Has anyone works or does anyone currently work as a part time RSC?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

VegasManny in Las Vegas, Nevada

10 months ago

I'm curious if anyone currently works as a part time RSC or if anyone has worked as a part time RSC do you only work the 30 hours or do you work more what's the commission like do you get enough sales like full time RSC's do? Have you been offered the option do of full time and if so after how long? And lastly are the benefits the same?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

10 months ago

You will work your hours, generally 28-35 hours a week, you'll earn the same amount of commission as full time RSC, but you'll have different quotas, since you're PT. If your store has an opening for full time, you can talk to them and see if they can just give you the post.

I was PT and I'm in my last week of training and was told last week that I am going FT in 2 weeks.

VegasManny in Las Vegas, Nevada

10 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: You will work your hours, generally 28-35 hours a week, you'll earn the same amount of commission as full time RSC, but you'll have different quotas, since you're PT. If your store has an opening for full time, you can talk to them and see if they can just give you the post.

I was PT and I'm in my last week of training and was told last week that I am going FT in 2 weeks.

Are the health benefits and such the same?
What about the ramp up pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

10 months ago

I believe pay goes up and your benefits only slightly change. Talk to HR about that.

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

9 months ago

PT=Pro-rated based on FT Hours.

Vacation is pro-rated
Commission is pro-rated
Benefits cost a little bit more.
Cannot bid on schedule but are able to submit preference form.

Very flexible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.