SSR + Future Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

10 months ago

I just got a called from my hiring manger that SSR jobs are being evaluated at the national level and that my job may not be there in the future. I already signed my job offer and my training is set for June. Anybody else get this call?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bysid in Greensboro, North Carolina

10 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: I just got a called from my hiring manger that SSR jobs are being evaluated at the national level and that my job may not be there in the future. I already signed my job offer and my training is set for June. Anybody else get this call?

No but I scheduled to go to training on May 31, 2013.... waiting on call from onboarding to confirm the arrangements.....so what did the hiring manager say in regards to what your next step would be in the process....

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

10 months ago

bysid in Greensboro, North Carolina said: No but I scheduled to go to training on May 31, 2013.... waiting on call from onboarding to confirm the arrangements.....so what did the hiring manager say in regards to what your next step would be in the process....

She told me that I am still going to training in June but my position may or may not be there in the coming months. If they do remove my job, they will allow me to transfer to another store that still have that job position available or apply for another job such as RSC or something else. She also told me that, if I do apply for another position, they will waive the year requirement given the circumstances.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bysid in Greensboro, North Carolina

10 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: She told me that I am still going to training in June but my position may or may not be there in the coming months. If they do remove my job, they will allow me to transfer to another store that still have that job position available or apply for another job such as RSC or something else. She also told me that, if I do apply for another position, they will waive the year requirement given the circumstances.

Oh okay...I spoke to the onboarding analyst today with the details of training....I am going to Raleigh Nc...which is about 45 mins away.....I am still excited. WILL CONTINUE TO STAY POSITIVE AND BANG OUT TRAINING SO IF THEY DO DECIDE TO ELIMINATE OUR POSITION I WILL GLADLY TRANSITION INTO THE NEXT AVAILABLE OPENING WITHOUT ANY OPPOSITION.....I was laid off from American Express almost two years ago as a Fraud Analyst....I miss the stability and the ability to earn as much money as I wanted. I am so grateful for the opportunity. I believe that this position will be a great fit for my personality. I CANNOT WAIT TO BE A TRUE ASSET TO THIS COMPANY.....THE SKY IS THE LIMIT....GOOD LUCK TO YOU.......

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.