Atlanta Training March 12-30

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (27)

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida

30 months ago

I have gotten a lot of good info after reading others posts. A bit disappointed to learn we have to wait til the week before and even up to 48 hours before to get our flights and hotel info but really excited about training sounds great. Would like to know of anyone is going to that training, or if anyone has trained in ATL before and which hotel you stayed at and if the hotel shuttles you to the AT&T location. I looked on a map and that location is a big office building on Peachstreet and has a hotel down the street so I'm wondering if its there or not. I'm flying from Florida so won't have a car obviously. My position is Customer Support Representative I believe its called. Non commission. Any info or comments welcome!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sj254 in Honolulu, Hawaii

30 months ago

hello!im waiting on hr to hit me up!My status says awaiting final decision !I called my recruiter and she said she will be calling me on Tuesday!The position that i have applied for was a rss!no commison!How did you know so fast your location?did a recruiter contact you to make the offer?

30 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: I have gotten a lot of good info after reading others posts. A bit disappointed to learn we have to wait til the week before and even up to 48 hours before to get our flights and hotel info but really excited about training sounds great. Would like to know of anyone is going to that training, or if anyone has trained in ATL before and which hotel you stayed at and if the hotel shuttles you to the AT&T location. I looked on a map and that location is a big office building on Peachstreet and has a hotel down the street so I'm wondering if its there or not. I'm flying from Florida so won't have a car obviously. My position is Customer Support Representative I believe its called. Non commission. Any info or comments welcome!

hello!im waiting on hr to hit me up!My status says awaiting final decision !I called my recruiter and she said she will be calling me on Tuesday!The position that i have applied for was a rss!no commison!How did you know so fast your location?did a recruiter contact you to make the offer?

30 months ago

sj254 in Honolulu, Hawaii said: hello!im waiting on hr to hit me up!My status says awaiting final decision !I called my recruiter and she said she will be calling me on Tuesday!The position that i have applied for was a rss!no commison!How did you know so fast your location?did a recruiter contact you to make the offer?

I applied for a specific store location. I was told at the interview that training wouldn't be until March for my position, which is actually Sales Support Representative . My interviews were in January, my hr rep contacted me about hiring me within the week and the hire right stuff took lil under a week accepted my offer Jan 30. Was told then that would definitely be in Atlanta as there are not as many SSR training as other positions. Was told I'd hear from onboarding for travel arrangements anytime up until the Friday before class starts. So waiting waiting now to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

CONGRATS!!!STILL WAITING FOR MY CALL FOR THE SAME POSITION!IS THE PAY GOOD?

30 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: I applied for a specific store location. I was told at the interview that training wouldn't be until March for my position, which is actually Sales Support Representative . My interviews were in January, my hr rep contacted me about hiring me within the week and the hire right stuff took lil under a week accepted my offer Jan 30. Was told then that would definitely be in Atlanta as there are not as many SSR training as other positions. Was told I'd hear from onboarding for travel arrangements anytime up until the Friday before class starts. So waiting waiting now to start.

CONGRATS!!!STILL WAITING FOR MY CALL FOR THE SAME POSITION!IS THE PAY GOOD?

joyful21 in Cordova, Tennessee

30 months ago

I'm so excited! I will be attending these training dates as well in atl...I wish they will tell us sooner about our flights and hotels. All I know is I will be departing from Memphis on the 11TH.

30 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: I have gotten a lot of good info after reading others posts. A bit disappointed to learn we have to wait til the week before and even up to 48 hours before to get our flights and hotel info but really excited about training sounds great. Would like to know of anyone is going to that training, or if anyone has trained in ATL before and which hotel you stayed at and if the hotel shuttles you to the AT&T location. I looked on a map and that location is a big office building on Peachstreet and has a hotel down the street so I'm wondering if its there or not. I'm flying from Florida so won't have a car obviously. My position is Customer Support Representative I believe its called. Non commission. Any info or comments welcome!

I'm so excited! I will be attending these training dates as well in atl...I wish they will tell us sooner about our flights and hotels. All I know is I will be departing from Memphis on the 11TH.

30 months ago

At least you know for sure what day you are departing! I assume I am leaving on the 11th from Pensacola but again that's a guess. I just know I have to be at the ATT location on Peachtree at 10am on Monday. Which is an odd and late time as far as I am concerned.

30 months ago

yes 10 is a odd time. But my recruiter said that they give the day before, for all traveling so we just assumed the 11th. Do you know the location or what part of Georgia we will be in. Because i'm trying to decide if I should rent a car when I get there. I don't want to be stuck in a hotel especially if I don't plan to fly back home on some weekends

30 months ago

Joyful21, which position are you training for though, is it for a Sales Support Representative? This is the info I got on the 1st, still awaiting that phone call from onboarding with my details.
Start Date: March 12, 2012

Training Class Information

Training Location: Atlanta, GA

Training Dates: March 12 - 30

Special Notes on Training: You are expected to report to training on March 12 by 10am. Please be sure to bring your I-9 documentation so the paperwork can be filled out on your first day.

30 months ago

joyful21 in Cordova, Tennessee said: yes 10 is a odd time. But my recruiter said that they give the day before, for all traveling so we just assumed the 11th. Do you know the location or what part of Georgia we will be in. Because i'm trying to decide if I should rent a car when I get there. I don't want to be stuck in a hotel especially if I don't plan to fly back home on some weekends

I am not planning on renting a car in advance at least as depending where the hotel is, I may not need one. Figure can get a cab for sightseeing on weekends, and I have read that the hotels shuttle you to the AT&T location most places, also there is a hotel on the same street as the training location but I dont know if that is where they are putting us up or not. But I have thoroughly checked out the area for eating places near the training locations and there seems to be a nice selection as its in the heart of downtown.

joyful21 in Wayne, New Jersey

30 months ago

Imtraining for the same position...and that's great if we are downtown there areplenty of sights to see

30 months ago

I am wondering how big the class will be, I am glad I found this forum though, makes me feel more prepared for the training then if I hadnt found it.

joyful21 in Nashville, Tennessee

30 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: I am wondering how big the class will be, I am glad I found this forum though, makes me feel more prepared for the training then if I hadnt found it.

Yes me to. If you get any info before I do, if you remember let me know on this forum. And I go receive anything ill let you know

29 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: I am wondering how big the class will be, I am glad I found this forum though, makes me feel more prepared for the training then if I hadnt found it.

Have you received any info yet regarding hotel????

29 months ago

I was contacted on monday about getting my info for flights and they confirmed everything I knew about days and times, told me about the food debit card etc which I knew about from reading these forums. I was told I would get an email with everything we talked about and another call or email on Thursday with specific info on hotel and flight info. So no fear its following the paternal other have mentioned about not knowing until the Thursday before start.

29 months ago

Pattern not paternal lol. Auto correct on my phone Haha.

29 months ago

@joyful21.....I got my info yesterday, looks like nice hotel and they set up a car to fetch me from the airport too. I am not posting specifics as this is a public board and you should have gotten your info by now too. See you in ATL!

@hunnybunny99 in Nashville, Tennessee

29 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: @joyful21.....I got my info yesterday, looks like nice hotel and they set up a car to fetch me from the airport too. I am not posting specifics as this is a public board and you should have gotten your info by now too. See you in ATL!

Same here...and I see the car service to pick me up too, but when I talked to the onboarding team the other day he said ill have to call a cab. So is the expense already paid for??

29 months ago

I think the car service is the cab so to speak. I am expecting to have to pay for it as already had a. Estimated total on the itinerary.if its already paid for great but I don't think.it is.

JadeDemona in ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana

24 months ago

I'm waiting to be called by someone regarding a position in Southfield, MI. My status is "met minumum requirements" , how long does it take after getting that message for them to contact me? I'm eager to start. I need a new job ASAP. I hate the one I have.

Any info would be greatly appreciated .

Cprice in Atlanta, Georgia

21 months ago

What all do hire right check?

Miya Ray in Atlanta, Georgia

21 months ago

Cprice in Atlanta, Georgia said: What all do hire right check?

Hireright checks dates of employment and I think salary. Anybody know if they give u ur own room or a suite in ATL???

Ambrose H in Lake Worth, Florida

20 months ago

Miya Ray in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hireright checks dates of employment and I think salary. Anybody know if they give u ur own room or a suite in ATL???

I will be there tomorrow @Miya Ray and it says we do get our own rooms. Anyone else doing the part time training in ATL coming up this weekend? how was everyones experience for training?

Brose in Pembroke Pines, Florida

20 months ago

Hunnybunny99 in Niceville, Florida said: I think the car service is the cab so to speak. I am expecting to have to pay for it as already had a. Estimated total on the itinerary.if its already paid for great but I don't think.it is.

How was your training experience? I start on Friday. Anything you would suggest or anything to look forward to? lol

JadeDemona in STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan

20 months ago

I start training Jan 7th in Dallas, TX for a full time sales support representative.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.