August Trainings

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida

12 months ago

Anyone training next month and if so what location?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JEEPlove in Tampa, Florida

12 months ago

I'm training on the 19th in Orlando :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

I think I'm the 12 hmm or maybe I was the 19 but I'm in Orlando too. Were you hired as full time or part time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: I think I'm the 12 hmm or maybe I was the 19 but I'm in Orlando too. Were you hired as full time or part time

Actually I'm the 11th, just looked at my offer letter lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CuriousKate in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

12 months ago

Anyone else training August 12 in brecksville ohio?

12 months ago

My training was switched earlier August 5th in Jacksonville

Shelly in Jax in Jacksonville, Florida

12 months ago

Anyone going to training in Dallas, TX Aug 5th? Also what should I expect for training?

Shelly in Jax in Jacksonville, Florida

12 months ago

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: My training was switched earlier August 5th in Jacksonville

LOL I'm biased here in Jacksonville but there sending me too TX, While your here check out the beaches (best time of year to be here) it's where all the good restaurants are. Or Check out the Saint Johns town center it's kinda like the Mall of Millennia for Jacksonville but way nicer. I think we have weekends off while were in training so those would be the top spots here :)

12 months ago

Shelly in Jax in Jacksonville, Florida said: LOL I'm biased here in Jacksonville but there sending me too TX, While your here check out the beaches (best time of year to be here) it's where all the good restaurants are. Or Check out the Saint Johns town center it's kinda like the Mall of Millennia for Jacksonville but way nicer. I think we have weekends off while were in training so those would be the top spots here :)

Odd that they wouldn't just put you in the August 5th class in your own city lol but at least you get to travel and I can only hope my location doesn't get switched again. I actually used to live in Jacksonvlle for about two years funny enough lol although its been a while since Ive been back. Thank you for the ideas I had forgotten about the fun stuff over there, can't wait!

Daniel Hays in Clintwood, Virginia

12 months ago

Hello all! I start my training fresh Monday, August 5th in Brentwood, TN. I would like to know if anyone will be joining me there? I'm as excited as kid in a candy store! Anyone got any tips for what to expect in training, how meals & lodging is concered, etc, etc,..any info is appreciated!

-Daniel

12 months ago

Daniel Hays in Clintwood, Virginia said: Hello all! I start my training fresh Monday, August 5th in Brentwood, TN. I would like to know if anyone will be joining me there? I'm as excited as kid in a candy store! Anyone got any tips for what to expect in training, how meals & lodging is concered, etc, etc,..any info is appreciated!

-Daniel

Congrats! I wish I was going to TN for training love it over there!! If you haven't yet, read some of the other threads they contain good info regarding training. Here are some basics
- att pays for flights, hotel stay, and meals
- gas reimbursement if you drive (around .56 a mile so I heard) keep receipts
- you get a card in which you can spend $42 dollars a day on food
- you get ur own hotel room no sharing required
- training is around 8-5 and you will get paid your hourly rate
- you get your company phone around the second week of training (completely free but u don't get to choose which one)
- training is business casual attire
Training is fun from what I hear!! Good luck (:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Anyone going to the AUGUST 5th TRAINING? Please let me know it would be nice to know ahead of time (:

12 months ago

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: Anyone going to the AUGUST 5th TRAINING? Please let me know it would be nice to know ahead of time (:

In JACKSONVILLE that is lol

kelsiek in Tulsa, Oklahoma

12 months ago

Anyone training in San Antonio TX on 8/12?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daniel Hays in Clintwood, Virginia

12 months ago

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: Congrats! I wish I was going to TN for training love it over there!! If you haven't yet, read some of the other threads they contain good info regarding training. Here are some basics
- att pays for flights, hotel stay, and meals
- gas reimbursement if you drive (around .56 a mile so I heard) keep receipts
- you get a card in which you can spend $42 dollars a day on food
- you get ur own hotel room no sharing required
- training is around 8-5 and you will get paid your hourly rate
- you get your company phone around the second week of training (completely free but u don't get to choose which one)

Yes, I'm very excited! I don't think I've ever been more ecstatic about starting a new job which could lead into a career. This forum has been great for a lot of general questions to give one an idea on what to expect. All in all, I'm pumped!

k1llerbe4ts in Cape Coral, Florida

11 months ago

I'm training on August 12th in Orlando. I got a call from a HireRight employee yesterday who told me I would be getting an email tonight with my hotel arrangements. She told me the dress code and i got the gist of it, I couldn't remember if she said ties or not. But she did say khakis or black slacks, no sneakers, button down shirts, no black shirts if I remember correctly.

CEECEE85 in Hollywood, Florida

11 months ago

Anyone starting training in MIami FL, Aug 28th?

TwNYC in Harlem, New York

11 months ago

Im training the 12th in Framingham ma

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.