access denied when I try to follow the hiring process? Please help!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

starcore0 in Sebastopol, California

18 months ago

I had my interviews last week, and have been receiving short calls about availability and questions since then. This morning I got an email to follow the link to the next steps. When I log in it claims my access is denied. There is no contact information on the website and the email says to not respond. Has anyone else got this? What am I supposed to do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

18 months ago

starcore0 in Sebastopol, California said: I had my interviews last week, and have been receiving short calls about availability and questions since then. This morning I got an email to follow the link to the next steps. When I log in it claims my access is denied. There is no contact information on the website and the email says to not respond. Has anyone else got this? What am I supposed to do?

LOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jobseeker in Bethesda, Maryland

18 months ago

starcore0 in Sebastopol, California said: I had my interviews last week, and have been receiving short calls about availability and questions since then. This morning I got an email to follow the link to the next steps. When I log in it claims my access is denied. There is no contact information on the website and the email says to not respond. Has anyone else got this? What am I supposed to do?

Apply for another job. If they need you they will contact you (apparently they don't want you to contact them if there is no reply back or contact option).

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KA2 in Sydney, Australia

18 months ago

May be you can contact via email or phone whoever called you last or the person who interviewed you. You can call the main number & ask for the person who interviewed you or ask for HR and explain to them this email that you received.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.