Starting training in Bloomington MN August 10th...anyone else around here with same schedule?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

algebra25 in Brookfield, Wisconsin

25 months ago

Starting training in Bloomington MN August 10th...anyone else around here with same schedule?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

25 months ago

I wish I was, I start September 9th, what position are you going to be?

LilMissSunshine

12 months ago

I'm going to be attending the training class in Bloomington, MN. Can you give me any insight? I'm very curious as to how everything works!

Rtscarraher in Omaha, Nebraska

12 months ago

I'm also going to Bloomington for training on September 16th, and I have been trying to find any info possible about the location and its details. I have come up emptied handed. Any info would be appreciated.

LilMissSunshine

12 months ago

I've gotten the same results as well, NOTHING. I've read a similar thread on here regarding training and other things but no one ever mentions the training class in MN. But it looks like we will be attending the same class :)

FroggieGurl814 in Rapid City, South Dakota

11 months ago

I am also going to training September 16th in Bloomington, MN. Have any of you heard from your store manager or the onboarding team yet?

LilMissSunshine in Downers Grove, Illinois

11 months ago

Unfortunately not yet. I just started shadowing around the store yesterday and many people where saying that you don't get any details about flights and such until a few days before hand. But if your manager is cool I'm sure he or she wouldn't mind a phone call with you asking these questions or any others that you have. But from what I hear as well the training class is amazing and interactive. So I'm getting excited!

ballislife in Painesville, Ohio

11 months ago

I start 9/16 in Brecksville Ohio for RSC position... Will anyone be there?

KatieZane

11 months ago

Hi everyone and congrats! I finally completed my background with hireright and an due to start training on Sep 30 in Louisville, KY. Anyone else? Also, Im in Murfreesboro, TN which is about 230 miles away or 3 1/2 hours by car. Do any of you know how likely it is that ill be flying or will they have me drive in?

11 months ago

I got my travel arrangements for training but I haven't heard what the dress code for training is...does anyone know? I go to training on Sept 16th in Bloomington MN. I am so excited!

11 months ago

It's business casual...I'm a male, so it's pretty easy for me...dress shirt and slacks...I'm super excited too! Just got my travel arrangements. My manger said that I should get a training itinerary, but he hasn't got it yet. He's going to email me it when he gets it. Does anybody know where the training facility is at?

11 months ago

Well I can handle business casual. I haven't gotten the training itinerary yet either I do know that we will be shuttled from the hotel so we won't have to worry about where it is located. I am curious if training will be like an 8am to 5 pm or what.

11 months ago

I'm just curious about the location because I'm like that. Haha. Thank goodness they are shuttling us. My manager said it will probably be 8 on Monday, but 8:30 or 9 the other days.

11 months ago

Yes I am glad they are shuttling as well. What time do you arrive in Bloomington I get in on Sunday at 6:00 ish. I would assume I would just call the hotel to have the shuttle come pick me up at the airport.

Rtscarraher

11 months ago

I get in around 2:30, I think...yeah just call the hotel. They'll come get you if you say your in the AT&T training class.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.