Understanding the AT&T Submission Status updates

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (49)

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

26 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: It means that no one can apply for that job. It's closed for future applicants.

So now they going through and over applications? is that what they do Im assuming that's what they are up to because I have heard nothing so far and waiting patiently.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

26 months ago

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario said: So now they going through and over applications? is that what they do Im assuming that's what they are up to because I have heard nothing so far and waiting patiently.

bump

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

26 months ago

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario said: So now they going through and over applications? is that what they do Im assuming that's what they are up to because I have heard nothing so far and waiting patiently.

It could mean several things. But keep on applying.

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

26 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: It could mean several things. But keep on applying.

You bet I am, everyday i'm applying

CS in Morgantown, West Virginia

26 months ago

what does it mean when your status says completed. Does this mean i'm the one they're thinking of hiring or are they just looking over my application

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JB in Leander, Texas

25 months ago

I applied for the a position with ATT on 7/16 and it immediately said "resume acknowledged" for the status. Up until today it has said that, but then this afternoon when I checked it it just says "completed" for that status. Do we know what this means??

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida

25 months ago

CS in Morgantown, West Virginia said: what does it mean when your status says completed. Does this mean i'm the one they're thinking of hiring or are they just looking over my application

Not too sure but my status says completed as well and I start training August 12th so I would say completed is a good thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Leander, Texas

25 months ago

Thanks!!! I haven't heard from anyone yet though?

25 months ago

JB in Leander, Texas said: Thanks!!! I haven't heard from anyone yet though?

I personally didn't hear back until almost two weeks after I applied. The process definitely takes some time so I wouldn't worry just yet. Read some of the other threads it will give you an idea of how the process generally goes. Hope that helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Leander, Texas

25 months ago

Thank you! Ya I have been at this whole job hunting thing for a while now so I knew it probably take a while. Just thought it was strange how it was first "resume acknowledged" for a few days then went to "complete". Wish I knew what was going on with it?? Guess I'll never really know till I hear from somebody :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

JB in Leander, Texas said: Thank you! Ya I have been at this whole job hunting thing for a while now so I knew it probably take a while. Just thought it was strange how it was first "resume acknowledged" for a few days then went to "complete". Wish I knew what was going on with it?? Guess I'll never really know till I hear from somebody :)

Keep us updated if you get a call back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SMTHGM33 in Hoffman Estates, Illinois

25 months ago

Anyone here apply for a network support position? Man I've been waiting for a little over 2 months now. I filled out the application on May 1, got the call from the Hiring Manager on May 7 to setup an face to face (he wanted to skip the phone interview because he loved my credentials), and Interviewed on May 10. I thought it went very well, I was emailed a link to fill out SS# and short survey. I did that then on June 3 received call from staffing manager (HR department) about updating my resume online because it didn't go through. I updated it, called her back, she verified she got it and I went completed. I waited like 3 weeks and called her back and she said for technical jobs they go through an advisory board then make a decision or not. I said fine and thanks for update. I called her a week ago and she said I'm still being highly considered, but she has heard nothing yet but would let me know. I have emailed the hiring manager a followup letter and also let him know I'm still interested with no reply (lol). The HR manager found it a bit odd, but said they get so many emails that sometimes they don't get to them, but oh well. Wow, I'm just like call me and hire me or let me know I'm not the one and can move on. I currently have a job, so not sweating it too much, but sheesh if this process couldn't be any longer (lol)!!

Perfection86 in Mcdonough, Georgia

25 months ago

JB in Leander, Texas said: I applied for the a position with ATT on 7/16 and it immediately said "resume acknowledged" for the status. Up until today it has said that, but then this afternoon when I checked it it just says "completed" for that status. Do we know what this means??

Most times means you got the position that's what mine said too just wait they will give you a call can sometimes take a couple of weeks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

y8x in Alabama

24 months ago

SMTHGM33 in Hoffman Estates, Illinois said: Anyone here apply for a network support position? Man I've been waiting for a little over 2 months now. I filled out the application on May 1, got the call from the Hiring Manager on May 7 to setup an face to face (he wanted to skip the phone interview because he loved my credentials), and Interviewed on May 10. I thought it went very well, I was emailed a link to fill out SS# and short survey. I did that then on June 3 received call from staffing manager ( HR department) about updating my resume online because it didn't go through. I updated it, called her back, she verified she got it and I went completed. I waited like 3 weeks and called her back and she said for technical jobs they go through an advisory board then make a decision or not. I said fine and thanks for update. I called her a week ago and she said I'm still being highly considered, but she has heard nothing yet but would let me know. I have emailed the hiring manager a followup letter and also let him know I'm still interested with no reply (lol). The HR manager found it a bit odd, but said they get so many emails that sometimes they don't get to them, but oh well. Wow, I'm just like call me and hire me or let me know I'm not the one and can move on. I currently have a job, so not sweating it too much, but sheesh if this process couldn't be any longer (lol)!!

I'm in the same exact situation. I've been waiting for close to a month now with my status said complated..and i was told the same thing..that the app needs to be approved by the board (this is true btw).

i don't know how long it's going to be, the manager seems to be in the dark too waiting for it to be approved. Anyone know how often the board meets up?

raz in Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

I had an interview and they decided on another rep from a store they closed witch is fine. nut i applied to a few more openings today adn when i went online to check my applications it said withdrawn even though i wasnt the one who withdrew them. does this mean they will no longer look at me at all as a applicant. i have tried calling the hiring manager without any success. does anyoone know why or what this means

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois

24 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: I'm in the same exact situation. I've been waiting for close to a month now with my status said complated..and i was told the same thing..that the app needs to be approved by the board (this is true btw).

i don't know how long it's going to be, the manager seems to be in the dark too waiting for it to be approved. Anyone know how often the board meets up?

any update y8x?

y8x in Alabama

24 months ago

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois said: any update y8x?

Denied by tcp board. Don't know why they wouldn't give me a reason.

Jp89 in Astoria, New York

24 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: Denied by tcp board. Don't know why they wouldn't give me a reason.

What position did you apply for? And which location? Also I know this is a personal question but if u don't mind me asking, what were your credentials?

24 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: Denied by tcp board. Don't know why they wouldn't give me a reason.

Damn sorry man. How'd you find out? Your HR rep called you or your application status went denied or not chosen? When did you apply again? I applied in May and been waiting for an answer every since!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Anybody here get hired or denied from the technical review board (network department job)? I applied for a network support job in the call center. If denied, do you get denied via email, regular mail, does your HR rep contact you, or does your status change from complete to "not being considered now"? Reason I ask is because I've been waiting on this job that's been closed since July 10 and I've heard not one word. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JP89 in Astoria, New York

23 months ago

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois said: Anybody here get hired or denied from the technical review board (network department job)? I applied for a network support job in the call center. If denied, do you get denied via email, regular mail, does your HR rep contact you, or does your status change from complete to "not being considered now"? Reason I ask is because I've been waiting on this job that's been closed since July 10 and I've heard not one word. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've been waiting for a while too. I have not heard anything. I called HR and they told me that if I were denied that I would get a generic email stating that I was denied and it would also show up on the website. The HR lady also told me that there are still people being tested and that they haven't found someone. You should try calling HR for your area and she will be able to tell you if the position has been filled or not.

23 months ago

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois said: Anybody here get hired or denied from the technical review board (network department job)? I applied for a network support job in the call center. If denied, do you get denied via email, regular mail, does your HR rep contact you, or does your status change from complete to "not being considered now"? Reason I ask is because I've been waitinn this job that's been closed since July 10 and I've heard not one word. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, well I feel like I am still in the running. I reached out to my hr rep and ddidn't get a response. She did day a month ago the review board was behind schedule, so I will see how it turns out. What position did you apply for?

y8x in Alabama

23 months ago

I got a call from HR after I noticed the posting status changed to job posting canceled.

I did not get an email or anything else.

23 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: I got a call from HR after I noticed the posting status changed to job posting canceled.

I did not get an email or anything else.

Oh, so they didn't hire anybody for the position you applied for? They just closed it out?

y8x in Alabama

23 months ago

Yea I was the only person the hiring manager wanted. He was very apologetic about the whole thing.

Sucks. I'm really disappointed because I thought I pretty much had it in the bag. Unfortunately the board has final say.

23 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: Yea I was the only person the hiring manager wanted. He was very apologetic about the whole thing.

Sucks. I'm really disappointed because I thought I pretty much had it in the bag. Unfortunately the board has final say.

Damn, that does suck especially if the hiring manager wanted you. I wonder what the board looks over. The hiring manager hasn't returned any of my emails after reaching out a few times, so that looks bad too (lol). He could at least say I didn't get it or I am still in the running.

JP89 in Astoria, New York

23 months ago

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois said: Damn, that does suck especially if the hiring manager wanted you. I wonder what the board looks over. The hiring manager hasn't returned any of my emails after reaching out a few times, so that looks bad too (lol). He could at least say I didn't get it or I am still in the running.

The hiring process for AT&T is long and tedious for no reason. I'm honestly not even waiting on this job anymore. If I get it then I'll be happy but if not it doesn't matter anymore.

23 months ago

JP89 in Astoria, New York said: The hiring process for AT&T is long and tedious for no reason. I'm honestly not even waiting on this job anymore. If I get it then I'll be happy but if not it doesn't matter anymore.

That's the stance I took. I mean I started the process in May and its now the middle of September. I have a job but this seemed like a great opporunity to grow and have them pay for more certs that I'm looking for while getting paid in the process (plus 10 minute commute). I'll keep my options open if they ever decide to get back to me or not, but in the mean time I'll apply elsewhere.

23 months ago

JP89 in Astoria, New York said: The hiring process for AT&T is long and tedious for no reason. I'm honestly not even waiting on this job anymore. If I get it then I'll be happy but if not it doesn't matter anymore.

Have you heard anything JP?

Shah N in Elmhurst, New York

22 months ago

Hello everyone, I have read the comments in this forum and specially topics of hiring process and I have some questions hopefully you can answer those. I have applied for " RF Engineering " position in June 20th this year and my submission status said "completed" on August 13 with job status "filled". I have not got any e-mail or phone regarding pre screening or interview!! I don't know what will be my case as no one responded me back and I don't know whom to contact.

Secondly, I have applied for another "RF Engineering" position on September 5th and I got an an e-mail from staffing department regarding some pre screening questions, I have answered those questions and my submission status went to "resume forwarded to hiring manager for review" and job status "Inactive(no longer accepting submission)" Till today, I have not heard anything back from at&t. Can any one be able to tell me what should I do?

21 months ago

Shah N in Elmhurst, New York said: Hello everyone, I have read the comments in this forum and specially topics of hiring process and I have some questions hopefully you can answer those. I have applied for " RF Engineering " position in June 20th this year and my submission status said "completed" on August 13 with job status "filled". I have not got any e-mail or phone regarding pre screening or interview!! I don't know what will be my case as no one responded me back and I don't know whom to contact.

Secondly, I have applied for another "RF Engineering" position on September 5th and I got an an e-mail from staffing department regarding some pre screening questions, I have answered those questions and my submission status went to "resume forwarded to hiring manager for review" and job status "Inactive(no longer accepting submission)" Till today, I have not heard anything back from at&t. Can any one be able to tell me what should I do?

They probably hired someone. I had the same thing happen to me about 5 months ago. I completed all the paperwork, had the interview, had hr contact me a few times and then nothing now. It says completed,so after reading reviews in here and knowing AT&T doesn't update your status then you didn't get the job. If they want you they'll hire you.

Shah N in Elmhurst, New York

21 months ago

Yeah, probably. They updated my position stating "Other Candidate Selected". But Still I have another application "Resume forwarded to hiring manager for review" and two other applications in "Resume acknowledged" status. Let's see where these lead to!!

19 months ago

Shah N in Elmhurst, New York said: Yeah, probably. They updated my position stating "Other Candidate Selected". But Still I have another application "Resume forwarded to hiring manager for review" and two other applications in "Resume acknowledged" status. Let's see where these lead to!!

I just looked like 2 weeks ago and the job I interviewed for and basically thought I had with information from the hiring manager was canceled. I guess they hired so much or either kept the contracted workers for that position (since you don't pay benefits to them) that they just eliminated it for now. Oh well that's how the cookie crumbles, lol.

Hoofharted in Athens, Alabama

17 months ago

Hi on February 20 I applied for the a wire techinican job. Then a little while later the same day I got a email asking for my social security number and the wotc (tax credit thing). Well on feb 22 I got a email for me to take the TMFT II test. I went and did that on the feb 27 and passed it. I emailed hr and told them I was qualified on the TMFT II test. She said she would move me forward with a passing score. Yesterday on March 8 my job status says this.
Job Status: Job Posting Open
Submission Status (Click Status to View Description) Completed – Updated: Mar 7, 2014
View/Edit Submission|View Email Messages

I have a good background in cable/satellite experience. I was wondering what does that mean. ?? They gonna contact me in a few days to interview me and offer a job or does it mean they are not interested in me. I haven't gotten no emails yet from them. Plus it has taken the withdrawal option away. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kp in Des Plaines, Illinois

17 months ago

Hoofharted in Athens, Alabama said: Hi on February 20 I applied for the a wire techinican job. Then a little while later the same day I got a email asking for my social security number and the wotc (tax credit thing). Well on feb 22 I got a email for me to take the TMFT II test. I went and did that on the feb 27 and passed it. I emailed hr and told them I was qualified on the TMFT II test. She said she would move me forward with a passing score. Yesterday on March 8 my job status says this.
Job Status: Job Posting Open
Submission Status (Click Status to View Description) Completed – Updated: Mar 7, 2014
View/Edit Submission|View Email Messages

I have a good background in cable /satellite experience. I was wondering what does that mean. ?? They gonna contact me in a few days to interview me and offer a job or does it mean they are not interested in me. I haven't gotten no emails yet from them. Plus it has taken the withdrawal option away. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Did they contact you??

MardiiMar in Sherwood, Arkansas

15 months ago

Kp in Des Plaines, Illinois said: Did they contact you??

I had my face to interview on May 15, that same day I was asked to go visit my store manager. After speaking with him, he told me "Before we leave my office i just want to tell you that i really like you and your personality. I like the way to carry your self and everything about you". After we left his office we walked around the store and i shadowed a couple of the works then after that he told me it was 7 to 10 day till i get a call.

The next day I went and gave him a thank you letter and told him that i thank him for interviewing me and he reply by saying "i really enjoyed you also" with a smile on his face.

On May 22 got an email talking about doing a survey about tax credit and my SSN.

I check my status and it say complete.

My question is Whats next? Do i have the job? How long will i have to wait now? When will HR or someone call me telling me i got the job?

Morenaa0902 in Woodbridge, Virginia

13 months ago

MardiiMar in Sherwood, Arkansas said: I had my face to interview on May 15, that same day I was asked to go visit my store manager. After speaking with him, he told me "Before we leave my office i just want to tell you that i really like you and your personality. I like the way to carry your self and everything about you". After we left his office we walked around the store and i shadowed a couple of the works then after that he told me it was 7 to 10 day till i get a call.

The next day I went and gave him a thank you letter and told him that i thank him for interviewing me and he reply by saying "i really enjoyed you also" with a smile on his face.

On May 22 got an email talking about doing a survey about tax credit and my SSN.

I check my status and it say complete.

My question is Whats next? Do i have the job? How long will i have to wait now? When will HR or someone call me telling me i got the job?

Did You Get the job? I applied and went to all my interviews now my status says "completed" what does that mean?

rienda91 in Petaluma, California

13 months ago

If your status is complete, that should be a good thing. When I was hired in 2012 it said "complete."

Jose Canseco in Orlando, Florida

13 months ago

I think you're more sure when you get your tax/ssn info that the process is definitely complete.

My application said that my resume is still being reviewed even after I got the drug test info and job offer.

Aubrianna in Clarksville, Tennessee

12 months ago

Hey, I interviewed with AT&T almost 3 weeks ago. When I check on the status it says JOB POSTING FILLED but the submission status says my resume is still under review and hasn't been updated since July 31, 2014. Now when I left my interview the manager said the process would take up to 2 or even 3 weeks. I called staffing and the woman just referred me back to the website to check on status. However, I'm confused. When it says job posting filled.. does that just mean they have taken all of those applications and aren't accepting anymore? or does it mean that someone was hired and that position was filled. Any information you guys have would be great, thank you!

SG in Conway, Arkansas

12 months ago

Aubrianna in Clarksville, Tennessee said: Hey, I interviewed with AT&T almost 3 weeks ago. When I check on the status it says JOB POSTING FILLED but the submission status says my resume is still under review and hasn't been updated since July 31, 2014. Now when I left my interview the manager said the process would take up to 2 or even 3 weeks. I called staffing and the woman just referred me back to the website to check on status. However, I'm confused. When it says job posting filled.. does that just mean they have taken all of those applications and aren't accepting anymore? or does it mean that someone was hired and that position was filled. Any information you guys have would be great, thank you!

I have the exact same question. I interviewed last Wednesday and my application status says the same thing.

AcesHigh in Jacksonville, Florida

12 months ago

Jose Canseco in Orlando, Florida said: I think you're more sure when you get your tax/ssn info that the process is definitely complete.

My application said that my resume is still being reviewed even after I got the drug test info and job offer.

U In the training class that starts 8/26 I'm Orlando? I have all my info but travel and mine still says resume is being reviewed.

MBG53 in Eaton Rapids, Michigan

11 months ago

I applied on 9/13, took the online questionnaire on 9/14, was contacted on 9/15 for an initial interview with the HR manager that took place on 9/16, was contacted by the same HR manager on 9/17 to set up a second interview that took place on 9/19 with the store manager, the online status a day later said that the job was closed and no longer accepting applicants and that I was among the finalists. I was contacted via email on 9/21 asking me to submit my SSN and some tax information needed should I accept a job offer. Does this mean that there will be one pending? I feel very confident about both interviews. I just want to make sure these are good signs.

Raj Chanda in Los Gatos, California

9 months ago

So im trying to get this Retail Sales Consultant postion in the San Jose West Area, and there are 2 Job posting for the same job with different job codes.

I applied to the first job code on the 28th of October, 2014 and later that same day i got an email to do pre-secreening questions online. I finished it and send it out and my satus has been saying "your resume is being reviwed" no more updates after that, nothing.

I applied for the second job code on thursday nov 13, 2014, and they send me a mail saying that they are llooking at my application. on the 14th of november, the application status says "Submission Status (Click Status to View Description) Completed – Updated: Nov 14, 2014"...... I havent gotten a phone call from hr, i havent interviewd, i have not done anything other than the prescreenign questions........

What do I do?

Robert Sustaita in Mcallen, Texas

8 months ago

I applied to two retail positions in my area. One is an RSO position and the other is sales rep. It has been 23 days since I applied and still have not heard anything. My job submission status says "resume under review" with ther RSO position being updated on the 18th of November and the other on the 13th of November. I have never seen a company so unprofessional like this. It even says that they do their best to keep applicants in the loop. What can I do about this? Should I call the store? or should I call an HR number?

Only if in Naperville, Illinois

8 months ago

There is so much to the att hiring process that doesn't make any sense but I guess that why it's so exciting when U do finally get a job offer if definitely feels like an accomplishment lol .. I would say be patient and keep applying ft positions In your area .. But originally I applied for two positions October 12th and it was November 10th before I even got a call for my first interview .. Final offer 11/25 start date in January .. SO it's a whole bunch Of waiting ... Hopefully it will be worth it in the end .. GOOD LUCK

Zach in Mobile, Alabama

8 months ago

HireRight completed my background check on 11/24 for a Wire Technician, but I still haven't heard any thing from AT&T yet. Is this a normal amount of time, or should I hang in there a little longer? My application statues just says "Awaiting Department Review", and it's been that way for a few weeks now. I'm starting to lose hope because it's been so long. Although, they say "no news is good news." The only thing on my record is a speeding ticket and a ticket for my brake light being out. Thats after 8 years of driving. Is that going to prevent me from getting hired on? Please give any info/advice about this.

Thanks

Robert Sustaita in Mcallen, Texas

8 months ago

Only if in Naperville, Illinois said: There is so much to the att hiring process that doesn't make any sense but I guess that why it's so exciting when U do finally get a job offer if definitely feels like an accomplishment lol .. I would say be patient and keep applying ft positions In your area .. But originally I applied for two positions October 12th and it was November 10th before I even got a call for my first interview .. Final offer 11/25 start date in January .. SO it's a whole bunch Of waiting ... Hopefully it will be worth it in the end .. GOOD LUCK

I had an interview with Sprint last week and they said should I be selected I will hear from them by the end of this week. If att doesn't call by then and I have an offer from Sprint I'm taking it.

kailua in Kailua, Hawaii

9 days ago

I had my phone interview and a f2f now my status says awaiting HR Review??.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.