Applied for a job at ATT and heard back immediately but...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

ivetupintheclouds in Corona, California

11 months ago

Hi, about a week ago I applied to a store in my area for a sales position. I did it on a whim because I saw on snagajob that they were hiring and I am in dire need of a job.
This morning I got a call from ATT human resources, I spoke to someone on the phone for a little while they asked me a couple of questions and scheduled an interview for me in 3 days.

Now, on my employement history when I did my online application I put down all info honestly. I worked a couple of factory jobs not for a long time (less than a year) and I worked a work-study job at my university for a semester. I'm still very surprised, since I've been reading through a few threads, that i was even considered for an interview.
I have no experience whatsoever in retail.
I guess what I'm wondering is how high are my chances of actually getting past the interview when I lack strong work experience and have no experience in retail at all? I want to remain positive and hope that my personality will shine through for me but as I can see from reading through this is that they want you to provide good examples of dealing with customers something I have never had to do.

I'm only 20yrs old and am going back to architecture school next semester so for me it would be a great opportunity I just want to know honestly how good my chances are when I try my bestest!
Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.