AT&T Call Center Audition on 12/7

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

jporter in Dickson, Tennessee

9 months ago

I have a Call Center Audition coming up this weekend. I was wondering if anyone has taken it and might could clue me in on what to expect. Any help is appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

Also if anyone could tell me about the Customer Service Assessment I would appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

9 months ago

jporter in Dickson, Tennessee said: I have a Call Center Audition coming up this weekend. I was wondering if anyone has taken it and might could clue me in on what to expect. Any help is appreciated.

I have never worked for AT&T but I have worked in Call Centers. You are going to be called every name in the book, be blamed for bad service, bad products and their miserable lives and at no time are you to ever lose your cool.

If AT&T "times" your call then you have to deal with even more pressure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BENJJA in Boca Raton, Florida

9 months ago

jporter in Dickson, Tennessee said: I have a Call Center Audition coming up this weekend. I was wondering if anyone has taken it and might could clue me in on what to expect. Any help is appreciated.

Hey there,

Well I did the assessment last month and what happens is you do the CC Audition first (because in order to do the Employment Inventory, you have to first pass the CC Audition test, if you don't pass it then...) Its basically a demo of how you'll be taking calls in relation to Order information, invoices. It was a demonstration of how it'll be when you're actually taking calls. It was a roller coaster ride but still quite exciting :) You get a tutorial first so pay close attention to that because it'll surely be helpful when you're to go through the testing process. Once you complete and pass that segment you'll then do the Employment Inventory. That's about 264 questions, not so sure of the exact number but you'll be ok. They asked questions along the lines of your limitations, ethical questions, whether you're able to work with others, which adjectives best describe you, etc. I trust you'll do just great! let me know how it goes. ALL THE BEST!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

I appreciate that. Do you mind telling me if you actually talk to people in mock phone calls or does the computer just throw scenarios at you and you click the answer? Thanks again for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BENJJA in Boca Raton, Florida

9 months ago

jporter in Dickson, Tennessee said: I appreciate that. Do you mind telling me if you actually talk to people in mock phone calls or does the computer just throw scenarios at you and you click the answer? Thanks again for the info!

No they don't, they're just scenarios. Prime example, telephone icon rings (all apart of your tutorial) you click on it, automated voice responds, then a pop-up message comes up with options of how you should properly respond, you'll select the appropriate option, then the 'customer' identifies his/her problem. This is how most of the calls will be handled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

BENJJA in Boca Raton, Florida said: No they don't, they're just scenarios. Prime example, telephone icon rings (all apart of your tutorial) you click on it, automated voice responds, then a pop-up message comes up with options of how you should properly respond, you'll select the appropriate option, then the 'customer' identifies his/her problem. This is how most of the calls will be handled.

Thank You so much for the help. I feel a lot better about this now.

Benjja in Boca Raton, Florida

9 months ago

jporter in Dickson, Tennessee said: Thank You so much for the help. I feel a lot better about this now.

Happy I was able to be of assistance :) all the best!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Benjja in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

9 months ago

How was it?

9 months ago

I'm sorry. It got put off until this weekend. And I still don't have any official confirmation on this one. Just that she would "get me in"

9 months ago

Wonder if I should send a reminder email disguised as a follow up?

9 months ago

Got my confirmation. It is this Saturday. I wish there was some way to prepare.

Vivian in Portland, Tennessee

9 months ago

so did you make it to the CC Audition today? I went to the AT&T building since it told me to go down there on the email and I could not find where to go in. Every door I tried was locked and I couldn't find anyone in sight. Was I at the wrong place?

jporter in Brentwood, Tennessee

9 months ago

I did, Vivian. The revolving door at 4th and Commerce was where I went in. But the security guard happened to see me and let me in. The doors were all locked and they were only letting people in as they walked up.

Benjja...Thanks for all the help. The test was very easy. I passed the CCA and qualified for the job on the EI.

9 months ago

Awesome! Congrats :)

9 months ago

Thanks! Did you have to take the Customer Service Assessment?

9 months ago

I did :)

9 months ago

It looks more or less like the RJP (Realistic Job Preview) for the wire tech. position. You sit down with an interviewer and they ask questions about how you handled this customer in the past or how you would handle that situation at work. Is that close?

8 months ago

Benjja in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I did :)

It's been a month since the CCA and EI tests and I still haven't heard anything. Is a follow up email in order or should I wait?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.