now been a week and the last session for interviews was last week and no offer package received. Do you have any idea what to expect? Thanks

Curosity MLJ in Conyers, Georgia

75 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: Hey I have also been interviewed in conyers and I haven't heard anything yet. I was sent an email on the 28th of July saying I passed the BEI. Still no word from staffing. How did it go??

Hey Terrance, Did you hear anything? I was called today for a BEI interview in Conyers, any advise on questions

75 months ago

Naturallee Sweet in Conyers, Georgia said: The email I got said "Congrats you passed the BEI", but the phone call I received said it was sent in error. I spoke with someone and they apologized for the mix up. It's time for me to move forward.

I feel for you... I applied and didn't pass the BEI. I believe when you go before the Interviewer it's already a preconceived idea of the hiring procedure. I wasn't in the office not even 10 minutes. But I'm very persistant. Are you going to attempt in the future?

75 months ago

MLJ in Conyers, you stated you were in the office only 10mins during your interview? During my interview I notice an individual go into an office with an interviewer and I know it was about 7mins they were coming out. My interviw went well and I felt good about it and verbally given the we want you deal but no official documents received. I was given a direct number to the staffing manager but of course her voice mail indicates she has a large number of calls to respond to. I'm sort of confused because what if I had gone with the verbal offer and given my current job two notice I would be unemployed I guess. Anyway I wished everybody well

75 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi,
I applied for the Sales Associate position and completed the assessments and face to face interview. I was told verbally after the interview that I was selected and I will get the e-mail instructing me to take the drug screening. It has now been a week and the last session for interviews was last week and no offer package received. Do you have any idea what to expect? Thanks

Keep us updated on the process. Have you heard anything?

75 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: MLJ in Conyers, you stated you were in the office only 10mins during your interview? During my interview I notice an individual go into an office with an interviewer and I know it was about 7mins they were coming out. My interviw went well and I felt good about it and verbally given the we want you deal but no official documents received. I was given a direct number to the staffing manager but of course her voice mail indicates she has a large number of calls to respond to. I'm sort of confused because what if I had gone with the verbal offer and given my current job two notice I would be unemployed I guess. Anyway I wished everybody well

Whay type of questions were you asked if I may ask? I felt quite positive as well.

75 months ago

I will be sure to keep you all posted of any changes with my hiring process. The training starts in November so I presume candidates that have been selected would have been contacted soon. In spite of some of the comments I have a good feeling about working for AT&T. My interviewer was very informative during my interview and just based on meeting her alone makes me wanna be a part. I say that because the interviewer explained how strict it is and stressed to me that the sales position takes over your life: meaning you work hard everyday and will be tired when you get home but guess what...back at work and all over again. I advised that AT&T is a micro-managed plce and if you don't like folks breaving.....lol! Breathing down your neck AT&T is not the place for ya! I look at like this as long as a person is doing what is ask as long as it's ethical you be okay. My interviewer stated to me that all calls are recorded so you can always plead your case if needed. Anything else I can share hit me back!

75 months ago

Curosity MLJ in Conyers, Georgia said: Whay type of questions were you asked if I may ask? I felt quite positive as well.

I think we are crossing each other's comments:::lol! The questions I don't remember...sorry and I think because my interviewer and I had such a good time in a professional way. The thing about questions is something you would know the answer to because it's about you. I'm sorry I don't remember I forgot to tell you I'm special...lol! Just Joking! You will be fine just be sure to sell yourself but not to anxious because then they're presume a person is crazy if their too excited. A lot of times a true interviewer know if you are being youself and I know the person I had read right through me in a good way. Be sure to give them the impression you can sell and convince your customers why AT&T products would work. I will tell you what I did during my interview because I don't mind sharing to help others. I will put it in the next comment.

75 months ago

Curosity MLJ in Conyers, Georgia said: Whay type of questions were you asked if I may ask? I felt quite positive as well.

You know companies always ask why should we hire you are why you feel you're the best candidate> What I did for the Sales Associate job was stress I could convince the customers to upgrade their products or add to new because I have them myself and no problems since I had them. I gave an example like if the weather is bad with AT&T your phone service wouldn't be interupted like others which I gave names of other companies because the interviewer want you to be specific with your answers. Be sure when giving examples you say with what agency it happened especially the one you put on your application or Resume. I also said during the interviewer I would have excitement in my voice while explaining to the customer of AT&T services. The biggest thing I said and the nterviewer was like wow so here is my secret...lol! I would tell the customer if you were to move and you like the company that provides you cable/internet or phone but you can't transfer their services because of the area now you still would have to start over with a different provider. With AT&T the area is not limited and if you moved you could carry the services with you. It was a lot but I don't wanna bore you but you gotta think out of the box and not talk too much but sell yourself. I'm telling you it works everytime and I actually do all those things I just said with my current position and I do well with customers. I just need a change and wanna be in a environment where I can say thank you for calling and not a slang introduction when a customer calls

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I appreciate your sharing. Being creative but always sincere and honesty pays off. Thank you for again for gracing us with your technique. I'm sure we will be in that Nov 3rd Class. Great minds think alike... Success is Best measured by How far you've come with the talents you've been given ... God Bless

75 months ago

No problem!! That's what's wrong with folks not wanting to share being selfish gets you no where. You keep me abreast on things because I'm like um whoah what's uo AT&T. I'm online often so whenever you have a question hit me up okay that was slang.....reply back to me, as you can see I like having fun and yes I'm very mature. Keep our fangers crossed!!! lol!

Marcus West in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

75 months ago

I went to an open house this past Tuesday at the baton rouge sells rep. call center and took the test. Got a call on Thursday to have a face to face interview the next day. So i went to the interview at three, was dress professionally, studied the guides on the AT&T website, and was on time. The interview began and i mentioned that i had perfect attendance in high school and at my current job, that i was close by, and that i was enthusiastic to learn. I have my two year associated degree and have been a assistance manager and a cd store for 3 years. I answered all the questions really well i think. at the end of the interview the lady said that it went really well and that i should or would be getting a call, cant remember. Did i get it>?

75 months ago

OKAY! What is really going on? Not to long ago, I got a disturbing call telling me that all the emails I go were sent in error. Well yesterday, I opened my email, and AT&T sent me four emails. Assessment Test to complete, Background check to complete, Invitation to Identify, and permission to take a Drug Test. So have I missed something? What happened to the evil phone call I got back in August telling me that I was selected out of error? So I decided to take this all with a grain of salt. I'm not overly excited, but I would like the job, but if it is for me, then they will hire me.
I will keep you all posted~

75 months ago

Curosity MLJ in Conyers, Georgia said: I feel for you... I applied and didn't pass the BEI. I believe when you go before the Interviewer it's already a preconceived idea of the hiring procedure. I wasn't in the office not even 10 minutes. But I'm very persistant. Are you going to attempt in the future?

Hi Curosity!

To be completely honest, I hadn't thought anymore about AT&T, and moved forward, but you never know what GOD has planned for you, so that is why I was so surprised when I got the email(s).
I completed everything that was requested. I hope everything goes well with you.
I did here the next class starts in November, and I am curious to know is that why I got slammed with everything at one time.
My only take on it, is that the people that the initially where going to hire, didn't pass something, and now they are on a mad rush to fill the slots.

75 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: Well Ironically I got a call and I am awaiting the backround check.wish. I filled out the electronic app and I am awaiting a response

Hey Terrance its been awhile! Are you at AT&T?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

No , I actually contacted the recruiter to find out what was going on .He was very clear that they where looking at me but decided on someone he considered more qualified. I asked him how when I have had 8 years in mortgage finance. He then said "what else did you want me to tell you" I went up to the conyers office and gave my resume and cover letter to another recruiter. I then asked her to take a second look. I haven't heard anything since. I would say his name, but he may see it on her and definetly write me off.If you got that email they are looking at you. Fill it out completley and make sure it went through to Legacy.

75 months ago

I'm very persistant as well Terrance. Knowing that I qualify for this position. I have contacted HR left messages voice and e-mail and will not give up until they give me an answer. I finally spoke with someone in the HR dept, they are checking into my file to see what's going on. Who is Legacy?

75 months ago

Legacy is the name of the staffing agency.

75 months ago

Thank You, I will keep you posted on the follow up

75 months ago

Did you get the candidate invitation letter via email?

75 months ago

I've taken the BEI again reapplying after 10 months. I was in the office 45 minutes this time a totally different atmosphere and presence of the Interviewer, she stated the interview went well; showed me around the Call Center area and said the next procedure was to be contacted by HR Dept.

I must complete a Drug Testing & Background Check to be offered a position. Still no response after a few days, I contacted HR by e-mail, voice messages and finally after a few days of no response finally spoke directly to HR Contact. He asked, when did I take the BEI interview, my response was this 10/__, as I gave him the Interviewer's name. He said that he needed to get my file.

Also asked,if had I previously taken the BEI, which my response was yes, His, HR's response stated that he was going to look into my file to see what happened previously and will contact me.

FYI Speaking with someone in HR, a different location, I was informed after the interview, the Interviewer input his/her rating of your interview into the computer which can be viewed by the HR Dept. I will keep you posted

75 months ago

Your story sounds like mine. It took weeks to get a response and then I was told he hired someone more qualified! I took the EI test and Intereviewed in July. I think If they where going to hire me I would have been chosen already. I think I rubbed the Recruiter the wrong way when I was on the phone challenging his choice. So he got sharp with me. You probably have the same guy. I know if it comes down to him I probably dont have a shot!

75 months ago

I received Candidate Forms & Consumer Authorization e-mail and submitted via e-mail. it didn't state invitation . I did receive a Invitation for Testing Session in which I did qualify and Confirmation of the BEI in which I did complete waiting for a response.

75 months ago

Hey I just don't understand why we have to hunt HR down. I'm really like upset with the hiring process, because you still let someone know their status. I conducted the BEI on 10/9 and the interviewer was highly impressed based on conversation and mannerism. I'm like what is going on with AT&T?

75 months ago

I was given a direct number and my e0mail has been forwarded to the sraffing manager over a week ago. I do understand the demand of applicants may be high but that's when you hire a team that can handle the demand just like you want us to handle the sales....lol!

75 months ago

If you took the Employment inventory test before and you get an email to take it again should you? I took it back in June. I was sent an email to take it but it said if you took it before dont take it again. If anyone can help with this it would be great!

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.