Understanding the AT&T Submission Status updates

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 72)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

AnonGA in Bishop, Georgia

23 months ago

Hi everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Let me preface by saying when I was contacted to set an up an interview with the recruiter it was for one location however the recruiter mentioned another location and that is where I ended up going to meet the store manager. After meeting with the manager the requisition number for the other location began to update and currently says Completed. The store I interviewed at took a few days to update but now also says Completed. My interview went extremely well and be a finalist is very exciting.

Now on to my question:
When the store I interviewed at updated tonight I no longer had the option to withdraw. If I compare that to the store I didn't interview at with the same status I still have the option to withdraw from that requisition number. Should I be concerned whatsoever that I no longer have the option to withdraw from the location I did interview at?

Thank you for taking the time to read and give insight!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Justin JP

23 months ago

AnonGA in Bishop, Georgia said: Hi everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Let me preface by saying when I was contacted to set an up an interview with the recruiter it was for one location however the recruiter mentioned another location and that is where I ended up going to meet the store manager. After meeting with the manager the requisition number for the other location began to update and currently says Completed. The store I interviewed at took a few days to update but now also says Completed. My interview went extremely well and be a finalist is very exciting.

Now on to my question:
When the store I interviewed at updated tonight I no longer had the option to withdraw. If I compare that to the store I didn't interview at with the same status I still have the option to withdraw from that requisition number. Should I be concerned whatsoever that I no longer have the option to withdraw from the location I did interview at?

Thank you for taking the time to read and give insight!

No,

In fact once it says completed that means (99.99%) that they have completed their interview process and has sent their recommendation for hire to the hiring manager. This takes about 24-48 hours for HR to get all of your paper work in the system. (Offer letter, drug testing, back ground check, ect)...

I went through the same process a few weeks ago, when mine said completed. I had already been hired, but it took another 2 days for the hiring manager to get back to me.

So this is good news...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AnonGA in Atlanta, Georgia

23 months ago

Thanks Justin. Even thou the option to withdraw is not given I shouldn't be concerned?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

deoxide2012 in Hacienda Heights, California

23 months ago

I'm just trying to understand your question here. Why would you even want the option to withdraw if that is the place where you interviewed and why would it be a bad thing they removed the option?

Btw, after ALL apps online go to complete ( doesnt necessarily mean your're hired but u are closer then most) the option ALWAYS disaappears.

23 months ago

deoxide2012 in Hacienda Heights, California said: I'm just trying to understand your question here. Why would you even want the option to withdraw if that is the place where you interviewed and why would it be a bad thing they removed the option?

Btw, after ALL apps online go to complete ( doesnt necessarily mean your're hired but u are closer then most) the option ALWAYS disaappears.

I def do NOT want to withdraw :-)! I just remember that the withdraw button disappeared before when I was given the "not considering you at this time" response for another position. Just wanted to know if other people who were offered a job had noticed the withdraw button disappear on complete status.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Yes, mine did disappeared after it went to complete. I think it's the way the software is designed. When the Hiring manager deems your application & initial interviews complete and they are ready to move forward with you, they hit a button and it auto removes the withdraw option. Bwahahahah, more often then not, once it goes to complete unless something totally unexpected comes up, you will be getting a call in the next few days from HR.

Remember, phone call is always a good sign because most employers will not call you to tell you, that you did NOT get the job. Rather it's the other way around. Have faith and hang in there !

23 months ago

BTw, although my overall application to hiring process was pretty quick, the longest part was right where you are now. I think my experience went even a bit faster then yours from online submission to 2nd interview, got called as I was walking out of the 2nd interview verbally stating that I was hired. Went home to look for the email that HR send for conditional offer. That took a week to go to complete but soon as it did, within 10mins I got a phone call and the conditional offer email to start background.

23 months ago

deoxide2012 in Hacienda Heights, California said: Yes, mine did disappeared after it went to complete. I think it's the way the software is designed. When the Hiring manager deems your application & initial interviews complete and they are ready to move forward with you, they hit a button and it auto removes the withdraw option. Bwahahahah, more often then not, once it goes to complete unless something totally unexpected comes up, you will be getting a call in the next few days from HR.

Remember, phone call is always a good sign because most employers will not call you to tell you, that you did NOT get the job. Rather it's the other way around. Have faith and hang in there !

THANK YOU so very much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

I hope I hear something soon! Trying to stay confident!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Justin JP said: No,

In fact once it says completed that means (99.99%) that they have completed their interview process and has sent their recommendation for hire to the hiring manager. This takes about 24-48 hours for HR to get all of your paper work in the system. (Offer letter, drug testing, back ground check, ect)...

I went through the same process a few weeks ago, when mine said completed. I had already been hired, but it took another 2 days for the hiring manager to get back to me.

So this is good news...

Well it's been more than 48 hours since it changed to completed. Hope that doesn't mean I wasn't selected. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed.

23 months ago

Praise Jesus! Just got my contingent offer :-D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lukasw34 in Tempe, Arizona

23 months ago

Hey guys, I am currently in teh "completed" status limbo and needless to say im tripping out cuz i havent heard anything yet, my question to all of you is, in everyones experiences does it say "completed" for those who get hired or does it say that for everyone whos been interviewed? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HD Film in Tampa, Florida

23 months ago

I have applied for a Corporate Position with AT&T about 3 weeks ago. On my Homepage, the Job Status says Job Posting Open. But this week I noticed that Tampa, FL and Hoffman Estates (Chicago, IL) was not included on the locations it listed as it was included previously. The job number has not changed. If the posting is still open, am I in consideration for the position? I have met the "Minimum Qualifications" I know that in this position that the main location was to be in Tampa, FL. Are they seeing who from what area would be a good fit?

Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Crowley, Louisiana

19 months ago

I applied for retail customer service. pass the test and today my status was updated to.not.considering you at this time
I'm damn confused

Lovingthislife in Louisville, Kentucky

19 months ago

Hi I'm in Lou,ky and I have applied for a sales consultant and passed the test
and had a interview my status on AT&T website said congratulations you have passed all the steps required for this job now it says being reviewed by hr how long after that where you contacted

Brent in Ypsilanti, Michigan

19 months ago

lovingthis life- It took me about a two weeks after being updated to "forwarding to hiring manager" for me to get a call from hr to schedule an interview with a Hiring Manager. Then after the interview with him, the ball started rolling... two days later interview with Store Manager (friday).... Offer next monday, including the start of hire right.... passed the background check and drug test the next monday... now i have to wait until march 4th for training.... It is a long process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

Thanks Brent I've already had my interview they said I would hear something after they finished interviewing people but they have 30 spots available so I guess il just wait it out my interview was last Wednesday it's at the AT&T building not a retail store

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

I got my offer today filled out my forums for hire right and scheduled my drug test I'm soooo excited

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KJREYES in Atlanta, Georgia

19 months ago

Hi

I want to know a few things abou the hiring process.

On Jan 11 I applied for a call center bilingual customer care representative. I took the conference call on Jan 17. Scheduled for testing and took the test on Jan 23. I received a call on Feb 12. On this call they asked me a couple questions about my past job and said I passed the test. They also said that I passed the test and put me on a list to have a interview. The recruiter said They will contact on the next week me to provide more details about the interview. I logged in to the att website to see my job submission status and it says " Met minimum Qualifications". The job posting is open until april 9.

So this are my questions:

This interview will be in person or over the phone?

How many interviews they make on this process?

And if I will have to wait until the job posting is closed to know if I got hired?

Just want to know these things because i want to put my mind on rest if this wil be a long process. If there is any other information you can add I will apretiate it.

Thanks

jreid in Brooklyn, New York

19 months ago

i just came from my interview with central manager i think it went great they told me that the hiring manager contact me within 2 to 3 days is this a good thing and if so does anyone have pointer on what should i expect from the hiring manager

Rosy in Dallas, Texas

18 months ago

So I applied last Sunday for a part time position, got a call for a phone interview on Wednesday and set up a face to face interview with HR this Wednesday, I went back to check on my application status, and even though I have my interview for Wednesday, it is saying "not considering you at this time". Should I be concerned about this? Is it possible for it to change? I am freaking out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

KJREYES

18 months ago

I applied for a bilingual customer care representative at a call center. I had my interview last wednesday. Was requested to take an english proficiency test and took the test on thursday. As today my job starus says "resume aknowledged". In the interview the manager told me the next training starts on March 25. Its been 3 days since I pass through The interview. When i must expect a call? The manager was so confident to me and said wait for our call and the interview was excellent and that is the last step in the process. Im kind of confused because i dont know if I will get hired. I read when you dont pass the interview they let you know by email or in the status on their webpage the or the next day. Please if someone can make me feel more confident of what to expect I will appretiate it. They promise to let you know in two days after the interview and it took long than expected. That happends when I was passed to interview. The recruiter told me they will call in a couple days to give details of the interview and 3 weeks passed for me to get that call. Im so nervous and im currently working for other company and I need to know something so I can resing from my current job. Thanks

New Girl In Town in West New York, New Jersey

18 months ago

I went to the interview on a friday morning and I started getting blocked calls that afternoon.. Im not sure if it was from the HR dept , but the following monday, I received a blocked call again and i answered and it was to offer me the job, she verified my email and sent me what i had to print and take to labcorp for a drug test and also the link to complete the background check. I filled it out immediately and went to do mu drug test, the next day I received an email from hireright saying they werent able to verify my college info because I had a hold on my records. I went in person to the school and asked for a copy of my transcrips and diploma and emailed a picture of it to hireright.. The next day I received a call from HR again saying everything came back OK and I can start on monday, she sent me an onboard link to complete which I did immediately, .. That was 2 weeks ago and still my status says "resume acknowledged".. Dont loose hope and make sure you answer any unknown or blocked calls as the HR calls dont show up a number on the caller ID.

Good Luck!

TELLEM1234 in Cleveland, Ohio

18 months ago

I had my phone interview with a recruiter then a couple of days later I had an interview with the regional manager. He told me it would be about a week or 2 before I hear back from them. I still havent heard from them. My submission status still says "Resume Acknowledged" and hasnt changed. Am I still being considered for the 3rd interview or should I move on?

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

15 months ago

Mine says "completed" and the job is listed as "inactive no longer accepting submissions", it has been this way for 10 days?

What does this mean?

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

15 months ago

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario said: Mine says "completed" and the job is listed as "inactive no longer accepting submissions", it has been this way for 10 days?

What does this mean?

It means that no one can apply for that job. It's closed for future applicants.

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

15 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: It means that no one can apply for that job. It's closed for future applicants.

Ok well I hope Im considerd for employment.No updates at all so far.I really want this job so I hope it comes through.

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

15 months ago

Also the withdraw button is gone I hope that is not a bad sign. No TBNT so far. nothing negative at all

Bluetea in Texas

15 months ago

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario said: Also the withdraw button is gone I hope that is not a bad sign. No TBNT so far. nothing negative at all

Never stop applying for other jobs. Never.

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Never stop applying for other jobs. Never.

I won't I just really want this one

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: It means that no one can apply for that job. It's closed for future applicants.

So now they going through and over applications? is that what they do Im assuming that's what they are up to because I have heard nothing so far and waiting patiently.

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario said: So now they going through and over applications? is that what they do Im assuming that's what they are up to because I have heard nothing so far and waiting patiently.

bump

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

14 months ago

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario said: So now they going through and over applications? is that what they do Im assuming that's what they are up to because I have heard nothing so far and waiting patiently.

It could mean several things. But keep on applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SDZ in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: It could mean several things. But keep on applying.

You bet I am, everyday i'm applying

CS in Morgantown, West Virginia

14 months ago

what does it mean when your status says completed. Does this mean i'm the one they're thinking of hiring or are they just looking over my application

JB in Leander, Texas

14 months ago

I applied for the a position with ATT on 7/16 and it immediately said "resume acknowledged" for the status. Up until today it has said that, but then this afternoon when I checked it it just says "completed" for that status. Do we know what this means??

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida

14 months ago

CS in Morgantown, West Virginia said: what does it mean when your status says completed. Does this mean i'm the one they're thinking of hiring or are they just looking over my application

Not too sure but my status says completed as well and I start training August 12th so I would say completed is a good thing.

JB in Leander, Texas

14 months ago

Thanks!!! I haven't heard from anyone yet though?

14 months ago

JB in Leander, Texas said: Thanks!!! I haven't heard from anyone yet though?

I personally didn't hear back until almost two weeks after I applied. The process definitely takes some time so I wouldn't worry just yet. Read some of the other threads it will give you an idea of how the process generally goes. Hope that helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Leander, Texas

14 months ago

Thank you! Ya I have been at this whole job hunting thing for a while now so I knew it probably take a while. Just thought it was strange how it was first "resume acknowledged" for a few days then went to "complete". Wish I knew what was going on with it?? Guess I'll never really know till I hear from somebody :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

JB in Leander, Texas said: Thank you! Ya I have been at this whole job hunting thing for a while now so I knew it probably take a while. Just thought it was strange how it was first "resume acknowledged" for a few days then went to "complete". Wish I knew what was going on with it?? Guess I'll never really know till I hear from somebody :)

Keep us updated if you get a call back

SMTHGM33 in Hoffman Estates, Illinois

13 months ago

Anyone here apply for a network support position? Man I've been waiting for a little over 2 months now. I filled out the application on May 1, got the call from the Hiring Manager on May 7 to setup an face to face (he wanted to skip the phone interview because he loved my credentials), and Interviewed on May 10. I thought it went very well, I was emailed a link to fill out SS# and short survey. I did that then on June 3 received call from staffing manager (HR department) about updating my resume online because it didn't go through. I updated it, called her back, she verified she got it and I went completed. I waited like 3 weeks and called her back and she said for technical jobs they go through an advisory board then make a decision or not. I said fine and thanks for update. I called her a week ago and she said I'm still being highly considered, but she has heard nothing yet but would let me know. I have emailed the hiring manager a followup letter and also let him know I'm still interested with no reply (lol). The HR manager found it a bit odd, but said they get so many emails that sometimes they don't get to them, but oh well. Wow, I'm just like call me and hire me or let me know I'm not the one and can move on. I currently have a job, so not sweating it too much, but sheesh if this process couldn't be any longer (lol)!!

Perfection86 in Mcdonough, Georgia

13 months ago

JB in Leander, Texas said: I applied for the a position with ATT on 7/16 and it immediately said "resume acknowledged" for the status. Up until today it has said that, but then this afternoon when I checked it it just says "completed" for that status. Do we know what this means??

Most times means you got the position that's what mine said too just wait they will give you a call can sometimes take a couple of weeks

y8x in Alabama

13 months ago

SMTHGM33 in Hoffman Estates, Illinois said: Anyone here apply for a network support position? Man I've been waiting for a little over 2 months now. I filled out the application on May 1, got the call from the Hiring Manager on May 7 to setup an face to face (he wanted to skip the phone interview because he loved my credentials), and Interviewed on May 10. I thought it went very well, I was emailed a link to fill out SS# and short survey. I did that then on June 3 received call from staffing manager ( HR department) about updating my resume online because it didn't go through. I updated it, called her back, she verified she got it and I went completed. I waited like 3 weeks and called her back and she said for technical jobs they go through an advisory board then make a decision or not. I said fine and thanks for update. I called her a week ago and she said I'm still being highly considered, but she has heard nothing yet but would let me know. I have emailed the hiring manager a followup letter and also let him know I'm still interested with no reply (lol). The HR manager found it a bit odd, but said they get so many emails that sometimes they don't get to them, but oh well. Wow, I'm just like call me and hire me or let me know I'm not the one and can move on. I currently have a job, so not sweating it too much, but sheesh if this process couldn't be any longer (lol)!!

I'm in the same exact situation. I've been waiting for close to a month now with my status said complated..and i was told the same thing..that the app needs to be approved by the board (this is true btw).

i don't know how long it's going to be, the manager seems to be in the dark too waiting for it to be approved. Anyone know how often the board meets up?

raz in Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

12 months ago

I had an interview and they decided on another rep from a store they closed witch is fine. nut i applied to a few more openings today adn when i went online to check my applications it said withdrawn even though i wasnt the one who withdrew them. does this mean they will no longer look at me at all as a applicant. i have tried calling the hiring manager without any success. does anyoone know why or what this means

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois

12 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: I'm in the same exact situation. I've been waiting for close to a month now with my status said complated..and i was told the same thing..that the app needs to be approved by the board (this is true btw).

i don't know how long it's going to be, the manager seems to be in the dark too waiting for it to be approved. Anyone know how often the board meets up?

any update y8x?

y8x in Alabama

12 months ago

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois said: any update y8x?

Denied by tcp board. Don't know why they wouldn't give me a reason.

Jp89 in Astoria, New York

12 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: Denied by tcp board. Don't know why they wouldn't give me a reason.

What position did you apply for? And which location? Also I know this is a personal question but if u don't mind me asking, what were your credentials?

12 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: Denied by tcp board. Don't know why they wouldn't give me a reason.

Damn sorry man. How'd you find out? Your HR rep called you or your application status went denied or not chosen? When did you apply again? I applied in May and been waiting for an answer every since!

12 months ago

Anybody here get hired or denied from the technical review board (network department job)? I applied for a network support job in the call center. If denied, do you get denied via email, regular mail, does your HR rep contact you, or does your status change from complete to "not being considered now"? Reason I ask is because I've been waiting on this job that's been closed since July 10 and I've heard not one word. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.